• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mass Crossover RP. Who's interested?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
The difference being your character wasn't in a cross over RP, and there wasn't wormhole to go from world to world, not to add in a cross over revolving on an original world created, ad lastly wasn't created ten days ago and far longer before. Wanna debate on if the probability, what % for this RP to exist if Stargate hadn't been created 10 days ago? Slim I'd say.
What probability for Stargate to exist if your character hadn't been created? The same I'd dare to say.

Oh, and I don't want to call a mod, never intended to, I'd have done it sooner if I wanted. I just posted cuz ami was called ego istical and what not. Whatever, I'm not gonna bother arguing more or make more reply here.

Yes, my character was in a crossover rp.
There was a wormhole that goes from world to world, it exists all throughout the Omniverse. It just isn't stationary. It DID revolve around a created world. Several of them, actually.

Very likely, I'd say, and I promise I have much more experience at this than you do. No one is calling "The Comission" a fake, even though it is very clearly modeled after Organization XV or whatever it's called.

Also, if she wasn't baring her teeth for no reason and, in fact, being an egotist, she would not have been called one. Now if you don't really mind, this thread has yet to become polluted with spam, and it would be better if it did not become so.

Damn. Seriously? Well not really restricted to it. We are open to new worlds. Just make sure no guns are involved. I hate them....

Do you mean, specifically, no guns? Or no technology beyond the late middle ages?

ResidentEvil

DMC is proof enough that there will be some guns. I just prefer you guys don't use them. They are hard to moderate. What with god-mods, auto-hits, and the like.

Alaude Drenxta

Depending on the ability of the role player, a gun is actually a very easy weapon to avoid, especially if you're aware they have it before the battle begins, but I can understand why you don't want them, role playing with guns can be difficult with mortal characters. XD

So no issues with a cyborg wolf then? :p

Alaude Drenxta

Perfect, but again, only if DA decides I'm not allowed to play the marks. :p

I make a great bad guy. ;D

So how does the process work, exactly? Mysterious delivery of the marks? A sort of guild assignment posting? Underground clan type scene?

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oy vey. I wake up at around 3 in the morning to see one and a half pages of debate.

Now, let me clear this up. This RP is inspired by two RPs that Ive seen. Stargate. Neo Daraku Gekitousu(or something...). For all intents and purposes, we will make this original, god damn it. Yes, crossover RPs have been done. But a crossover where you can hunt down canon characters? But enough.

To the matter at hand, like I said, there are no limits to your characters. This is about your creativity. To strecth it. To go beyond what has been done in other RPs.

The process for hunting marks is simple.A list. A list of the marks in a specific world. Its a free for all and you can choose which mark you wish to kill. But like i said a few pages back, another hunter can just come in take and your kill.

And AD, mind elaborating about the above post about a bad guy? o: Do tell.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

I was referring to the aforementioned post that you were in need of players to rp the "marks" or hunted characters.
I'd like to play some, or one, of them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No one is calling "The Comission" a fake, even though it is very clearly modeled after Organization XV or whatever it's called.

:D

Anyway, now that the templates up, I'll be filling it in with my character, but I wonder, will there be a seperate thread for sign-ups, or will this be it?

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
C_C - The bounty hunters are original but their abilites, weapons, etc. have to be native from the world they're from.

AD - Sure, you can be some of the marks if you want to. :D
But if youre using an OC and you cant use the mark theyre fighting against.

Infinity - There will be a separate thread. This one was to attract other RPers.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Aight then. Off to school I go to brainstorm more ideas about my character in my Art exam!

Alaude Drenxta

I only planned on making a hunter character if you already had the marks filled.
I'd be more than happy to put on mah game face. ;3

But, if you can, I wanna see what list you've made so far for the worlds, see which ones look good to play from. :3

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Question, does our OC have to be from a canon world or our own made up one?

EDIT- One Piece, because they already have bounties and a series where no one dies could use a touch of death XD

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Okay, I got a question regarding weapons. The guy that I have in mind uses a deck of cards as weapons. They contain his skills and everything but there's a lot of them.

Would the whole deck be counted as a single weapon or is one card considered a single weapon?

And no, I'm not talking in the same way as Yu-Gi-Oh. Just that he uses the cards as types of limiters for power that he has yet to master and storage for gear, IE weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back