• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene Great Character Horrible Person

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TraverseTown123X

In my opinion Larxene was a horrible character and a horrible person. She's a bitch, which I'm sure has been established since I haven't read this thread. She has the least fleshing out of any of the members except Lexaeus. And she's not a good character to play as. She has nothing going for her in that catergory, there's nothing that Larxene does that another character doesn't to better.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Larxene is funny. She tells Roxas to hit his head on a window and treats him stupidly.

horsy_whisper

haha...
i remember one time talking to demyx
and he was like
god, why does larxene have to be such a witch all the time??

had to read it twice to realised it was witch, not bitch.
gotta love her attitude though XD s'great

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Larxene as everyone has said, was a bitch. For her lack of caring, attitude towards other, reliability for only herself. But becuase of these traits, she made a wonderful emotion in the "heart" of the Org. I read on other posts that she 'started to care for Roxas'. I saw this happen also before her death, giving the potion to Roxas proved that. She could have said 'Go away and leave me the hell alone' in a more bitchy way, but no she acutually started to get a feeling for Roxas. So my review on Larxene would have to be: 9/10 (and ever since the original COM, i figured she was a bitch)

And if you noticed, and i forgot who said this in a post but they mentioned a characteristic about each member, each member seemed to have one emotion that seems to make a heart. So you could say the Org. members shared one 'heart'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back