• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I'm really excited to see where the LMD storyline goes, and I'm looking forward to seeing where things go with the Darkhold this season.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So.. Holy Crap!! Last night's episode was freaking out of the world!

I mean, plugging the main characters into a virtual reality into a world where their deepest regrets become reality and Hydra rules the world, the heroes are dead and worse of all, how will they get out and into their real world?!

This is how the LMD Arc comes into an end and the start of 'What If..' Arc. This will be explosive from start to ending! :O

KeybladeOrder

Awards
So.. Holy Crap!! Last night's episode was freaking out of the world!

I mean, plugging the main characters into a virtual reality into a world where their deepest regrets become reality and Hydra rules the world, the heroes are dead and worse of all, how will they get out and into their real world?!

This is how the LMD Arc comes into an end and the start of 'What If..' Arc. This will be explosive from start to ending! :O

I couldn't agree more. And based on what Simmons and LMD!Fitz talked about last night, if this season does end with a FitzSimmons wedding I will freaking scream. And after this episode I'm totally on board with either Daisy or Simmons becoming the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. I know It was Daisy in the comics and Coulson had the whole "a powered person the public could trust" thing, but with the way she's handled her position as Mace's de-facto right-hand woman this season, I wouldn't mind seeing Simmons be the one to take charge at the end of the season.

Roxie1563

Awards
I couldn't agree more. And based on what Simmons and LMD!Fitz talked about last night, if this season does end with a FitzSimmons wedding I will freaking scream. And after this episode I'm totally on board with either Daisy or Simmons becoming the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. I know It was Daisy in the comics and Coulson had the whole "a powered person the public could trust" thing, but with the way she's handled her position as Mace's de-facto right-hand woman this season, I wouldn't mind seeing Simmons be the one to take charge at the end of the season.

Actually, I'd enjoy Daisy being the new Director of SHIELD as she did in the comics. It just make perfect sense after all she went through the past seasons from being a hacker to Quake, the Inhuman heroine who kicks ass. XP

Also was it just me or not when Jemma explained how it works and the reference to Neo? I didn't watch it, but Sword Art Online is what popped into my mind the moment she explained it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
$10 says ward is getting brought back. somehow, the doctor copied his brainwaves when he was howard and based the world of the framework upon it, explaining why hydra won and he's together with daisy who clearly wanted it to be lincoln who survived. the endgame? ward is the key to getting everyone out and he will be in the real world as an LMD, probably an antihero.

i can tell whoever is reading this will be PISSED but watch it happen.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
$10 says ward is getting brought back. somehow, the doctor copied his brainwaves when he was howard and based the world of the framework upon it, explaining why hydra won and he's together with daisy who clearly wanted it to be lincoln who survived. the endgame? ward is the key to getting everyone out and he will be in the real world as an LMD, probably an antihero.

i can tell whoever is reading this will be PISSED but watch it happen.

Currently catching up on the GR section of the season but decided to read this since I know some shit about the newest episodes. I am fully expecting this and it bothers me. I hated Ward and could only stomach last season's Big Bad as him because they wanted to keep the actor around. Now he may be permaback? Ugh. Love the actor, loved the character as a villain, but I'm over it and don't want a psuedo redemption story for him. At all.

It should have be diddlying Tripp who is brought back instead (YES I AM STILL HOLDING THAT GRUDGE) but whatever.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Currently catching up on the GR section of the season but decided to read this since I know some shit about the newest episodes. I am fully expecting this and it bothers me. I hated Ward and could only stomach last season's Big Bad as him because they wanted to keep the actor around. Now he may be permaback? Ugh. Love the actor, loved the character as a villain, but I'm over it and don't want a psuedo redemption story for him. At all.

It should have be diddlying Tripp who is brought back instead (YES I AM STILL HOLDING THAT GRUDGE) but whatever.
dude. tripp dying was such fucking bs man, he should have never been killed. one of my fave characters

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I loved Skye's transformation scene and it is still my fave end of an arc for AoS ever but Tripp's death, as emotional as it was for me and as powerful as it was, was also kidna insulting cuz his death just felt like a footnote in Daisy's origin story. Which is what happened.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I loved Skye's transformation scene and it is still my fave end of an arc for AoS ever but Tripp's death, as emotional as it was for me and as powerful as it was, was also kidna insulting cuz his death just felt like a footnote in Daisy's origin story. Which is what happened.
he was one of the most capable members of the team and they were like "your grandfather was a howling commando", there was such a coolness factor as well as just being a great character and they axed him for the sake of being shocking.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
rhis fucking show is so goddamn good. it crushed my spirir, but like, damn.

mace finally became the hero he wanted to be, and despite being a copy tripp is back so awesome episode.

Roxie1563

Awards
rhis fucking show is so goddamn good. it crushed my spirir, but like, damn.

mace finally became the hero he wanted to be, and despite being a copy tripp is back so awesome episode.

I know, right? This arc is so incredible and I can't help but feel that the consequences in the Framework will be brought to light once the team gets back to the real world. Too many stuff has happened in short time and it is only a matter of time before it explodes in everybody's faces.

I'm hoping we'll get the chance to switch back to the real world so we can know what Yo-Yo and the gang are up to. I mean, it's not like they're chilling around, waiting for Daisy and Jemma to wake up; the world needs them and most likely the Inhumans needs them as well. It would be cool once everybody is out of that VR world, they would see the Secret Warriors has been reunited to face off against Adia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back