• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little Big Planet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
LBP 3 was so much fun. Can't wait to see more of the tools and features.

This game has taken a high spot on my most anticipated games list for 2014.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
So it's on PS3 as well as PS4? That'll determine if I can get it this fall or not, since I probably won't have a PS4 until next year.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Ok, so if I don't have a PS4 before then I'll just get it for PS3. There isn'ta graphics comparison anywhere, so I bet the one main difference is that the touchpad is worked into the PS4.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Huh, yeah now I'm not sure what system to get it for. I won't have a PS4 by the time its released, but I was planning on getting one next year and I probably wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer for this if it looks/performs a lot better for the PS4 version. Guess I will just keep my eyes on it for a bit :p

Sdog

Awards
Never was a die heard LPB fan but 3 is looking pretty cool with the different mechanic focus characters, and with the recent Rayman games and Super Mario 3d world renewing my faith in couch co-op platforming games I may end up picking it up.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Game developers are getting really lazy with bug testing these days. It's like they don't even care about their games being playable.

I'm still looking forward to LBP3 though. Hopefully they can patch it quickly, it doesn't release over here until next week anyway.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
No. LBP3 should have been created specifically as a PS4 title instead of being held back by PS3 tech. Also, Media Molecule should have made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back