• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I hated Riku in the first game, but he got better in the second. My least favorite character would be Setzer. He barely had any part of the game. And he tried to tell Roxas to give up.....yeah, right......he thought he was tough but he was a loser.

Shadukai X

Banned
I HATED LUXORD! He was so annoying! why is he all hung up on gambling, that he uses cards for weapons?
Sora: AHHH! HE GAVE ME A PAPERCUT! ITS MY ONLY WEAKNESS!

Rakuen

I guess I'm one of the minority that actually liked the 100 Acre Woods. XD I thought it was cute and sweet. Nice break from all the Heartless and Nobody bashing. Besides, I have a soft spot for all the Winnie the Pooh characters. I loved them as a kid. XD

I didn't really like DiZ. He was unnecessarily cruel to Roxas. :/ I didn't hate Maleficent or Pete (I thought he was kind of funny in a stupid way. XD) but I have to agree they were useless. I mean, what happened to them near the end? They were kind of...forgotten.

Lock, Shock, and Barrel (that's their names, right?) were annoying. >.< Especially during the mini-game during the second visit to Halloween Town. OMFG I wanted to smack them with sticks and teach them some discipline (a Keyblade's close enough though. :D).

Xemnas and Aerith's voices made me cringe, but I didn't hate their actual character.

I didn't dislike a lot of characters, mostly because I adore Disney and Final Fantasy. XD And the original characters, of course. :3 Sora love!

lv_kh0720

what? One Hundred Acre Wood isn't that bad, i like to go and play there :D
i hate all org member accept roxas, axel, and demyx.
Xemnas--i hate his stupid ballet dance when he swung his laser blades
Xigbar--i hate he walking in the air, i know he controls sniper nobody but it's still really annoying
Xaldin--coz he's a real jerk with those six spears
Luxord--his cards and he rolled me around as a dice

R

Riku's Dawn

Rakuen said:
I guess I'm one of the minority that actually liked the 100 Acre Woods. XD I thought it was cute and sweet. Nice break from all the Heartless and Nobody bashing. Besides, I have a soft spot for all the Winnie the Pooh characters. I loved them as a kid. XD

I didn't really like DiZ. He was unnecessarily cruel to Roxas. :/ I didn't hate Maleficent or Pete (I thought he was kind of funny in a stupid way. XD) but I have to agree they were useless. I mean, what happened to them near the end? They were kind of...forgotten.

Lock, Shock, and Barrel (that's their names, right?) were annoying. >.< Especially during the mini-game during the second visit to Halloween Town. OMFG I wanted to smack them with sticks and teach them some discipline (a Keyblade's close enough though. :D).

Xemnas and Aerith's voices made me cringe, but I didn't hate their actual character.

I didn't dislike a lot of characters, mostly because I adore Disney and Final Fantasy. XD And the original characters, of course. :3 Sora love!
DiZ made Roxas even more of an emo-brat.

Alex7

Yen Sid and Pete
well i hated goofy and donald too lol but what to do if there was other charecters than goofy and donald it would be better and lion king world was just wasting time i was skipping the scenes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back