• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mark of...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheaken

Awards
I don't hope one of them fail in the tests.
Yeah, I really hope they both make it, and I'm sure they will.

But if Riku comes out as the only "winner" I'd be kind of angry. It would be stupid to build Sora up to be such a strong character and then make him fail the exam.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, I really hope they both make it, and I'm sure they will.

But if Riku comes out as the only "winner" I'd be kind of angry. It would be stupid to build Sora up to such a strong character and then make him fail the exam.

Yeah, I can't see why would Sora fail xD
He gaining a lot of experience and getting stronger through his journey

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I think one of them will pass halfway through 3D, because Nomura said 3D is the story of their Exam. If Sora passes, Riku will be sent to defeat whoever the villain is, and Sora will go after him, like what happened with Ven and Terra, except Sora will know why Riku left, and didn't want to leave him alone. Or Riku will pass, and Sora will run off to prove himself by defeating the villain of 3D, then Yen Sid will send Riku to get him back. Either way, they'll end up beating the bad guy together. Then, in the end, whichever one failed originally, will be passed.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Sora should definately pass but that would make it too unoriginal, so either they both pass or only Riku.

MasterSierra

Mastery! Who would win: Riku or Sora?

[[[DO NOT READ IF DO NOT WANT TO KNOW RECODED ENDING]]]

Searched youtube for awhile and stumbled upon kh recoded secret ending where Yen Sid says Sora and Riku will go into a Mark of Mastery exam and I have 2 questions...

Who would(will) win?
and Why?

Feel free to post

Remember Erquas er somthin said no one would win and no one will lose. but you could be asking who would be a master. i think both even thou riku went into the darkness he came back and is very well at being nice. lol. so that might be. sora could not not be a master. cause he has a pure heart. any way i drew that pic on the computer (avatar)

Crystal

Silver Member
Remember Erquas er somthin said no one would win and no one will lose. but you could be asking who would be a master. i think both even thou riku went into the darkness he came back and is very well at being nice. lol. so that might be. sora could not not be a master. cause he has a pure heart. any way i drew that pic on the computer (avatar)

What do you mean?
Sora can't be master because he has pure light? xDD

ChrisP

I think they should both win or only Riku. I think it would kind of surprising to the fans if Sora lost.

jonXjon

Seeing as Sora has beaten Riku many times during the series (or beaten people who have ALMOST beaten Riku i.e Roxas) If one person had to win it would be Sora.

Stars

リク
They both should win in the MoM. I don't hope Sora or Riku fail.
Don't know how exactly the MoM will be held, it may be different from Terra and Aqua's

Crystal

Silver Member
They both should win in the MoM. I don't hope Sora or Riku fail.
Don't know how exactly the MoM will be held, it may be different from Terra and Aqua's

Maybe Sora and Riku will be test in other way instead of competiting with their strength

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I want Riku to pass, and Sora to fail. Then Sora grows jealous, and a strong darkness gets born in his heart causing for shit to happen with Vanitas... I need Vanitas.

Also, MoM isn't a competition. It's just a test of skill. Terra and Aqua battling each other was to bring out their true natures, as Eraqus before they battled. They could have both passed, but Terra let out some darkness, so Eraqus deemed him unworthy.

Cheaken

Awards
If Riku was the only winner that would just get me really angry. And I doubt Sora would get jealous, probably the opposite. And if Vanitas was ever going to be reborn, it would have most likely happened when Sora turned into a Heartless. And I hate Vanitas so I hope he's never reborn and I can't think of a good reason why he would be other than fan service.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
If Riku was the only winner that would just get me really angry. And I doubt Sora would get jealous, probably the opposite. And if Vanitas was ever going to be reborn, it would have most likely happened when Sora turned into a Heartless. And I hate Vanitas so I hope he's never reborn and I can't think of a good reason why he would be other than fan service.

In all honesty, I'd love to see him one more time, then have him stay dead. Vanitas is one of my favorite characters, among Zexion, Roxas, and Riku-Replica. But I can't help but think that in some form, he'll be the villain after the Xehanort Saga ends. Which would suck.

Cheaken

Awards
In all honesty, I'd love to see him one more time, then have him stay dead. Vanitas is one of my favorite characters, among Zexion, Roxas, and Riku-Replica. But I can't help but think that in some form, he'll be the villain after the Xehanort Saga ends. Which would suck.
I'm sure we will see him again for fan service. But I seriously doubt he could handle being a main villian. In my opinion he just doesn't have that kind of flare to him. Without a master, I think he probably couldn't do a thing.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I'm sure we will see him again for fan service. But I seriously doubt he could handle being a main villian. In my opinion he just doesn't have that kind of flare to him. Without a master, I think he probably couldn't do a thing.

Is that really what you think? You're half right, there, he's clearly mentally unstable, but there's been many mentally unstable villains in history, The Joker, Green Goblin, Kefka, Sephiroth. I think he'll end up being the Kingdom Hearts equivalent of Kefka, no goal, but to destroy everything. And, I love crazy villains, their laughter, their speeches, motivation, and being crazy keeps them from having moral views. Seeing Vanitas just lose it with no master would be awesome.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I think we should wait and see. For all we know, Yen Sid (among others) may already deem them both Keyblade Masters and they may never attempt the Mark of Mastery exam. I mean, Sora saved the worlds twice, and Riku helped the second time. I'm not saying they won't have the exam, I'm just saying that it would be a bit pointless if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back