• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mature too fast?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

During the span of a year, Sora, Goofy, and Donald were in those pods right? Well what i wanna know is why Riku and Kairi look so much different while Sora doesnt. Does those pods mess with him or what? Riku looks so tiny at the end of CoM. So does Kairi at the end of KH1. and then, all of a sudden, they grow their hair and everything!!!! theories on y sora didnt change, or why riku and kairi change fast.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Hair grow within a span of several months, so that shouldn't be too suprising XD.

One word: Puberty. And Riku is a year older than Sora, so of course he looks older. Sora also looks very different, he became a lot taller and packed on some slight amounts of muscle. All of them changed.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
During the span of a year, Sora, Goofy, and Donald were in those pods right? Well what i wanna know is why Riku and Kairi look so much different while Sora doesnt. Does those pods mess with him or what? Riku looks so tiny at the end of CoM. So does Kairi at the end of KH1. and then, all of a sudden, they grow their hair and everything!!!! theories on y sora didnt change, or why riku and kairi change fast.

Sora did change - a lot, actually. xD Don't you remember that scene at the beginning of the game, where Sora realizes his clothes are several sizes too short for him? Sora's hair's a bit different, too, but it's just not as obvious because he needs his spikes to look at least somewhat similar.

(If you want more proof that Sora grew just as much as Riku did, consider this - Riku's a head taller than Sora is in Kingdom Hearts. Riku is still a head taller than Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2)

As for why they all changed so fast, I think it was a combination of growing up, and the use of a slightly different visual style to make the three leads look somewhat reasonable for fifteen- (sixteen, in Riku's case) year-olds.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora's hair grew upwards so a lot of people don't think it changed at all XD;

I donno about the clothes though. He kind of needed Yen Sid to clue him in on it. You'd think he'd realize what went on after fighting some Nobodies and Heartless and feel that zipper rubbing over his...

The best indication however is to get into 1st person pov. From gazing into the wondrous cavern which is Goofy's mouth in KH1, you're now staring at the top of his hat.
Needless to say, I doubt Goofy got shorter.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
To me Sora and Riku looked similar to their KHI, they grew taller, riku got more muscle-ey, hair got longer/bigger. Kairi looked more different than her KH1 with her outfit totally different, yes she got taller, her hair was more brown in the computer graphics even though in the animations her hair still looked red but I guess those are changes that happen in a year and well I don't mind with the changes. Roxas looked more mature in the art, got taller while Namine got taller and her head aint as big as the KH CoM Namine head so yeah :/

Donald and goofy look the same to me with slight differences in growth but that's just me :/

@ Smile: Lol. Doesn't it hurt with him running around with that zipper :/ XD

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
It'll probably be along the lines of "Ow, my hair's stuck in my zipper".

Although it won't really be squeezy short of spontaneous erections, I think? It doesn't grow THAT much.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Don't you know XD

Some people apparently find the touch of cold metal appealing XD

I would wonder how tight his pants will become if by any chance he erects on seeing Ollette.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Don't you know XD

Some people apparently find the touch of cold metal appealing XD

Just knew that now XD

I would wonder how tight his pants will become if by any chance he erects on seeing Ollette.

LOOOOOOOOOL xDDDD

No we aren't. It's all just for jest. Since we're talking about puberty anyway.

:35: Uh-hyuck

*facepalms* you're not seriously having this conversation.

I dont know how I got into this conversation really :/

*hides in corner*

:23:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think Sora looked better in KH. In KH II he just seemed... eurgh, I don't know. Dickish. He was so adorable in the first game with those little chubby cheeks and puppy fat. ♥

wolfie13

Hair grow within a span of several months, so that shouldn't be too suprising XD.

One word: Puberty. And Riku is a year older than Sora, so of course he looks older. Sora also looks very different, he became a lot taller and packed on some slight amounts of muscle. All of them changed.

That seems like a good reason

kostas

Awards
they sure changed a lot even thought kairi and rikku changed dramatically soras changings were not so big (he became mature but he didnt have a makeover) because fans would want sora the way he was and not changed. it would ruin the whole scene around him

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
In the end they all grew up, but also remember people are unique and grow up at different rates. Plus, changing the main character dramatically is rare when it comes to sequels (other than better clothes and graphics). Kairi got changed the most simply cause Sora would seem pedophile-ish during that hug scene, so she needed to look more her age.

Plus it goes with the theme. KH1 was more kiddy and light, such as their looks. KH2 it is more serious and even darker, so they need to look more mature. Although how serious can you take a scene with Goofy and Donald in the background idk...

Criss and Riku

Lets not forget sora grew some balls and his voiced dropped but thats because the voice actor grew some balls but w/e they grew fine it doesnt matter its not like he has a fuckin mustache LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back