• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Crossover RP. Who's interested?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Okay, I got a question regarding weapons. The guy that I have in mind uses a deck of cards as weapons. They contain his skills and everything but there's a lot of them.

Would the whole deck be counted as a single weapon or is one card considered a single weapon?

And no, I'm not talking in the same way as Yu-Gi-Oh. Just that he uses the cards as types of limiters for power that he has yet to master and storage for gear, IE weapons.

I PM'ed him of my idea, which involves summoning of various weapons, and I have a set of kunai's for a normal weapon and three different weapon summons for my three specials. So I'd say have the deck, but only be able to use three of the cards till you get stronger? Hard to say since I don't know your exact powers.

EDIT- CODE GEASS FOR SURE!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How're we supposed to fill out the Rank space, given that we all more or less start out as newbie bounty hunters?

Akans

「moriya」
Name:
Appearance:
Weapon:(right now a one weapon limit)
Special:(a single special attack/example: Kamehameha!!! or Devil Trigger or a limit break)
Bio:
Other:(for the trivial crap)
1) The guy I have in mind doesn't have a weapon. Is a weapon needed?
2) Special - do we only start out with one, then?

Lol BS you're character reminds me of mine. :p I SHALL POST FIRST AND ACCUSE YOU OF PLAGIARISM xD
Btw, to those who think Stargate is better..... not relle. I checked out Stargate and I didn't like it. I like this one better. Conceptwise. More fighting, less.....crossing.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Weapons. Its entirely up to you. Whether your character will just rely on brawn, magic, etc. Its up to you. And I'll stress this once more. CREATIVITY! :D

Specials. A limit of three. Entirely up to you if you want to have one at first but eventually learn the rest later. :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm somewhat afraid that as much as my guy's abilities are strictly limited to just himself and that which exists as part of him or for him, I think he might be too powerful..

Oh well.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
∞ said:
I'm somewhat afraid that as much as my guy's abilities are strictly limited to just himself and that which exists as part of him or for him, I think he might be too powerful..

Oh well.

That alone makes me want to pull out Kaz. But oh well, I was thinkin' of usin' a different chara from the one I mentioned earlier. This one is more recent since I only made him about 4 years ago.

Akans

「moriya」
That alone makes me want to pull out Kaz. But oh well, I was thinkin' of usin' a different chara from the one I mentioned earlier. This one is more recent since I only made him about 4 years ago.
More recent my ass. What I call recent is what I made about half an hour ago.

My oldest one is a bit over an year and I forget everything about him/her/it. Fail.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
My oldest character is roughly about 5 years old, and he's quite capable. XD
I certainly know I can not use him in this rp.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Now I'm curious to see this character. A little out of context, but you wouldn't mind a battle, would you? :p

PM me with your response, we can iron the details.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damnit guys, where's this sign-up thread? I'm ready as hell to go...

Akans

「moriya」
lol My oldest one is actually about 12 years old. He's the first chara that I've made and I've been prefecting him ever since.
Lol I"M not much older than 12. Well, if you call 3, 4 years not much. And he sounds frigging buff. I would offer to ref your battle, but I don't know how to..... xD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
C'mon RE. We got's to get this shit under way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back