• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hayato180

i hated vivi cuz of his gay little pansy voice and riku cuz he looks kinda gay with that shirt of his. i wish he kept his cloak on. and seifer cuz he looks like a total pansy, unlike in FF8

Last edited:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
darkriku101 said:
I hated Sora because he was such a wuss in kh2, how many times did he cry?

did anyone notice that sora left his brain in the pod because he got stupider. in kh1 he's smarter and in most of kh2 goofy is smarter

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
khrules said:
did anyone notice that sora left his brain in the pod because he got stupider. in kh1 he's smarter and in most of kh2 goofy is smarter

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm hoping it's just a side effect from getting all those memories back because if you remember CoM, Sora's brain was getting more messed up than Goofy, Donald, and Jiminy. Strange thing about it was that when it came to solving puzzles, he was stupid. But when it came time to kill, he automatically knew what to do. It's like there was only two things in Sora's brain: 1)find Riku and Kairi and 2)kill all heartless and nobodies in sight.

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
I hated the entire cast in the winnie the pooh world.

Who doesn't! I hated the part where you have to throw the pot off, and not Pooh off, like in KH1.

My least favorite char was Yensid.... ZE EYEBALLZ.

somebody111

All the characters in the game were ok to me except, Pence. For some reason I just can't stand him, how me moved his head when he talked really irratated me, and all of his lines. Agh Pence = No, Thanks.

xeanhort's ghost

i hated vivi cuz of his gay little pansy voice and riku cuz he looks kinda gay with that shirt of his. i wish he kept his cloak on. and seifer cuz he looks like a total pansy, unlike in FF8

i would have to say no to all that you said all japanese male charecters are slightly effiminate to begin and secondly vivi's voice was meant to be very young and mellisa disney does his voice you slaped walt disney in his face with that comment calling his great whatever she is a pansy voice.

but to get on topic the only charecter i do not like is pence i hate him the only thing about him that is cool is the fact that he has a dogstreet shirt

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I hate 1.Yen Sid (He is sooooooo dead for me that make Sora to kill the organization)
2.Sora!!!! (He have been so stupid lately in the game with out thinking anything by him self)
3.Pete (He is so annoying and he look much fat then befor)
4.Rai (It so annoying with that "y'know"ahhhhhhhhhhh)
5.Seifer!!!! (He remind me some of my class who was act like him and I hate him sooooooooooooooo much!)

A Mere Shell

Demyx is such a gurl...lol
Roxas was kinda depressed
Aerith has the worst voice ever
That ya'know guy pissed me off
And that damn Seifer, i beat him ten times and he still says, u have no chance(that bastard,hehe)

Galoop

all tha twilight ppl cept from tha gang but all of thm were so lyk normal nd i hate twilight town so broing

Keyblademaster

pardon my french but i am not a happy camper, I HATE THE GUY WITH THE HEART GUITAR AND TALL HAIR! HE LOOKS LIKE THE FRIGGIN SLIM JIM GUY!!!!(i forgot his name but i know hes from organization VIII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back