• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mature too fast?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
On the topic of maturing too fast... in KH1, Sora and Kairi are supposed to be 14, and Riku 15. In KH2, Sora and Kairi are supposed to be 16, and Riku 17. But 358/2 Days is in between KH1 and KH2, right? So how can Sora, Kairi and Riku have aged 2 years in only 358 days? Don't flame me if this has already been asked or if it's a stupid question. It's just been bugging me, lol. =_=

I thought they each only aged 1 year between KH1-KH2, since the time interval between KH1-KH2 is 1 year. 358/2 days happened during and after CoM i think. Sorry if im wrong or just being stupid lol.
It's cause the voice actor aged XD can't blame him. Re:COM was made after KHII after all.

Yep, he'll probably be Incredible Hulk v2. Or maybe he'll grow wings and become the counterpart to the Organization dragon.

Ohhhh well yeah youre right xD
I want to go with the one where he grows wings xD

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
On the topic of maturing too fast... in KH1, Sora and Kairi are supposed to be 14, and Riku 15. In KH2, Sora and Kairi are supposed to be 16, and Riku 17. But 358/2 Days is in between KH1 and KH2, right? So how can Sora, Kairi and Riku have aged 2 years in only 358 days? Don't flame me if this has already been asked or if it's a stupid question. It's just been bugging me, lol. =_=

Sora and Kairi are 15, Riku is 16 in KH2.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I just realised something.

Remember hjow like on page one something about the zipper rubbing on his p**** would itch or something?

Would'nt the steroids in the ice cream make it... smaller? Ahaha. So he could either eat a lot of that or get new clothes.

Then the testosterone will kick in and he'll be interested in Kairi then Kairi "won't be" and Sora will kill himself due to depression.

And that, is the spoiler of the last KH game. So yeah. No more KH after that, How sad.

Ever.

Awards
I don't think Nobody's age...

Also to clarify Sora and Kairi are 16 and Riku is 17 in KH2

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
no, it says that sora is 14 in kingdom hearts one. We can guess maybe a motnh or two has gone with pre and during castle oblivion. when they wake up its been a year and he is 15.

he is 14 when KH1 starts
KH1 could of taken more than 1 year
which would make him 15 at the start of CoM
and 16 in KH2

Ventux

he is 14 when KH1 starts
KH1 could of taken more than 1 year
which would make him 15 at the start of CoM
and 16 in KH2

According to the game manual and Jimminy's journal, Sora is 15 in KH2.
There's no WAY that KH1 was a year long, it probably wasn't even a month.

khfreak5

Okay, here's what my question is. It's probably stupid but, oh well. If Sora was still 14 when he went to sleep and he slept for a year, how did his personality mature? It's not like your personality can change "over night". I know it didn't happen over night, it's just a figure of speech.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Okay, here's what my question is. It's probably stupid but, oh well. If Sora was still 14 when he went to sleep and he slept for a year, how did his personality mature? It's not like your personality can change "over night". I know it didn't happen over night, it's just a figure of speech.

That's it. He didn't mature. Whatever maturity he gained in COM was all forgotten. If he seems different, that's because of the confidence he gained from his expereince in KH1, Roxas's influence and his newfound testostrone levels.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Hair grow within a span of several months, so that shouldn't be too suprising XD.

One word: Puberty. And Riku is a year older than Sora, so of course he looks older. Sora also looks very different, he became a lot taller and packed on some slight amounts of muscle. All of them changed.

only slight amounts, i mean c'mon, he looks like a twig:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back