• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Midgar in kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
~please read this before thery~
my scearch thingy isnt working so please dont flame if the thery was already taken
also if it was confirmed by nomura that im wrong please first poster say that and then ill have someone close this.

Anyway i think for kh3 they might bring in midgar. for those of you who dont know or havent played FFVII midgar im pretty sure is the name of the planet cloud is from. heres my evidence. tword the end of kh2 when cloud and sephiroth disapere when fighting i think they made it back to their world. sephiroth was also from midgar.
i also based a little off these few lines.
Goofy: Do you think they made it back to their own world?
Sora: I dont know. Cloud went to fight a great battle.
^^or something like that
What goofy said made me think of midgar and what sora said made me think of sephiroth doing something like takeing control of midgar or something.
if im right (i hope i am but wont be surprised if im wrong) i also wanna see vincent valentine :) i love him

Namine_Roxas

In a small town, where nothing exciting ever happe
I don't think that they'll bring Midgar in because they haven't brought in any ff worlds so far. Also, from the scans, it looks like they are going to continue giving us Disney worlds, because that's just how Kingdom Hearts has worked so far. So, I think that Midgar is a no for KH3.

Sexy Angel
Final Fantasy worlds will never be in KH. Ever.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
No, theres enough FFVII in KH already FF characters are only in as cameo roles, with the exceptions of Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cloud and Tifa, as they are somewhat relevent to the plot.

A

Azrael

Midgar will never be in KH

If it happens, may I be nega-repped for life.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
These threads are like roaches. Squash one, and another pops outta nowhere. Geez.

Well, actual FF places unfortunately have little to no chance of appearing in KH. Perhaps there's a world equivalent to Midgar in KH, but I kinda doubt it.

+1

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The majority of FF characters in KH's hometown is Hollow Bastion. Adding Midgar would not only be horrendous, but it would also contradict with the plot.

A

Azrael

These threads are like roaches. Squash one, and another pops outta nowhere. Geez.

Well, actual FF places unfortunately have little to no chance of appearing in KH. Perhaps there's a world equivalent to Midgar in KH, but I kinda doubt it.

+1

And it's called Radiant Garden

.Oji

赤いテキスト
And it's called Radiant Garden

I wouldn't call Radiant Garden the equivalent to Midgar. =/

EDIT

I wonder. Nomura did mention that Cloud was originally from Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden.

Question: We'd also like to ask a setting-type question about Cloud. Was he originally from Hollow Bastion?

Nomura--In the Kingdom Hearts setting, at any rate, yes.

But if that's indeed the case, then why would they, deliberately or not, add that little part to Goofy's script? That 'at any rate' part intrigues me, to the point where I'd say Cloud truly isn't from Radiant Garden, but for whatever reason, ended up becoming a resident there.

Now, I'm not saying, "Oh shat guise, Midgar iz liek... in Kingdom Heats. lawlz," however, I will say that there might be another world which functions similar to RD, in a way. It doesn't even have to be the equivalent to Midgar, I'm just saying.

Last edited:

Khaki45

Thats a cool idea, but Final Fantasy VII in my opinion has enough holding in KH. If this happens, it might as well be another Final Fantasy. Original worlds or Disney worlds should be the only ones. And FF characters should only make cameos.

Don't get me wrong, I like Final Fantasy though.

Qarx

As nice at that would be, it probably won't happen, like the other guys have said.
Let's not forget the point of which Cloud appeared. In FFVII, he started as an ex member of SOLDIER, and rebelled against the empire. Not to mention he didn't know of Sephiroth for the longest time, and when he did, he found out he was a perfect clone of him. Not the "Darkness" suggestion placed in KH. I could go on, but I forgot most of the story of FFVII, and how Cloud was invloved in KH seires.
I'm sure someone would fill in the blanks I made.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Now, I'm not saying, "Oh shat guise, Midgar iz liek... in Kingdom Heats. lawlz," however, I will say that there might be another world which functions similar to RD, in a way. It doesn't even have to be the equivalent to Midgar, I'm just saying.

Might be. Nomura might throw something in, for the hell of it, just for another subplot-storyline-big-reveal. But KH seems to be focusing more on Disney, for obvious reasons. I don't think we'll see another FF-esque world. :x

Moon_Haze18

One thing to keep in mind, guys, is the capacity of the system we will be playing on. The Playstation is exponentially better in all areas than the Playstation 2 is (of course). Remember that HUGE BATTLE in the gorge in front of Hallow Bastion near the end of Kingdom Hearts II? That one was quite the challenge to get to work on the PS2. But with the PS3, Nomura and his crew can not only set up HUGE, intricate settings, such as Midgar or even Gaia, but can also generate mind-blowingly large battles from the system. The rules of game-making are very different now, giving us more to work with, and I think that, with the way Kingdom Hearts has been evolving, KH3 may even be a two-disk set. They will most definitely leave with a big bang, and Midgar might just be it. We don't know exactly WHERE Cloud and Sephiroth started off before they took residence in Hallow Bastion, so we could assume that Nomura put them in Midgar prior to the events of KH1. Given that Kingdom Hearts 3 is set before the events of Sora's story, we may get a look back into how things started, and the life of those who lost their worlds, BEFORE they lost their worlds. That's one possibility, but it is conradicted with the fact that Aerith said she grew up in Hallow Bastion, even though her original place was Midgar in FFVII. So if Cloud and Sephiroth DID start off in Midgar, how come Aerith wasn't there with them before Hallow Bastion? Just a couple of thoughts to think about...

Qarx

One thing to keep in mind, guys, is the capacity of the system we will be playing on. The Playstation is exponentially better in all areas than the Playstation 2 is (of course). Remember that HUGE BATTLE in the gorge in front of Hallow Bastion near the end of Kingdom Hearts II? That one was quite the challenge to get to work on the PS2. But with the PS3, Nomura and his crew can not only set up HUGE, intricate settings, such as Midgar or even Gaia, but can also generate mind-blowingly large battles from the system. The rules of game-making are very different now, giving us more to work with, and I think that, with the way Kingdom Hearts has been evolving, KH3 may even be a two-disk set. They will most definitely leave with a big bang, and Midgar might just be it. We don't know exactly WHERE Cloud and Sephiroth started off before they took residence in Hallow Bastion, so we could assume that Nomura put them in Midgar prior to the events of KH1. Given that Kingdom Hearts 3 is set before the events of Sora's story, we may get a look back into how things started, and the life of those who lost their worlds, BEFORE they lost their worlds. That's one possibility, but it is conradicted with the fact that Aerith said she grew up in Hallow Bastion, even though her original place was Midgar in FFVII. So if Cloud and Sephiroth DID start off in Midgar, how come Aerith wasn't there with them before Hallow Bastion? Just a couple of thoughts to think about...
Two Words: THIS POST IS TOO LONG!
Just fooling around, guys.
Yeah, I heard that Kingdom Hearts series would end either on Two, or Three, but this was a while ago. In a GMR magizine. Before CoM came out.
But anyway, it will definitely be dynamic, and may just put it out as 2-disks. And with a PS3's possibilities... The game would take forever to get to the end. I like it! And let's not forget the extras:drool:
Imagine a game with awesome graphics, and having as many extras as Disgaea 2 (look it up; I don't feel like telling you what it is) that'd be so sweet. But this is the wrong thread to post such a comment, so I'll shut-up now... *backs away slowly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back