• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little Big Planet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Re: LittleBigPlanet 2 thread of IT IS FINALLY OUT

How long will the CE be available, does anyone know?

Until everyone purchases them. They are limited editions so they only make a certain amount. Once that amount is sold, then they're out. But you can usually find one online even if you cant find it in stores.

I have my bookends already set up and my DLC downloaded. :3 MM said that 9,000+ people are online right now playing the game o_O

Btw: If anyone wants a LBP 2 code for the Clu costume pack and Even More animals costume pack let me know. I am giving away a few codes. One of the codes I will give away on here on KHI. If you want it, let me know and give me a reason why I should give it to you and why you really deserve it lol.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: LittleBigPlanet 2 thread of awesome BETA is awesome

Is it a good or bad idea to sell my soul to get LBP2?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Until everyone purchases them. They are limited editions so they only make a certain amount. Once that amount is sold, then they're out. But you can usually find one online even if you cant find it in stores.

I have my bookends already set up and my DLC downloaded. :3 MM said that 9,000+ people are online right now playing the game o_O

Btw: If anyone wants a LBP 2 code for the Clu costume pack and Even More animals costume pack let me know. I am giving away a few codes. One of the codes I will give away on here on KHI. If you want it, let me know and give me a reason why I should give it to you and why you really deserve it lol.

Yeah found a place for my bookends too.
Just wish I could play the damn game, sucks with January practically my busiest month of the year

Death

Your #1 Bruh

I want the CE I want the game and I'ma sell some of my games for it. I WANT IT I want the sackboy and be like THIS GUY IS AWESOME and stuff.

What happened to the KHI LBP2 plan/idea ?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Ugh the Sackboy is a little retarded looking and not very soft or huggable....kind of want to make my own...

BUT STILL I'M GOING TO PLAY THIS TONIGHT WITH HIM IN MY LAP :D

Yeah I felt it could've been better but it's still pretty cool

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

lbp2shippingsuckas.png

let the date get away from me a bit, but nonetheless, I got my special edition today.

I AM SO EXCITE.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

So I should have the game today, it shipped to my girlfriend's parents so I'll start playing (the first one) and then I get paid on Friday...which might mean that LBP2 gets bought tomorrow. :D

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Right now I'm focusing on building a series of Spider-Man levels that link up to the final boss. Man this grapple hook was one of the best things to bring into the game.

So I'm going through all tutorials to really get a hang of the tools so it can be a great level(s). This will be my first real serious LBP creation.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider

I'm doing a Superman Origins level. 6-part series each with 3 links. I'm trying to figure out Sackbots. I've figured out a way to get the player to control them off-screen, but now I want the Sackbot to fly like Superman.

Siren

Awards

Definitely going to ATTEMPT to make some Assassin's Creed and then RPG stuff, but first I'm going to start with platformers, get used to the tools, etc.

Kinda off subject but anyone know what happened to Sackiroth? (oh yeah just came up with that on my own, i'm so coo') I saw pictures for a Sephiroth costume a long time ago but it looks like it isn't available.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Can you make levels with friends online now?

Radox Redux

I can't wait to play this. Might be getting it tomorrow. The first game was pretty much pure distilled fun.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Can you make levels with friends online now?

You've been able to since Summer 2009, pretty much. It's just a standard feature in LBP2 now at launch.

Kinda off subject but anyone know what happened to Sackiroth? (oh yeah just came up with that on my own, i'm so coo') I saw pictures for a Sephiroth costume a long time ago but it looks like it isn't available.

Licensing issues and legality problems with Square-Enix make it difficult/impossible for it to ever come out. It was announced at TGS 2008, but it hasn't been able to release because of such issues.

For an example, Ratchet and Clank were first mentioned as DLC packs like back in Spring 2009. They only released now as collector's edition DLC in January 2011. So it could be a very long time until we see Sackiroth.

Which reminds me, I'm going to try to make a KH-style combat system with a Sackbot right now....

I think the number one thing this game needs to fix right now is make sackbots waterproof. Right now, they get destroyed in water. I'm sure they're working on it (we bitched about it a lot on the beta and official forums) but it's just silly it wasn't a feature from the get-go.

By the way, you guys have got to try the Tower Defense level
http://lbp.me/v/w-26h5

9b4e4430692fbd1e113137886cca379d2b39c33b.jpg

58076040072462a29dbb0f1dbd2765ea21ae07c3.jpg

Just add-to-queue and you'll immediately get to play it on your PS3 :)

Also, about one of the last levels
HOLY SHIT the human body level! Totally inspired me. I had wanted to make a sequel to my human body level from the LBP1 beta but I was trying to decide on an aesthetic. Seeing the inside of Dr. Higginbottom really helped.

this game is so awesome ;o;

Siren

Awards

Amazon says that it's shipped, which means that as soon as I'm off work I'm running over to my girlfriend's grandparents (had to ship it there), ripping the box open, and setting my new Sackboy next to me while I try to speed-play through the first game and then begin the second.

Also downloaded the Kratos, Cole McGrath, Ezio Auditore, and White Knight Chronicles costumes, love running around as Ezio.

Siren

Awards

No; I had played a bit with my brothers around a week after Christmas and got my own copy of the GOTY edition a few days ago, so I'm hoping (like I said) to speed through it. Happy that the GOTY comes with so much DLC and I got it for $20, amazing deal.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Has anyone else been having server issues with LBP 2 today? :/ I cant get online with it D; That's some of the best things about it. I hope they are just doing server upgrades or something, but a notice would have been ncie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back