• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Russia doesn't know that SHIELD still exists, it only suspects. If Bobbi and Hunter were to remain apart of SHIELD, and if Russia ever got wind of them being spies, then that pretty much confirmed that SHIELD was still operational. Russia would have a fit, demand answers, discover SHIELD has a team of Inhumans, make their own team of Inhumans, Cold War part II breaks out.

They got away scot-free because the Russian Prime Minister acknowledged that they saved his life and wiped out his opposition. Originally they were held because they were also suspected of working for SHIELD. Once Phil came along, he practically disavowed them in front of the Prime Minister ensuring that SHIELD didn't exist.

Pretty much this.

Oh, did anyone get wind that the daughter knew what the plan for Hive? I wonder if it's the same plan that Gideon has in mind or it's way different now?

Roxie1563

Awards
Imo this was the best episode of the season so far.

So, Hive is looking badass lately and last night's episode shows it well. Next week looks to be more intense as we make our way to Civil War, which I am sure there will be some massive shockwaves from the movie to the show and as well the Netflix series.

One thing for sure, Hive is rocking those clothes pretty well, wouldn't you say? :D

Roxie1563

Awards
My god, that was awesome show I've seen this far and it continues to up the game every time!

I would never have seen that coming and something tells me there is more to come where it came from and with Civil War coming in two weeks, I'd bet on my money that it all ties together, despite the fights between Feige and someone whose name escapes me, in time for the Inhumans film or probably Infinity War.

More of it is all I can say at this point, guys! :D

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
This show has really turned around man. The ending was predictable to me but it was still crazy to see it happen like that especially using Lincoln's weakness against him.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This show has really turned around man. The ending was predictable to me but it was still crazy to see it happen like that especially using Lincoln's weakness against him.

i honestly thought it was yo-yo because she was practicing saying "hello, how are you doing" as if she was expecting to be called on, then lincoln seemed ti make sense, but they red herring'd that shit and i wonder how they'll come back from this shit.

agents of civil war

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Currently catching up, but I'm so glad we FINALLY got a Mac centric episode. I have been waiting for this for so long. Especially since I got my Fitzmac interactions again

Edit: Officially caught up. Kind of really sad we got the Secret Warriors only for them to quickly be dissolved and broken apart. Also just really disgusted by how this is helping feed to Skyeward fire that had (rightly) died out.

Also, I love Mack and Yo Yo, but I do not like Mack & Yo Yo. Is this show terrified of having non-heterosexual characters? Both Jed and Joss and have written characters with other sexualities, but jeeze, everyone in this show is straight, and Mack who had an ambiguous orientation and could have been into the guys is probably gonna be paired off with Yo Yo.

I wouldn't be so bitter if it weren't for the fact that episode Bobbi was introduced in was filled with subtext between Simmons & Bobbi and Fitz & Mack. I'd still be bitter, but not as bitter.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
at least the relationships are more natural instead of olicity from arrow. jesus fuck.

Roxie1563

Awards
i honestly thought it was yo-yo because she was practicing saying "hello, how are you doing" as if she was expecting to be called on, then lincoln seemed ti make sense, but they red herring'd that shit and i wonder how they'll come back from this shit.

agents of civil war

This episode had us all saying, 'What the Hell just happened here?!' And I'm loving it so far. Next week looks like to be upping all levels up to 100% as we are nearing the season finale and Civil War on the loom coming soon.

Hive is one motherfricking dangerous Inhuman anyone has ever faced and that includes Lash. Speaking of Lash, I wonder that's the destiny he's talking about? Maybe he's there to end Hive as he's the most dangerous Inhuman out of anyone else.

I am betting that by the end of the Season and when next season comes, the Secret Warriors will be together as a real team as the Avengers did when they had to fight off the alien invasion and Ultron's army of himself.

I just can't wait to see how all of this ends for our Agent of SHIELD!

Lonbilly

Awards
at least the relationships are more natural instead of olicity from arrow. jesus fuck.

Lol for now they are. Olicity was well written for awhile, until the writers just... decided to not know how to write Felicity anymore.

That being stated, it is more natural, that is true, so I will give them that, at least.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yo flash, i got love for you and i'ma let you finish but Agents of Shield has the best penultimate episode of ALL NIGHT.

makes me wonder if they're gonna sample Lash's blood as a cure/weapon against Hive-Ward. Hiward? Howard.

Lonbilly

Awards
I knew they were gonna pit Lash against Hive, but I really thought it was gonna be in the last episode. But diddly yes, Skye Daisy is back where she belongs.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i imagine skye should have what it takes to battle Howard thanks to some contributing factors. next week is the season finale right? that shits gonna be amazing.

Lonbilly

Awards
Not gonna lie that, since Inhumans are the ones who can be infected, I was hoping they would somehow do a crossover and have Matt, Jess and Luke temporarily hired by SHIELD to help them fight the other Inhumans and destroy Howard. Wouldn't be the first time Jess fought someone with mind control, either.

Alas, tis not meant to be.

Either way, gonna love seeing Daisy smash Howard again. My favorite scene with them is still from the midseason finale of S2 where she shot him. Diddly yes.

And yep, finale next week. Activating excitebike mode.

Roxie1563

Awards
So, this has to be the best season for Agents of SHIELD and it's looking to be even more better for us when it returns for Season Four. So many things has happened since then for our heroes and I can't wait to see more of Daisy!

Does anyone know if this is the last of Hive/Ward or is there any chance of Brett still in the cast? I haven't heard anything like that, so please inform me of it. He's pretty fantastic to watch. :p

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
So, this has to be the best season for Agents of SHIELD and it's looking to be even more better for us when it returns for Season Four. So many things has happened since then for our heroes and I can't wait to see more of Daisy!

Does anyone know if this is the last of Hive/Ward or is there any chance of Brett still in the cast? I haven't heard anything like that, so please inform me of it. He's pretty fantastic to watch. :p

Please let this be the end of Ward/Hive. Nothing against the actor, but his character has been in the show far too long. It's like the writers will do anything they can keep him part of the cast. Good guy, to bad guy, to secondary antagonist, to trying to run Hydra, to dead, to Hive. As much as I enjoyed his portrayal as Hive, he's stuck around too long for flimsy reasons.

If they do keep him around, it'll probably be as a vision/ghost that haunts Daisy because of her guilt and previous mental connection to Hive. Even that is too much just to keep him on the show.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
EVERYBODY

GHOST RIDER IS COMING TO SEASON 4

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

GHOST RIDER IS JOINING THE MCU

Robbie Reyes, a mexican american teen who was gunned down after a street race while trying to get enough money to bring himself and his disabled brother into a better life, is revived by Eli and given the powers of the Ghost Rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back