• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mark of...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKeybearer

Mastery! Who would win: Riku or Sora?

[[[DO NOT READ IF DO NOT WANT TO KNOW RECODED ENDING]]]

Searched youtube for awhile and stumbled upon kh recoded secret ending where Yen Sid says Sora and Riku will go into a Mark of Mastery exam and I have 2 questions...

Who would(will) win?
and Why?

Feel free to post

Last edited by a moderator:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: Mark of Mastery; Who would win Sora or Riku

change the title of the thread, the spoilers are in the title, I actually think there is already a thread on this in this section. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Um, the MoM isn't a competition. Both can become Masters at the same time. The MoM Terra and Aqua did in BBS seemed to be special in that Master Xehanort requested to see the abilities of Master Eraqus' apprentices. In Master Eraqus' mind, he had already passed both of his disciples and he had to have them prove their worth to Master Xehanort.

I'm pretty sure both will pass...but if you mean against each other...Riku will win obviously just because he has generally had more power than Sora since the first game.

Cheaken

Awards

I'm pretty sure both will pass...but if you mean against each other...Riku will win obviously just because he has generally had more power than Sora since the first game.
I thought Riku was more powerful than Sora in the first game, and eventually Sora became stronger than Riku after the events in Hollow Bastion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I thought Riku was more powerful than Sora in the first game, and eventually Sora became stronger than Riku after the events in Hollow Bastion.

Then Sora slept for a year. In KH2, you can hardly beat him while on the mountain in the Land of Dragons. I can bet in terms of power, Riku and Sora are pretty equal, but Riku would be stronger because of the year he got.

Rexy

Bronze Member

I think Sora will be led to darkness by a Master Xehanort ghost and he will turn out agains Riku and creat the new Villain, Xehanort's Ghost xD
in other words...i think both Sora and Riku, but Riku on 3D and Sora at the second or third visit at Mysterious Tower on KH3, assuming it will be a world on that game

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think Sora will be led to darkness by a Master Xehanort ghost and he will turn out agains Riku and creat the new Villain, Xehanort's Ghost xD
in other words...i think both Sora and Riku, but Riku on 3D and Sora at the second or third visit at Mysterious Tower on KH3, assuming it will be a world on that game

You forgot the part where they merge with Kingdom Hearts and Sora dies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Then Riku got most of XH out of him, which was basically his trump card.

Tatsu

In order to beat MX, they BOTH need to pass.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
See, my question is:

Considering Goofy and Donald went through most of Sora's battles with him, why aren't they getting trialled for the Mark of Mastery? I know they're not Keyblade users but it seems a bit mean to dismiss their hard work just because they can't hold an over-sized key.

Forsaken Shadow

Awards
See, my question is:

Considering Goofy and Donald went through most of Sora's battles with him, why aren't they getting trialled for the Mark of Mastery? I know they're not Keyblade users but it seems a bit mean to dismiss their hard work just because they can't hold an over-sized key.

That's kind of like asking why you can't take an exam just because you've never touched the books. The Mark of Mastery is a keyblade wielder exclusive test - why would Donald and Goofy, two people who've never even touched a keyblade, take the test at all?

To the OP, I don't see why both can't pass. Both, to me at least, are equally strong - maybe, just maybe Riku a little bit more. And the question of Riku failing because of his darkness is invalid too, because Yen Sid isn't as, in search of a better word, biased, as Eraqus was.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I hope just Riku wins or they both fail XD

Even though they flank Sora, I think he proved he can be well off without Donald and Goofy during Xemnas' fight, then again he was being backed up by Riku :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope just Riku wins or they both fail XD

Even though they flank Sora, I think he proved he can be well off without Donald and Goofy during Xemnas' fight, then again he was being backed up by Riku :/

To quote an awful character. "You know Sora's completely hopeless without us!" and to quote Sora. "My friends are my power!"

Sora needs somebody there, at least in his Heart.

And Donald and Goofy always die so they are no help gameplay wise.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
To quote a video game character. "You know Sora's completely hopeless without us!" and to quote Sora. "My friends are my power!"

Sora needs somebody there, at least in his Heart.

And Donald and Goofy always die so they are no help gameplay wise.
I loved that line for some reason, very cheesy, but very true, Sora can physically go into battle alone, but his friends are always in his heart, so even if Donald and Goofy are lying on the ground unconscious, they're still helping :p

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
As Eraqus said:

"BOTH of you may prevail, or neither."

It's not a competition. It's a test. They will both probably be masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back