• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Crossover RP. Who's interested?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
That would be cool, hunting down Sigma or Wily and having to fight different mavericks along the way.

Oh! What about teaming up? You know, what if two people are on the same hunt, can they have the choice of working together instead of racing for it? They can both get 1/2 a point, and would be interesting if people are gonna betray each other or become best of friends etc. Get what I mean?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
A simple electrical surge could take any one of them out. Too easy. :p

You just gotta think outside the box, guys. ;3

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Electrical surge? If that would work than Clownman or ANY electrical based enemy megaman had to fight would have one-shotted him, so no, electrical charge does not equal 1 hit KO.

Alaude Drenxta

A cyber-netic electrical pulse within the parameters of a specific drive engine is much different than a true electrical surge, especially one that is based on electro-magnetic pulses, which will disable any drive engine. Megaman-based characters were, even in the series, weak against corruption of the network, and incapable of action when the system is down. A strong enough surge would cause a chain reaction and short out all electric power that is not naturally generated, and even natural electric that does not have a constant line.

Electro-magnetic physics. Science has a large part in high level role playing, even in the role playing world, knowledge is power. ;P

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Ah c'mon AD!! I really want a megaman world T_T lol and yes, Knowledge is Power!!! I like that saying. But I guess if we have to, no megaman...
But Metroid Prime I vote should be in it. Bounty hunter vs Bounty Hunter style XD

Alaude Drenxta

Megaman is definitely legitimate, don't worry about that. XD

Most people are just going to carry an EMP. If they are, I'll be shocked. I was just trying to prove a point. XD
There are many ways to win, not just traditional. You'll need to know that when you face a skilled opponent. ;3

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Megaman is definitely legitimate, don't worry about that. XD

Sweet!!! This brings me to another point, just to make sure, marks extend to killing good guys as well right? We won't be just hunting down evil villians and the like, cuz that would get bring fast.

Most people are just going to carry an EMP. If they are, I'll be shocked. I was just trying to prove a point. XD

PUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

There are many ways to win, not just traditional. You'll need to know that when you face a skilled opponent. ;3

Now I will right that in my handy dandy, notebook!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I dibs being one of the guys you try to kill at some point in the RP.

Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back