• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mature too fast?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

I think Sora looked plenty different. He was taller, his hair was longer (the spikes were longer) and his face wasn't chubby anymore...what more do you want? He wasn't going to go from kh Sora to the size of KH2 Riku.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Yes that's true and did you guys notice how that for all three of them that their feet shrunk? (Sora's not as much but still there's some reduction there :p)

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
All that matters is none of them care except Kairi:
KHcomic.png

But yeah, puberty and all. Except Sora. he went through puberty but didn't know it, so he's still confused as heck and what not.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Lol, you used the comic in the Kairi hate club too! Hooray!

But yeah, I guess Sora's been asleep too long to feel the hormones raging in him. You would think Sea Salt Ice Cream would give him a testosterone boost like it did to Xion, but nooo... He just had to use Donald as a test subject instead when he found one in the box.

K

kingdomfighter5

Riku was also out and about and so was Kairi Sora was in a pod with no access to the outside world

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Now we know what's wrong with Scrooge's ice cream initially.

He forgot to put in testosterone steroids into it, thus it lacked the 'ooomph' that defines Sea Salt Ice Cream (the icing on the cake XD).

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
@ Grim: I knew that they used these chemicals and put them in foods of ducks/chickens to boost up their growth but idk of steroids lol XD

And they boost cows up by filling them with water, hang them (and they can't vomit) before they get slaughtered which is gross and sad @ the same time D:

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Steroids are really put into the birds and stuff XD

Sora would mature faster if he ate more ice cream. Except the side effect of eating too much:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

:53::53::53::53::53: FTW
Or inject steroids in him. Yesh C:

In a span of at least a week, Sora's voice changed completely between KH1 and COM. Give him the ice cream? He will be the Incredible Hulk in at least a day, retarded mental maturity and all.

LOL youre right on that one. When i first played Re:COM I was like wtf is that really Sora's voice at that young of age?!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
It's cause the voice actor aged XD can't blame him. Re:COM was made after KHII after all.

Yep, he'll probably be Incredible Hulk v2. Or maybe he'll grow wings and become the counterpart to the Organization dragon.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
On the topic of maturing too fast... in KH1, Sora and Kairi are supposed to be 14, and Riku 15. In KH2, Sora and Kairi are supposed to be 16, and Riku 17. But 358/2 Days is in between KH1 and KH2, right? So how can Sora, Kairi and Riku have aged 2 years in only 358 days? Don't flame me if this has already been asked or if it's a stupid question. It's just been bugging me, lol. =_=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back