• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Valor Form

Hello there KHInsider, I'm obviously new but I'm sort of bad at this kind of thing (that being introduction threads), I just wanted to say hi and well just want to type up a few things on this thread then do the long task of editing my profile. Well, with that out of the way; I really like Kingdom Hearts (duh), I love to write (cause I can't really draw anymore), read, and do just about anything that will keep my attention span. I guess I really am a stickler for grammar, so you won't really get any of that LOL or ROFL stuff, hope that doesn't disappoint you. Well, I guess that's just good enough for an introduction, yep.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hahah, a grammar nazi too? Awesome =D

So anyway, welcome to KHinsider Forums!

Please check out the FAQ, so you can get a feel for how we roll around here.

If you have any other questions though, please feel free to send me a PM sometime, ok? Hope to see you around! ^^

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Welcome hehe im not the best grammer user but i dont really care i get to the point of things.

Call me DG44 nice to meet ya HAVE FUN AND TRY NOT TO DROWN! =)

LOL

Last edited:

Valor Form

Wow, that's new, you have team like clans? I guess I can contact you guys/gals about it; thank you for the welcomings.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Uh huh...good grammar is a rare thing you know, hope you like it here.

Back