• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite MCU film?

• Iron Man

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Iron Man 2

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thor

• Captain America: The First Avenger

• The Avengers

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Iron Man 3

• Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I haven't heard these rumors myself, but I'd be interested if you had a source so I could read into it myself. I personally hope that isn't the case, as it's seemingly too much of a tease.

Should Zendaya's character be some other love interest and not Mary Jane, I'd be a little disappointed. I doubt they'll go with Gwen Stacy again, as she was unfortunately used so recently. I'd be perfectly happy if they just built on his relationship with Mary Jane as his movies progress, even if we don't have them as a "couple" in the first movie. I'd like to see a movie relationship like that really have time to grow naturally, and with a younger Peter that seems more than doable.

It's mentioned in this article
Why Would Zendaya’s SPIDER-MAN Role Be A Reveal? | Birth.Movies.Death.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
LOL I think we all know how indifferent I've been to Doctor Strange due to the whole Ancient One issue, and if I thought it couldn't get any worse, it definitely did.

The Director of Doctor Strange Thinks One Asian Character Makes Up for the Movie's Biggest Screw-Up

Any interest I had in this film is pretty much gone. I'll just wait to see if they fix this in Doctor Strange 2 and then maybe I'll give the character a chance in the cinematic universe, but as of right now, I'm pretty much just gonna not support this film lol. There were so many other solutions to the racial/representation/diversity issues in this film.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
So, anyone got a good review for me about Luke Cage? I still don't have Netflix and I'd prefer to saving money for whatever I need later on.

Also, I have been hearing that Doctor Strange will make an appearance in one of the other films later down the road. Is that true or nay??

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
So, anyone got a good review for me about Luke Cage? I still don't have Netflix and I'd prefer to saving money for whatever I need later on.

Also, I have been hearing that Doctor Strange will make an appearance in one of the other films later down the road. Is that true or nay??

I haven't started Luke Cage yet, but the ads make it look pretty good. I'm pretty sure Doctor Strange was rumoured to appear in Infinity War.

Roxie1563

Awards
I haven't started Luke Cage yet, but the ads make it look pretty good. I'm pretty sure Doctor Strange was rumoured to appear in Infinity War.

Well, let me know how that goes, okay?

Ah, that might well be the case and it's possible for him to appear in Thor: Ragnarok as seeing his address was on a card being used by Thor.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Luke cage is an amazing show, must watch. That is all.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Luke cage is an amazing show, must watch. That is all.

Agreed. Just got done with episode 2, and it is great. I like it more than Jessica Jones. I think I let the hype of Jessica Jones get to me though. Everyone said it was best show. I watched it and thought it was good, but not as good as people seemed to make it out to be. I still loved it an enjoyed watching it. Sadly overhype ruins the best things. David Tennant was a great casting choice.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't think I'll plan watching Luke Cage anytime soon. Too much into other shows, but I'll definitely get into it and the other Netflix shows once The Defender comes out.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Luke Cage is fantastic. Marvel has really been nailing all of their Netflix exclusives. I'm not quite done with this one yet, so I'm not sure where I'll place it among the others. This series is just so authentic and realistic, which is a term that is used a lot in the genre, but I feel Luke Cage has done it better than any other superhero film or series thus far.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I think it's been confirmed JJ won't be until after Defenders next year, no? Kinda bummed since DD got a second season asap, but at the same time, I'm okay with that since I needs me some street fighting team-ups (and I'm still holding out for Quake, Ghost Rider and Deathlok to show up, too).

Roxie1563

Awards
I think it's been confirmed JJ won't be until after Defenders next year, no? Kinda bummed since DD got a second season asap, but at the same time, I'm okay with that since I needs me some street fighting team-ups (and I'm still holding out for Quake, Ghost Rider and Deathlok to show up, too).

Possibly before or after Defenders like I said or even Daredevil S3. It'd be cool if they borrowed elements of Marvel Team Up like Cap teams up with DD or Thor with Ghost Rider, etc.

Doctor Strange is near upon us and I'm excited to see all this! It's a great time to be a fan of comic book films.

CutiePique

Awards
[video=youtube;PAyntTPkbjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAyntTPkbjQ[/video]

xD I laughed harder at this than expected because my computer blue screen'd during the video, so I ended up hearing "Fox is fighting realityyyyyyyyyy#$@#$yy@#$y...!" Until everything went blue I just thought that was the audio effect the video was going for... ;u;

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I didn't know it was Finn Jones who was playing Iron Fist. That's pretty neat.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;AaY5r-L_gok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaY5r-L_gok[/video]

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
GOTG2_Teaser_Online_1_Sheet_v2_Lg.jpg

I NEED THIS POSTER IN MY ROOM NOW (and still need the first one too)

Back