• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene Great Character Horrible Person

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTRunks

God i love larxene, but after playing the game it makes me sad that she is such a B#$@@.:cry:

RoxieOblivion

She was pretty mean! Though as mean as she was, I still think she's awesome! xD Her comment about how Roxas should "go and smash his head against the window or something" made me laugh. XP

ZTRunks

I do think this post is necessary because she was a great part of the series. An I'm sure if she lasted longer she could have warmed up to Roxas just like Axel did.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hmm a villain that's actually villainous, who would've thought. No, but really, she's a villain, a member with a different personality from the other org. members. I see nothing wrong with her. If anything she's probably most memorable than any of them for how sadistic she is.

Key_san

Yeah it sucks that she died so fast but we will still able to know her somebody ^^

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I do think this post is necessary because she was a great part of the series. An I'm sure if she lasted longer she could have warmed up to Roxas just like Axel did.

She almost did.

Or was starting to. All we managed to get was her giving him a semi-compliment of him being almost semi-competent (has she ever complimented anybody?), saying they probably should have included him into their--nothing :x, and gave you a Potion after Roxas stared at whatever the hell he was staring to make her comment on it before she got offed.

Didn't help that Roxas was a walking, not talking retard.

That's basically a meal ticket for her to pick on.

Otherwise, I love her character and she was awesome. I'd go lesbian for her, yeah :v.

ZTRunks

That brings me to my next point. She was really the only other person who warmed up a little. Her comment was totally different from her personality. Throughout the game all members, except axel and xion of course, did whatever and had roxas just do missions without any care, but she complimented him. Luxord was actually preatty cool to him as well

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
That brings me to my next point. She was really the only other person who warmed up a little. Her comment was totally different from her personality. Throughout the game all members, except axel and xion of course, did whatever and had roxas just do missions without any care, but she complimented him. Luxord was actually preatty cool to him as well

I would actually consider Luxord Roxas's friend, in a looser sense than Xion or Axel, but a friend all the same.

Luxord and Roxas seemed to enjoy each other's company.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Really? I guess I can see that a little bit; there were times when Luxord was almost acting like a mentor to Roxas. I also thought Demyx was friendly to him compared to the others. Most of the time, when Roxas was freaking out over somebody's well-being, everyone you went up to talk to in the Grey Room would just say, "Shut up and do your missions!" Whereas Demyx is more like, "Yikes, that can't be good!" He struck me as more sympathetic towards the other members, even though he tries to be as useless as possible on missions.

...me? Biased? Whatever are you talking about? ;)

Anyways, on to Larxene. I found her to be entertaining as always, and I really wish she hadn't been in on the conspiracy so she could've stuck around longer! I would've loved to have heard her sarcastic and/or cutting remarks at different parts of the story. Plus, I agree that she was definitely starting to warm up to him, and maybe he was even earning her respect. Of course, I don't think she'd ever become as close to him as Axel or Xion, but their relationship would've been cool to see unfold.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Larxene's great in all aspects because she's actually a female character that doesn't fit the general "whimsy" mould; i.e. Kairi, Naminé, Xion, Olette. It's such a shame since she's so underdeveloped when it would've been great if she'd been a pivotal character. Her personality gives a bit of life to XIII, or at least variation into the mix: Xemnas is powerhungry, Saïx is stoic, Axel is double-sided, Demyx is playful, Luxord is charming, Xaldin is manipulative, Xigbar is laid-back and cocky, Vexen is hypothetical, Lexaeus is laconic, Zexion is cunning, Roxas is human, Marluxia is deceptive. Why not have a bitch in the mix? In the form of a female? I think it's refreshing.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I never liked her, this might sound a bit deranged but i am actually quite happy she is dead, and am hoping she never comes back:lol::lol:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I like that Larxene started to warm up to him. Luxord seemed to be friendly with him/maybe a friend.

I thought Zexion was friendly to Roxas, he was just trying to give Roxas some constructive criticism on how to perform his missions to the fullest.

Heck, even Malruxia seemed friendly to Roxas. Marluxia was even considering letting Roxas in on the plan.

Xigbar liked picking at Roxas, Demyx was lazy and used Roxas for missions but he wasn't too mean to Roxas. Xaldin seemed like he found Roxas to be weak and not much help to him.

Saix was okay sometimes but most of the time just an asshole. Xemnas didn't interact with Roxas much so i'm not sure what Roxas thought of Xemnas throughout much of the game. Of course we all know Roxas was ready to kick his ass by the end of the game.

I think if Larxene and Marluxia had more time with Roxas they could have become friends, because in the novels Larxene and Marluxia talk about why would they want a heart and Larxene even said having a heart was painful in the novels. They kinda have similar thoughts to Roxas because Roxas really didn't understand why they needed hearts.

Zexion probably could have becom friends with Roxas too because Zexion seemed like the smart kid who could be really kind.

Prajna

Personally Larxene is my favorite Org. member. She's like the only chick in the whole series that is cool, she doesn't always talk all that drama spit and acting like a girl who constantly craves attention. She just does whatever she need to.

Ends With A Bang

I'm glad for the extra characteration that I'm hearing about, due to her being my favorite Org. member. I'm waiting for my game to come to see it now.

RoxasorSora

She is a very horrible person. If she fell off a cliff i don't think anybody would care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back