• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel Spider Man | September 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The artwork by Mark Djurdjevic is fantastic. The page is flooded, but if you keep spamming "claim reward" it will eventually go through.

Thanks for posting this!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;ejx6vX8FkYg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejx6vX8FkYg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Max

Staff member
Awards
We get a free theme?? Now this, this stuff I truly love

The theme is really nice too. Awesome artwork, neat spidey icons, orginal sound effects, and Spidey music to boot. More than a quick throw together, it's a very nice theme in my opinion.

Phantom

Just a day left! Glad to see the game is getting good reviews.

It's also nice that we get a free theme, usually the coolest ones are PS Plus-exclusive.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Man, got the email from my game store, my copy's on its way to me, guess I'll drool over the new Spidey either by tomorrow or Monday. The thirst is as real as it can getttttt

Max

Staff member
Awards
ONE DAY AHHHHHH! If it wasn't for the fact that I was already scheduled off this last Monday for Labor Day, I would have requested tomorrow off to make a day of it.

Max

Staff member
Awards
AHHHHHHDJDBSISNSSINSISNDIDJ MY GAMESTOP IS RELEASING THE GAME TONIGHT AT 9!!!!!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
AHHHHHHDJDBSISNSSINSISNDIDJ MY GAMESTOP IS RELEASING THE GAME TONIGHT AT 9!!!!!

Yeah mine did too! It took 4 and a half hours for all the updates to install tho...lol yay. I was using the internet in the middle so I didn't help....but yeah its 1 30 AM and I am just now starting. Just spent like 5 minutes editing a selfie with stickers. I love this already.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I can't wait to play this.

Over 3 hours in now, its super good. There is so much nice polish, and I honestly keep walking casually down the streets now and then just to appreciate everything cuz its hard to see with how fast you swing around. I do feel like I have gotten a lot of collectibles already, but I guess I ignored the main story a bit to do that lol.

Phantom

Mine didn't arrive yet... looks like I have to wait until Monday, then... :frown:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I played for about 3 or 4 hours last night (took me about 40 minutes to download the updates), and now I'm at work on 4 hours of sleep haha. My save said my game was 10% done when I stopped playing last night.

After the opening story sequences I've just spent hours exploring the map doing all of the little side things, almost have a couple of collectible sets complete already haha.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I've played for around 5 hours, loooooving the action and gameplay. It all gets me in the feels.
It's like a new feeling in the game, being able to play other characters and see different views. It gives those characters more of a good purpose to the story and gameplay. I could play this game for hours more and still love the thrill. Got the Spidey suits from the pre-order, they're not bad. Man, this is probably by far one of the best out of the Spider Man games I've played. Gaaaahhhh, I love Spider Man. <3
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Honestly a lot of parts are just great, sometimes it got me tensed up with all that was happening around me. And I love swinging through the cities (who doesn't? Well, swinging-haters I guess).
Pretty upset they made DLCs that they could have at least put in the game before releasing, but I guess that's their way of getting some extra cash. Oh well, might get them if they give some nice goodies.
(Also love Stan Lee's cameo, but of course seeing it's Spidey related. Gotta love his appearances)

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Pretty upset they made DLCs that they could have at least put in the game before releasing, but I guess that's their way of getting some extra cash. Oh well, might get them if they give some nice goodies.
Please use the spoiler tags! You can make them by writing
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Please use the spoiler tags! You can make them by writing
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for letting me know, been wanting to use them but couldn't quite remember how to. ^-^'
I know, but imo felt that sort of thing should've been included when making the game instead of adding it later. But I do respect their decisions and honestly the game is great, I find nothing to be upset about it.

I guess, in my opinion, that is only an issue if the game actually feels incomplete. Which at least so far it doesn't to me. I see DLC made after launch as a bonus we may never have gotten otherwise. Lots of older games just had to cut content and never deliver on it. That being said, some games do purposefully hold back content just for DLC. Its usually kinda obvious when they do tho.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Mine didn't arrive yet... looks like I have to wait until Monday, then... :frown:

Same here, my friend, same here :<

Regarding the theme. For those who didn't catch the free theme in time by accessing the game's official page and claiming their code (this was a temporary 'giveaway' thing until the game's release on the 7th), you can find the theme as a free download under Themes at the PS Store and download it directly from there (no code needed or anything). I did so last night, September 7th in my timezone, as the giveaway section on the game's website is not there anymore. Was afraid I wouldn't get the theme, but luckily it was in the store. It's a gorgeous theme indeed ♥

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So this is a spoiler in the sense that its in the environment so I guess if you don't even want to know about little things like that don't read my tags but otherwise its fine. I was super jazzed to find the street full of pride flags. This game is so good, its more wholesome than I expected. So far anyway lol. I'm sure drama will happen eventually...

Back