• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

larxenes possible somebody name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i thought arlene too but now i think what it is must translate into lightining or somthin relvant to her character into another language

Muse

you look atrocious
Considering what Axel and Saix's names are, I fail to see why any of the others' names have to be related to their element. :/ Since it's not like any of the first eight were related to their element, amirite!?

Soren

Awards
I still think that her name should be Relena, but that's just me. The name Elenar could be it if you go with the thunder goddess thing (which I think works because of Marluxia's real name possibly being a plant of sme sort.), but her attitude seems to fit the name Relena better in my opinion. (or is it the other way around?)

Muse

you look atrocious
True but its sort of hard to pass them off as coincidences

No it isn't.

Especially considering how none of the other names are related at all to their element, it's relatively easy to pass it off as a coincidence.

Also, lol. Wiki says Lumaria is a moth. :/

i don't really agree with Arlene cause only the L would be moved

Even/Vexen's the same way. :v

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

Heres what i think

Demyx = Emyd (its a water turtle)
Luxord = Rould (its the only name that sounds ok)
Marluxia = Lumaria (its a pink flower. I know it sounds extremely girly, but he was meant to be a girl)
Larxene = Elenar (Its a lightning goddess)

Caxm

Slap the parents for naming their son after a pink flower

T

The Spoiler

Slap the parents for naming their son after a pink flower
He was originally a girl, but they made her a him because they didnt like having the girls a rebels, especially the leader.

But they kept the name, hair, weapons, ect.

Sora^Fan

He was originally a girl, but they made her a him because they didnt like having the girls a rebels, especially the leader.

But they kept the name, hair, weapons, ect.
lol Are you serious? They changed him/her because they were sexist? o_O oh, whoa.....

T

The Spoiler

lol Are you serious? They changed him/her because they were sexist? o_O oh, whoa.....
Its understandable. Having the only two girls in the organization being traitors is kinda sexist, so they changed Marluxia to a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back