• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marvel Spider Man | September 7th 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Same, right now we don't even have confirmation on the KH3 one coming to US. Hell, I may buy 2 Pros. I have a wife and girlfriend I can give one to lol
well it was revealed at Sony's e3 conference so it sounds like

wait

huh

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
that retro trailer is a blessing, Ascender really did a wonderful job and the video filled me with hype again
I will now proceed to cry of happiness in a corner while trying to control my hormones
also I just
I think I'll just put the good old Spidey song as my ringtone
just
because of reasons

glad I'm not the only one xD

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha, I'm polyamorous, I have a wife and we share a girlfriend that lives with us lol one of which (the GF) who does not have a ps4 I can gift one to.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
DjJ5wLGUcAAOD_V.jpg

This next month is going to be so painful.

Sdog

Awards
Those beautiful mad men. Might be the best "gone gold" announcement in recent memory.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I saw the news and was ecstatic. The game's opening movie is floating around on the internet. It unfortunately got yanked from youtube.

Sdog

Awards
Fine by me. I'd rather it get me hyped only to be followed up by givin me some web slinging action. Don't need to get hyped EVEN MORE and have to wait the month n some change :tongue:.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I feel like they showed a crap ton of this game already I just want it lol, don't need to see the opening at this point.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The opening is nothing special. They showed it off at San Diego Comic Con and an error at a Russian expo had the first few hours playable.

Literally, the game doesn't open on some awesome cutscene or anything. It's very basic so I'm not sure why they're so anal about having it shown.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My favorite Spiderman opening has always been Web of Shadows, Spidey walking with his head hanging down while chaos reigned around him, hearing the voices of those important to him in his head while Beethoven played. Mmm- yeah, that was an opening.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Game actually looks quite decent and has come a long way since it's disastrous QTE and Arkham combat reveal back in E3 2017. Will pick it up. Glad Sony is getting another decent exclusive since the last one I can recall was Bloodborne in 2015

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Game actually looks quite decent and has come a long way since it's disastrous QTE and Arkham combat reveal back in E3 2017. Will pick it up. Glad Sony is getting another decent exclusive since the last one I can recall was Bloodborne in 2015
Did you play the new god of war? If not, i seriously put that game in my top 5 of all time.

Launchpad

Awards
Did you play the new god of war? If not, i seriously put that game in my top 5 of all time.

Game falls into the "walky talky" category for me. In my opinion, games that make you slow down and listen to unskippable conversations are stinky

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Game falls into the "walky talky" category for me. In my opinion, games that make you slow down and listen to unskippable conversations are stinky

Why the heck are you on a KH forum then?

Launchpad

Awards
Why the heck are you on a KH forum then?

KH is completely different. The plot has never ever hindered KH's gameplay. You can be entertained by the scenes in your first playthrough, and then skip them without a thought on subsequent runs.

KH has never featured a segment where you had to slowly walk down a path and listen to Goofy talk about how much he hates the darkness for taking his son. Expository dialogue that can't be skipped is just plain bogus.

It's fine in Spiderman, because Spiderman can just talk to his sidekicks and buddies on the phone while he swings around and continues his Spidermanning. Replayability likely won't be sacrificed for the storyline, like so many Sony games before it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
but did you actually play it? i obviously can’t make you like something you don’t like, it just has that incredible, challenging, satisfyingly meaty combat i play games for. the rhythm and function is actually pretty comparable to soulsborne but its execution and style is so goddamn dope. that game and BotW surprised me so much, i’m in love with gaming again thanks to them. i think most gamers into those respective genres should at least try the things.

Launchpad

Awards
but did you actually play it? i obviously can’t make you like something you don’t like, it just has that incredible, challenging, satisfyingly meaty combat i play games for. the rhythm and function is actually pretty comparable to soulsborne but its execution and style is so goddamn dope. that game and BotW surprised me so much, i’m in love with gaming again thanks to them. i think most gamers into those respective genres should at least try the things.

Played some of it and watched the entire thing since my roomie had it. Combat is pretty decent, but for me there's better stuff out there, less broken up.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
fair enough, spiderman looks to be the game design antithesis so here’s to you enjoying that

i cant wait to roll around in that sweet sweet iron spidey suit dudes

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;G-qk0-_m3pc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-qk0-_m3pc[/video]

Sdog

Awards
Peter... how many homework assignments did you not turn in just so we could have collectibles in this game?

Back