• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Sdog

Awards
Awesome trailer! Though it gives way too much of the story away =/.

Also

ee2adec763ec901ad3b0270b43c334e9

Recon

Art of War
Awards
[video=youtube;DiTECkLZ8HM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiTECkLZ8HM[/video]

Currently losing my mind.

Um. Why is no one talking about this?

This trailer IS really good. I'm very happy to see the Avengers and Vulture in the trailer.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
[video=youtube;v7MGUNV8MxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7MGUNV8MxU[/video]

This actually looks rad. I know the marketing has skewed this way, but there's no way the movie itself will be this lighthearted, but they have to change something up to get people's attention for this one. I really like what they're doing here, and I'm actually excited for a Thor movie, and that in itself is new.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty much down for Marvel having all their cosmic movies feel like it's the 70s. Feeling more pumped to see Ragnarok after that trailer now!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I liked the first Thor film but the second film was trash, so I'm happy to see this one has the potential to be great.

Also, Cate Blanchett has never been hotter.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the movie itself looks like a dark epic. the soundtrack and visuals are giving me GotG vibes, in a good way. thor's reaction to hulk was fucking awesome

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. I didn't find it as funny as the first, but I definitely found it to be (in my opinion) a much better and more satisfying film than the original. I didn't see GotG more than once in theaters, but I probably will be going to be Vol. 2 at least one more time.

also it had one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs in it ever so I fucking died in happiness

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So I just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. I didn't find it as funny as the first, but I definitely found it to be (in my opinion) a much better and more satisfying film than the original. I didn't see GotG more than once in theaters, but I probably will be going to be Vol. 2 at least one more time.

also it had one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs in it ever so I diddlying died in happiness

Ego. That's all I have to say. Talk about retconing an obscure Marvel character to become one of the more memorable ones!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So, did anyone see Spider-Man: Homecoming yet? I got to see it with my brother last Friday and it was just awesome and funny! The story was interesting as well as the characters, especially the Vulture and Spidey.

I wasn't kind big on the twist near the end, but it works just fine though.

Also, when you reach the very ending after the credits, there is a funny scene involving Cap. I won't spoil it for you guys, but it's funny and poking fun at us fans. :3

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
So, did anyone see Spider-Man: Homecoming yet? I got to see it with my brother last Friday and it was just awesome and funny! The story was interesting as well as the characters, especially the Vulture and Spidey.

I saw it last night! It was great! I really enjoyed it.

Also, when you reach the very ending after the credits, there is a funny scene involving Cap. I won't spoil it for you guys, but it's funny and poking fun at us fans. :3

I genuinely felt so attacked.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I saw it last night! It was great! I really enjoyed it.

I genuinely felt so attacked.

Lol, same here.. Though, it took me a moment to realize he was poking at me because of my habit of staying right after credits. xD I can't wait for the next journey of the MCU!

Well, Thor: Ragnarok is now coming to us faster that Spider-Man: Homecoming has released in theaters.

You know, I think something that bothered me was that it sorta broke the MCU continuity. The reason is when it showed eight years went by after Avengers, but it's really four years. It's a big sticker for me who loves the work Marvel Studios put in regarding the continuity. :/

It won't deter me from enjoying all the films, though!

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, this is gonna be my favorite Thor movie hands-down.

Obligatory potential-spoiler warning since they do show more than the first trailer:
[video=youtube;ue80QwXMRHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg[/video]

captain

Bronze Member
Thoughts on The Defenders? What do you want to see in a potential Season 2?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
THOR RAGNAROK WAS AMAZINGLY WELL-DONE
SUCH A GOOD WATCH
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT
NO COMMENTS!!!

Back