• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Pathetic, most of you have never played a Final Fantasy game and wouldn't know that Seifer is supposed to be cocky, Raijin is supposed to say ya'know, and Fuujin always talks in one liners. It's what makes those 3 who they are.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I DIDNT LIKE SEIFER...Vivi was just odd cuz I wanted to see him go all black mage but NOOO!!!!....and ummm.....Ansem the wise was a little annoying...and I hate to say it (spoiler coming)...Riku was too...only cuz he took my money when I was Roxas...I WORKED SO HARD FOR IT..T__T...thats it for now

AERITH'S VOICE SUCKS!!!!

BlaZinbritt11588

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Pathetic, most of you have never played a Final Fantasy game and wouldn't know that Seifer is supposed to be cocky, Raijin is supposed to say ya'know, and Fuujin always talks in one liners. It's what makes those 3 who they are.

even if we did, would it change our mind about them being annoying??? hmmm i think not. i dont know about final fantasy, but in kh they were ANNOYING.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Fuu and Rai were just cameos so they didn't have to benefit the story. Fuu's one liners got me so annoyed. I like Aerith, it's just the voive actor's voice that bugs me.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
BlaZinbritt11588 said:
even if we did, would it change our mind about them being annoying??? hmmm i think not.

Actually, it would. Try playing FF8 and reading ya'know over and over. Its not nearly as annoying as hearing "got it memorized?"

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'd have to say Aerith. The way she acted just made me jusst... It must of been her voice actor I just don't know.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
hmmm definately Pete because he's ugly and annoying. and I know people are gonna hate me for this but- Roxas because his part put me to sleep and I wanted Sora SO BAD that i almost wanted to scream and cry for joy when I got to Sora's part...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
KH_FAN8889 said:
Roxas, wait dont scream at me, because he was so boring.

hehe lol ya thats what I just said. I tohught he was boring too I wanted to be Sora so badly its not even funny, which made me hate Roxas. Its good to know I'm not the only one who hates him. Well i dont HATE him I just REALLY dislike him.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah, I hated everyone that rambled on about nothing that was inmportant to the story (Yen Sid, Malificant, Pete, Hayner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back