• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's "letter"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas12

The so called letter sent by mickey at the end of kh2 may not be what most people think it is. I personally think its not a letter at all. But a map or a drawing. Possibly even one of Namine's sketches. Why?
If it truly is a letter then sora wouldn't be holding it sideways. Take another look at the video.
YouTube - Kingdom hearts 2 Ending 2 after Credits
Once the camera starts to zoom out you can see that it looks nothing like a letter. It looks like a sheet of sketch paper or a map like I said earlier.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
The most I can see is a blotch of black ink.

Whatever it is, I doubt we can figure it out until we actually find out through the games or otherwise, if ever that happens.

K

kingdomfighter5

Some people write thier letters sideways like the japanize and mickey could have been in a hurry

CtR

The so called letter sent by mickey at the end of kh2 may not be what most people think it is. I personally think its not a letter at all. But a map or a drawing. Possibly even one of Namine's sketches. Why?
If it truly is a letter then sora wouldn't be holding it sideways. Take another look at the video.
Once the camera starts to zoom out you can see that it looks nothing like a letter. It looks like a sheet of sketch paper or a map like I said earlier.

I don't think that it is so much that he is holding it sideways, more that that was the way it would best fit into the bottle, so it was more convenient to be written that way on the paper.

Also watch Sora's eyes and head when he is looking at the paper, they are travelling left to right, the way you would if you were reading something, he does it a couple of times, if it was a drawing he wouldn't neccessarily need to do that.

Nice theory but I'm not convinced sorry =]

E

Eternal Oblivion

if the letter is not important then why put the scene at the end of the credits as if its important?

awsemo

i dunno i think it's a letter because if u look at sora's eyes they are moving across the paper as if though it were a letter. maybe it's sideways because when they made the video in japan it was like that since they write that way and they didn't change it when the game came to america.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
hehe yeah it's an ink blot and mickey wants to know what they make out of it.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
hehe yeah it's an ink blot and mickey wants to know what they make out of it.

lol, that's funny. I'd laugh if that's all it was the case. I believe the letter's important but hehehe, it would just be so... ironic, to think that people had been thinking the letter was some amazing mystery and it wasn't lol.

Yeah, as people have already stated you can see Sora's eyes move like he's reading it, I mean if it were a map you'd seem them dart all over the place like as if he were looking at a picture carefully.... I mean with pictures your eyes can start anywhere, you don't always look from the top down to the bottom.

Another thing, Why on earth would the King send Sora and the others without a map?
I mean if it were a map for another world, they would have no way on getting there, I mean if it were a map of the island, it wouldn't be needed as Sora and Co, most likely would have searched the island and known every nook and cranny there was, so why would they need a map of their own home? A letter makes more sense for the king to explain the situation to them much easier than a map. If anything S.K.R would know the island a lot better than the king would, and like I said before They have no travelling methods to another world.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The paper does look sorta like the paper Kairi used to write her letter, just sideways. Letters can be written like that and maybe Mickey did it that way for more room.

Awards
I personally think it was a filthy picture Mickey found on the internet and they were all eager to investigate the strange new form of illustration.

But really, we won't know until we see what's on the other side.
If it was a picture or a map, well, what would they need it for if all the worlds are seperated again and they don't have a Gummi Ship handy? Could it be a map for the secret treasure on the island that will make them rich beyond their wildest dreams? Somehow, that doesn't seem to fit the KH series.

super2j

hey i was gunna use that theory, aww.
Well my second theory is that the letter is actually a secret chicken recipe, and thats why sora and them were so excited, cause they couldn't wait to make and have some.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
They could most definitely use a gummi ship, as Donald and Goofy can bring it along, or they can use the corridors of darkness by going through the secret door.

All this hype over nothing. We'll probably never see it anyway, because we didn't see the last one. No one ever talked about that. Why is this one more important? After playing Coded and KH3, we'll just be able to assume what's in it, like information about Organization XIII in the first letter which was then forgotten because of Namine. Therefore, letter = useless.

Kiari's Twinn

I think that your one of the only people who acctuly relized that and that gave me a little more conncting done to think there is another game even.:thumbsup:

Kiari's Twinn

I think that it could be a map to another world that ansems asstant went to. i know that he was like defeted by sora and riku but mayb yhe wasn't completly destroyed and is waiting for there return. I just hope that next time that they conpletly get rid of him!!
or mayby it could be a picture or something. You know i did n't play the first game. I just wached my cuz play the second half.
I also am very confused because I was looking all over the internet to see if there were any kingdom hearts movies. I think there was a first one but i'm not sure. so to clear things up for me i ask you to tell me what you know???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back