• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Midgar in kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegamanX1331

FOR GOD' SAKE STOP IT!!!
How many times must you people get it explained to you?

There are no FF world in KH. There are only KH original worlds where the FF characters live.

That means no Midgar, no Edge, no Gardens, no nothing.

LiD

=/ nope, i think we are going to continue to see the conflict of Cloud fighting Sephiroth
and Sephiroth being the hardest boss in the game, pulling out those 2 hit killer moves, or Opening "WTF was that" techniques

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's doubtful there will ever be FF worlds in the games.

If Nomura and his crew did end up putting FF worlds in them, they would probably kinda suck.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
For a FF world works, there'd need to put a good story in it and not longer than that of others world. Thus, why in more of being unlikely due to Disney, it's unlikely due to the story. The FF story would be too long, and putting them would be A/ A shame to make them that short and B/ A recap of a video game we can play outside.

Only city being "easy" to twist and those having less story than a whole FF game could fit. Basing on this, it makes only three world that could fit KH : Zanarkand (due to it being an easy world to do what they want with), Edge (AC story, fast to say since it's a movie) The Spirit Within world (same reason that for AC).

It's still unlikely though.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
But if that's indeed the case, then why would they, deliberately or not, add that little part to Goofy's script? That 'at any rate' part intrigues me, to the point where I'd say Cloud truly isn't from Radiant Garden, but for whatever reason, ended up becoming a resident there.

Now, I'm not saying, "Oh shat guise, Midgar iz liek... in Kingdom Heats. lawlz," however, I will say that there might be another world which functions similar to RD, in a way. It doesn't even have to be the equivalent to Midgar, I'm just saying.

That's possible. Cloud's situation could be like Kairi's in reverse. She was a native of Radiant Garden, but she returns to Destiny Islands because that's the place she sees as "home". Perhaps Cloud returns to Radiant Garden because that's the place he sees as "home", even if he wasn't born there.

However, we also saw a scene in the credits of KH1, where Cid brings Cloud back to the library in Hollow Bastion, and he reunites with Aerith. Cid must have gone to get him and brought him home. He also interacts with Aerith and Leon in KH2, and seems to know them pretty well overall.

I wonder if Goofy said that line because of Cloud's role in the games. It's always been Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid...and then Cloud. He clearly knows them, but he's never really been a part of their group. He travels by himself in KH1, and we don't even know if he was an official member of the Restoration Committee. My point is that Cloud doesn't appear to really belong anywhere. He just broods and fights Sephiroth. So you can sort of see why Sora, Donald, and Goofy might think he and Sephiroth come from another world. Personally, I think he's from Radiant Garden.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Cloud's not from Midgar, just to point that out. Putting Midgar in KH3 would be like putting, no, is like Nintendo putting snake into Brawl. It's like "yeah he's there but who gives a shit" and it wouldn't be needed. the Cloud from FFVII and the Cloud from KH are two different personalities. It just wouldn't work.

Qarx

Cloud's not from Midgar, just to point that out. Putting Midgar in KH3 would be like putting, no, is like Nintendo putting snake into Brawl. It's like "yeah he's there but who gives a shit" and it wouldn't be needed. the Cloud from FFVII and the Cloud from KH are two different personalities. It just wouldn't work.
That's a terrible example. Snake appeared because he had a game only for Gamecube. It was his only Nintendo game, but... he still had a reason for it
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Look that up, if you want.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That's a terrible example. Snake appeared because he had a game only for Gamecube. It was his only Nintendo game, but... he still had a reason for it
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Look that up, if you want.

:glare:But he sucked. Okay sure sonic was cheap as hell, but Snake just fuckin sucked. I dont see anybody winning any tournaments with Snake. As I will reiterate Snake was not needed. Just as Midgar will not be needed in KH3.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
:glare:But he sucked. Okay sure sonic was cheap as hell, but Snake just fuckin sucked. I dont see anybody winning any tournaments with Snake. As I will reiterate Snake was not needed. Just as Midgar will not be needed in KH3.

Huh? I win a lot with Snake, as many do. He does not suck, and he's not needed, like about every character. None of them have any relevance except belonging to Nintendo. They just throw in the game Nintendo, none of them are needed but all together they make this game what it is. Snake became part of it in my eyes.
It's like the worlds, in KH2, what did they really change to the overall plot? Nothing. But would it be KH without them? No. I doubt they'd throw a FF one in, but if they do, they'll likely do him correctly.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
but Cloud's from RG... right?! AHHH now im really confused!!!!

Calm down...

Hollow Bastion in a sense is the reincarnation of Midgar, to an extent but it does show a lot of similarities in KH2.
Basically, RG is the base of operations for the FF gang. Hopefully that helps Lionheart.

A

Azrael

Radiant Garden is already KH's version of a Midgar-like city.

Don't bitch for Midgar now, we have enough FFVII fanboyism as is.

Hell I would wanted Rosa for FFIV to be in the place Aerith is in, while Cecil would replace damn Cloud

Keybearer_13

IAlso, from the scans, it looks like they are going to continue giving us Disney worlds

woa whoa whoa....what scans? as far as I'm concerned, Kingdom Hearts 3 has no scans. But if there are I would surely appreciate it if someone could show them to me! Unless you mean birth by sleep. I've seen so many people get Birth By Sleep and KH3 confused. BBS is the prequel, KH3 is the next one in the series. Right?

A

Azrael

IAlso, from the scans, it looks like they are going to continue giving us Disney worlds

woa whoa whoa....what scans? as far as I'm concerned, Kingdom Hearts 3 has no scans. But if there are I would surely appreciate it if someone could show them to me! Unless you mean birth by sleep. I've seen so many people get Birth By Sleep and KH3 confused. BBS is the prequel, KH3 is the next one in the series. Right?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back