• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mature too fast?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
But you can't say that. Magic is based on mental strength (at least, that's reasonable), and it became absolutely godlike in KH 2 with that crazy MP recharge.

Well in battle and when it actually matters yeah, it's not as if Sora is a complete retard. It's just that he's a little rusty when it comes to thinking logically. Plus the fact that mentally he's still 14, and that he is left out of the loop most of the time during KH2. Besides, a 4 year old can be a godlike composer of music, but does that mean he can handle real life challenges?

You do know I meant that as a joke, right? XD

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Hence slight.XD At least his chest has some definition, that's better than nothing.

You know what? This is a good in-game explanation. XD

Am i the only one who dont see any change in Sora apart from his hair shape, his face got older, and he got taller? Dont see any muscles not even the slightest XD
XD D:
only slight amounts, i mean c'mon, he looks like a twig:lol::lol:

Yes apparently :23:

khfreak5

Such good points. Or maybe his memories that he went through while he was asleep gave him a more mature personality too, or maybe it was just Roxas eating all that ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back