• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Live E3 News Feed for KHInsider by Skarsgård

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

agreed. thats the only reason im actually angry. its a good e3 this year, in my opinion. its just my anticipation to end the news drought and see at least KHDDD at E3 was eating away at me...so now that its not even there at all, im severely disappointed. The only reason i can think of it not being there, is if they are behind in developement, which does not make me feel any better

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
agreed. thats the only reason im actually angry. its a good e3 this year, in my opinion. its just my anticipation to end the news drought and see at least KHDDD at E3 was eating away at me...so now that its not even there at all, im severely disappointed. The only reason i can think of it not being there, is if they are behind in developement, which does not make me feel any better

It better be because they are adding so much into the game and they want to get it out as soon as they can so they skipped it at E3 to focus more time on it. I highly doubt that's the reason but hey I can hope. No the most likely reason is, Nomura forgot what he promised last year and simply didn't show it at E3 this year.

noheartx

It better be because they are adding so much into the game and they want to get it out as soon as they can so they skipped it at E3 to focus more time on it. I highly doubt that's the reason but hey I can hope. No the most likely reason is, Nomura forgot what he promised last year and simply didn't show it at E3 this year.

that would make sense. I'm sure he just said that to generate hype in the first place. who knows if he actually planned on getting it there. I'm sure its nowhere near done yet, and KH isn't really known for demos is it? its usually just trailers right? so maybe they havent had time to work on a trailer, which again is fine. just dont lie to us.

Shadow Key

And Nomura said KH3D would be at E3. There is still the rest of today and tomorrow. Not saying to keep your hopes up, but don't feel all defeated.

I'm getting mixed signals from that statement... I dunno, I just stopped caring after waiting so long for news the past month or so. Movin' on with my life I guess.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm getting mixed signals from that statement... I dunno, I just stopped caring after waiting so long for news the past month or so. Movin' on with my life I guess.

I'm saying I don't want to make you hyped so just stay calm. You should have moved on after 1stPDP...we all know we get news droughts.

noheartx

people will get over it. Its just the initila shock of "wth, Nomura said it would be there and its not wtf wtf WTF WTF WTF!?!?!?!" im sure in a little everyone will be li,e "oh well, til TGS"

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm saying I don't want to make you hyped so just stay calm. You should have moved on after 1stPDP...we all know we get news droughts.

Just sayin', this has been a long news drought. In my time here, a news drought at most was about two months. But now it's been five and a half months. Almost a half year. Kind of sad.

*goes back to general discussion*

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Nomura said to "forget about Versus for awhile" like...last month or so. So that is why Versus isn't there.

And Nomura said KH3D would be at E3. There is still the rest of today and tomorrow. Not saying to keep your hopes up, but don't feel all defeated.
Awww... You know, I have this feeling that Nomura isn't all that revved up and ready to finish Versus. Maybe he's losing motivation? Poor guy.
Well, even if they don't get something about DDD there like they said they would, I'm gonna be a loyal fan, suck it up, and just trust that they, if there's nothing about DDD by the end of E3, then it was for a legit reason and they're working hard to get the game finished.
To everyone who posted after Ethnic:
Whatever reason why Nomura broke his promise, I'm sure it wasn't because he was just as lazy as usual and forgot. There must have been something important stopping them from displaying it. Besides, when would Nomura EVER pass up a chance to promote his games? He's gotta find the money to buy his sake somewhere.... ;)
All jokes aside, I just hope that DDD will be as good or better than BBS.

Awards
Guys, Nomura never said KH3D was going to show at E3 2011, so he didn't break any promises.

There were definitely some things he said that seemed to suggest that KH would be at E3 (I should know, I sure as hell thought so), but nothing was ever definitively stated.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Was there another game at e3 he was involved with that was announced?

The only games we know him to be involved with, at the moment, are Versus and KH. It's possible that he has other unannounced works though.

siegleeagle

Okay Im just going to stop giving fuel to the fire. If people want to be angry for no kh they have the right to. It was said it would be here and if it wasn't it was largely hinted. Also KH is a lot of peoples favorite game or if its not their favorite its enjoyable to them. Just because everyone on this site seems to be sick of it doesn't mean thte other million or two that still like it agree.

StVen

The only games we know him to be involved with, at the moment, are Versus and KH. It's possible that he has other unannounced works though.

Well, he worked on Type 0 and XIII-2 as a character designer but that's it I guess. :D

I'm sure we'll get a full blast of news during TGS but right now, I don't keep my hopes up. KH and FF are SE's key series (Dragon Quest included) so I'm sure they're working hard to bring us the best experience. It just happens that they could not give us anything for some reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back