• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MF most difficult boss in the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

Well i agree with the cheapness of MF compared to other bosses but i did not have that much trouble with VLS i mean i did it with Ven so no Seeker mines and i didnt do the rock trick so i basically did it the fair way i actually used his best finisher stratosphere which does a great amount of damage

Also is there a possibility im looping MF and i dont know it because Ive never seen him shoot the giant X at me unless he has his clones out

PowerIsNothing

I actually found VLS much more challenging than the MF. MF can be nearly impossible without secondchance/once more abilities, but if you have them, its just a matter of timing your fire surges. I beat the MF with Terra and then Ven, my offence consisted soley of spamming surges and two regular attacks.

With VLS, its not so simple(sometimes that battle ended before I even realized it started) if you do it a semi-clean way that is.

Mog

Awards
Agreed.Vanitas LS is much much harder than MF.At least you can actually deal decent damage with normal attacks to Mf but that doesn't go with Vanitas.The 2x tornado and attack spam is very very hard to pull off.

riku911

VLS dies almost automatically if you can cast two Tornadoes on him with Ven.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
As I'm waiting with buying BBS until FM, I can't say if I think MF is the hardest.
But IMOO the hardest boss for me to date has been Enigmatic Man, from KH1FM*

The only boss I've defeated less times is Dustflier, since my save got deleted :(

My top ten hardest KH Bosses, would propably be something like this.
10. KHII Sephiroth.
9. Kurt Zisa.
8. Phantom.
7. KH Sephiroth.
6. Data Xemnas.
5. KHFM Sephiroth. **
4. Dustflier.
3. Data Roxas.
2. Lingering Sentiment.
1. Enigmatic Man. *

* Most likely because KH1 was very restricted compaired to later games in the series.
** Sephiroth in KH1 I can loop as much as I like. KHFM version, not so much.

manmark

Awards
MF is not the hardest boss ever he is just REAAAAAAAAAAAALY quick and most people believe that this is difficulty.Once you find out when to attack him he is easy

Awards
Well i never played KH2FM, so I wouldn't know how hard LS is, but KH1 & KH2 Sephiroth don't compare to MF. Sephiroth would always take me about 5 tries to beat him in both games, but MF took me about 40+, and I've only beaten him with Aqua.

Ralz

Only way I could engage him was with Thunder Surge. It also makes his clones instantly vanish if you ram into them. Reckless, but it works. From all the dodging, and about 50 retires, my thumb refused to work when I finally beat him.

Maybe the next super boss should just have a lot of HP and attacks you can weather pretty fairly.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have huge problems with vanitas (I'm not going to use any tactic I haven't made up myself), I have not played the FMs, I think MF is the best though

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'm gonna just go ahead and say as far as Secret bosses go Terra's Lingering Sentiment is probably the hardest.
He's the only only secret boss in the series that even if you can loop him and beat him no damage style, he isn't hard because of the game mechanics screwing you over. If you mess up it's pretty much your own fault for doing so, since all of his attacks are entirely dodge/guardable. That and he has 13 bars of HP and the lower you get his HP to the more aggressive he becomes.

Mysterious Figure on the other hand isn't difficulty, in my opinion.
He can be easily defeated with Aqua and Ventus; even though Terra dodges slower his power makes up for it.
If you can attack him non-stop he barely has time to be offensive that and being able to attack him while he's invisible makes a difference. On the flip side of that he's only difficult because of: clip damage, i-frame lag, random lock off and weird camera angles

Vanitas Sentiment isn't difficult, he's just got the same problems as MF's battle (it's just not as bad as that fight since you're in a wider area for fighting).
He can easily be taken out with Tornado w/ Ventus, Mine spam from Aqua and the same could be said for Terra, even though Demolition Finisher helps as well. Hell the strike raid glitch makes it even easier.

Kurt Zisa isn't difficult until he starts spinning and even then you've just got to time your dodge rolls and jumps almost exactly right, also most of his other attacks when he isn't using his orb shield are completely guardable; everything else is dodge rollable.

Phantom is just a long as balls boss battle but as long as Goofy's got MP Gift equipped, they're all equipped with Ethers and you've got Elixers/Ethers equipped on yourself that coupled with a keyblade with Decent Magic stats (Diamond Dust for FM and Spellbinder/Lionheart/Lady Luck for NA KH). Couple that with the fact that you can evade all of his swipes just by flying up and down, his DM with the death beam can also be completely avoided.

Sephiroth in KH's pattern is pretty easy of a 4 hit combo plus dodge roll to avoid his teleporting slash and if you really want to get it over with quickly you can just spam STrike Raid over and over to end the battle quickly. His KHFM counterpart however, can pretty much only be dealt with by spamming Strike Raid seeing as he spams Fire wall immediately after you combo him for any amount of hits. If you've got an insurmountable amount of HP and spam curaga/aeroga constantly then it probably won't matter for you.

Ice Titan's only difficult parts are his beginning and last phases of his boss battle, not so much hard as annoying since Sora doesn't show up in the camera when you're trying to get away from him. Leaf Veil makes the boss a lot easier though at lower levels. There's just a lot going on which sometimes can make it difficult to concentrate but he's not that bad.

Xemnas (last but not least in KHFM) He's not hard because he's easily looped with Graviga/Slide Dash/Zantetsuken/Gravity Break combo.
The only reason he becomes difficult and this goes back to how MF and VS are annoying; the game mechanics make him difficult not he himself.
Aside from his capture ability and sometimes his final Orb DM, Donald and Goofy make this fight annoying. If they are alive and moving around close to him it makes him switch up his pattern, but take them out of the equation and he's not difficult at all (which is why killing them at the start should be your best bet).

Might I mention that Xemnas and Kurt Zisa from KH/KHFM allow you to summon Tinkerbell to help if you're really having trouble with the boss battles.
Couple all that information and Terra is the most difficult thus far out of all the secret bosses thus far. Personally he's not that difficult for me, but just going by how the average player gauges these battles, he'd give you the most problems.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I agree, the Lingering Sentiment looks harder then MF, MF's only hard when he spams the orbs

Mog

Awards
Tornado is too hard to pull off with VS.If you miss,you're done for.MF isn't actually that hard,I spammed the hell outta him with fire surges,and Mickeys damage teleport came in handy too 8). The only time he can deal damage is when the orbs attack you.You can easily dodge his normal combo,fire spinning thing,and the other line thingy that lifts you off the ground.His clones are easily defeated by fire surge.His X-attack can be easily dodged.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
╬ProperArtist╬;5289913 said:
Couple all that information and Terra is the most difficult thus far out of all the secret bosses thus far. Personally he's not that difficult for me, but just going by how the average player gauges these battles, he'd give you the most problems.

I do agree, with being able to summon Tink, makes Enigmatic Man easier, but I did also say he was the hardest for me, due to the game mechanics. (IE; game restrictions, no drives, no immunity from guarding, no good control over camera etc.)

But, yeah gameplay wise, LS is most likely the most difficult boss in the series, thoug I don't have to much problem with him, witch is why, I still say, to me EM has been the hardest.

Jakek9

But you could take out Lingering Sentiment at Level 1 way easier then MF at level 35. You do virtually no damage to MF at level 35. I swear.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
But you could take out Lingering Sentiment at Level 1 way easier then MF at level 35. You do virtually no damage to MF at level 35. I swear.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Have you ever tried fighting, LS at lvl 1?
I myself haven't, (couldn't get past Jafar and the Experiment at lvl1.) You barely deal any damage to LS at lvl 1 either. Even on lvl 99, with 80+ strength it takes an entire combo untill, you deal real noticeable damage.

Sure some people, including Apul Apul 2000 and Bizkit, have defeated him no damage at lvl 1. But they're videos were either mininum 7 minutes long or fast forwarded, to not make it boring, to just sit and look at the same combo, over and over again.

Enigmatic Man has also been no Damaged, so has Vanitas Sentiment and it is only a matter of time untill MF is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back