• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's "letter"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
I think that it could be a map to another world that ansems asstant went to. i know that he was like defeted by sora and riku but mayb yhe wasn't completly destroyed and is waiting for there return. I just hope that next time that they conpletly get rid of him!!
or mayby it could be a picture or something. You know i did n't play the first game. I just wached my cuz play the second half.
I also am very confused because I was looking all over the internet to see if there were any kingdom hearts movies. I think there was a first one but i'm not sure. so to clear things up for me i ask you to tell me what you know???

Xehanort, you mean? He was destroyed when Riku's body when enveloped in darkness in KH2. In the first game, Xehanort possessed Riku, but was then defeated, living on through his heart, and being defeated in KH2.

There is definitely no KH movie. It's better as a game. More....nostalgic somehow.

Awards
I think that it could be a map to another world that ansems asstant went to. i know that he was like defeted by sora and riku but mayb yhe wasn't completly destroyed and is waiting for there return. I just hope that next time that they conpletly get rid of him!!
or mayby it could be a picture or something. You know i did n't play the first game. I just wached my cuz play the second half.
I also am very confused because I was looking all over the internet to see if there were any kingdom hearts movies. I think there was a first one but i'm not sure. so to clear things up for me i ask you to tell me what you know???

I see you are new here, so i should tell you, no double posting. edit all your posts. Oh, and you don't need to put a reason for editing if you didn't know.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
All this hype over nothing. We'll probably never see it anyway, because we didn't see the last one. No one ever talked about that. Why is this one more important?

Kingdom Hearts just broke out onto the scene in 2002. The creator didn't even plan on making a sequel, but since it became so popular, he made KH2. Nobody knew the significance of Mickey's Letter at the end, but when Sora, Riku, and Kairi got one from the King at the end of KH2, it had to be important. KH2 (story wise) was bigger than KH so whatever the letter said, it had to mean something important if Mickey couldn't even stay and tell them, and had to leave a note behind.

That, and the facial expressions of all 3 explained alot. Sora looked suprised, Kairi looked worried, and Riku looked intrigued by the letter. My guess is that Xehanort is loose and is about to start another Keyblade War, but that's just me. And also, the Secret Ending after the KH2 ending could have a lot to do with it too. The Mysterious Note, then the cool ending.

Besides, they never even got the letter anyway. In the beginning, of KH: Chain of Memories, you see that it's Nightfall on the same path Sora, Donald, and Goofy were chasng Pluto on meaning they've been chasing the dog since nightfall and Donald and Goofy are seen sleeping while Sora looks lost.

Oceayo

What if the letter is the new page from the journal that jiminy discovered? Or maybe it is another poem-letter like the one that Kairi sent to Sora and the poem will be used at the start of kh3?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

Kingdom Hearts just broke out onto the scene in 2002. The creator didn't even plan on making a sequel, but since it became so popular, he made KH2. Nobody knew the significance of Mickey's Letter at the end, but when Sora, Riku, and Kairi got one from the King at the end of KH2, it had to be important. KH2 (story wise) was bigger than KH so whatever the letter said, it had to mean something important if Mickey couldn't even stay and tell them, and had to leave a note behind.

That, and the facial expressions of all 3 explained alot. Sora looked suprised, Kairi looked worried, and Riku looked intrigued by the letter. My guess is that Xehanort is loose and is about to start another Keyblade War, but that's just me. And also, the Secret Ending after the KH2 ending could have a lot to do with it too. The Mysterious Note, then the cool ending.

Besides, they never even got the letter anyway. In the beginning, of KH: Chain of Memories, you see that it's Nightfall on the same path Sora, Donald, and Goofy were chasng Pluto on meaning they've been chasing the dog since nightfall and Donald and Goofy are seen sleeping while Sora looks lost.

I see your point. Ok, then. Well, I think that KH3 will be based on freeing Terra from his "torment" as a lingering spirit, as the trailer for Coded said "The secret ending has been dealt with", meaning that Birth by Sleep has been.......acknowledged, if you know what I mean. It's kind of hard to say it.

I personally believe they got that letter, as Pluto is an albiet very rare friend card in Re:CoM.

godforce852

I think the letter may be a diagram of the portal, to the world where Terra, Aqua, and Ven are. And Mickey asked them to come quick to look at the portal. Due to the fact that they are all keyblade...weilders (Kairi included)

That could explain why Mickey was in the secret ending trailer.

T

TwilightDawn

i think it related to KH coded,
obv because ti's the only game that fits the timeline
ir probably says

dear sora, weve had to awaken a data version of you
kthxbye

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think there is 3 possibility. Or this letter is there for saying them Xehanort returned, or it is for saying what he discovered in Coded, or he asks to meet them (maybe for explaing them about BBS and Xehanort). We cannot be sure, but I really think it's a letter, and in this style.

K

kingdomfighter5

Then why wouldnt Mickey just tell her he sleeps with her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back