• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Nomura: *walking down a hallway* I'm gonna get rich tonight, get rich tonight.
Don Patch: *walking down the same hallway from another direction* I finally got out of that eternal plothole. Who knew the toilets there connected with the real world's toilets?*shakes self to get rid of toilet water*
Nomura: Don Patch? I thought that you were dead...
Don Patch: No...apparently not...
Nomura: Oh well, that's too bad...I had been hoping to give an excuse to fire you, but the board of directors said that it would be racist to fire you because of how your obese and orange. Maybe it comes from your mother.
Don Patch: What? I'll show you about what happens when you say bad stuff about my obese orange mother!
*takes a wine bottle from nowhere and smashes it across the back of Nomura's head, but then after a moment...*
Don Patch: Oh my god, I just killed Nomura! But where to hide the body...
*meanwhile...*
Sora: Why do I suddenly have the feeling that someone killed someone else and now they are trying to hide a dead body?
Riku: Because Don Patch is in plain sight stuffing Nomura's dead corpse into the liquor cabinet
Kairi: So what should we do?
Sora: I know! We have to bring him back from the dead!
Riku: Now why the hell would we want to do that?
Sora: Because if we don't, Every Heart becomes the automatic head of Squaresoft and we really would have to listen to her!
Kairi: Sora, that's the most....brilliant thing you have ever said this entire series.
Sora: Duck paint, I just realized how this room needs duck paint on its walls...
Riku: Too bad these thoughts of his don't last very long...
Sora: DUCK PAINT....
Kairi: Ok, I'll go get Sora's pills out of the cats' mouth...
Riku: You mean the mysterious cat that only shows up every once in a while that no reader actually knows what this cat really looks like and we are the only people who can see it? And it says really cryptic stuff and unkind insults about our fat, ugly, dumb mothers?
Kairi: Yes, that cat. While I do that, you go get Nomura's body and Ed Elric.
Riku: Why do we need him?
Kairi: He can use alchemy to bring back the dead, or so I'm told...
Sora: What should I do?
Kairi: Umm...weren't you going to go get some duck paint?
Sora: Oh yeah. Home Depot probably has fresh squeezed duck paint 1/2 off! I'm so there!*runs out*
Riku: But what about Every Heart?
Kairi: She's at a fanfic writer convention right now, but she could be back anytime soon.
Riku: But didn't Ed Elric go with her?
Kairi: Oh shoot, your right. Ahh screw it, let's just dump his dead body in a grave.
*at the fanfic convention*
Random Fan: OMG, IT'S EVERY HEART! I LUV YOUR FANFIC "KINGDUMB HEARTS!" CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH??
Every Heart: Yeah...well, I'm trying to find the bathroom right now...and besides, I'm typing this fic on my portable laptop as we speak...so please go away you pock-marketed freak.
Random Fan: I'M IN A CHAPTER OF YOUR FANFIC? OMG, THAT'S SO AWESOME! HI MOM!!!
Every Heart: Your mom isn't reading this you damn weirdo, now get the hell away from me, your causing stupidity to leak out of your ears. Let's go Ed....Ed?
Random Fan:*ignoring the fact Every Heart walked off to look for Ed* AND SHE INSULTED ME TOO! I FEEL SO LOVED!!
Every Heart: Ed, where did you go?
Ed Elric: *buried under a pile of fangirls* Over here! I told you it was a bad idea if I came...
Every Heart: *grabs geeky fan* Hey girls, look, an ugly geek!
*fangirls shreik as they run off*
Every Heart: Yeah, go back to your crack dealers you...
Random Fan: Every Heart is holding me by the arm...I feel even more loved...
Every Heart:*transmutes automail arm and stabs him* Let's get the hell out of here...
Random Fan: And I'm dying by her own hand...I feel so...*coughs up blood and dies*
*back at Nomura's funeral*
Kairi: Anybody going to say a few words?
Riku: Ok. Ahem. "Nomura was a jackass who liked to screw with the minds of people about how stuff is going to happen and keeps all of America and Japan waiting on the edge of their seats but then disappoints them with half the stuff they come out with not being what the fans wanted. He will probably not be missed."
Don Patch: *sniffs* That was so...beautiful!*hugs Riku and starts crying on him;Riku pushes him off*
Riku: But you killed the guy...
Don Patch: Just because I can kill someone in cold blood doesn't mean I don't have feelings too...
Kairi: I can't say anything because I have a few choice words that will cause this fic to be banned, and Sora is off painting the rooms with duck paint. Whatever that is...
*Every Heart and Ed come back*
Ed: Why is everyone standing around a grave?
Riku: Don Patch killed Nomura
Every Heart: Damn, I was going to do that..but I don't have a my license to kill on me...
Ed: What about that fan you killed at the fanfic convention?
Every Heart: Trust me, that kid is turning over in his grave right now thanking me.
*tombstone starts moving*
Kairi: Oh my god, is he coming back from the dead?
Nomuras voice: No, I wasn't dead at all when you buried me, just knocked out*claws his way up through the dirt*My question is why I didn't die...
*everyone turns to Every Heart*
Every Heart: Plothole.
Everyone: Oh yeah...
Nomura: I'm alive! I'M ALIVE!*rips clothes off and runs off*
Kairi and Don Patch: *faints*
Every Heart: I'VE GONE BLIND!!!
Riku and Ed:*screams like little girls, all pride and dignity forgotten*
Sora: *Coming back* Hey, I'm done with the now duck painted rooms...what smells like undead naked rich people?
*everyone else either fainted/covering their eyes/puking*
Sora: Aww! I miss out on everything!!!

More random stuff headed your way next time on KingDumb Hearts!

Mysterious Cat: YOUR MOM!!!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
I wonder... Couldn't you have used your fanfic abilities to force Ed to stay anyway? ><

I wonder if the mysterious cat is supposed your cat for some reason though.....?

And... Well... Err... SORA'S LUCKY HE MISSES EVERYTHING! >.>

I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one who has their mind scarred, mod, it must of been ten times worse for you! D:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
*everyone is standing around a tombstone*
Sora: What's going on?
Kairi: Damn Sora, you space out at the most inconvient time.
Riku: This is a funeral. Duh.
Sora: Well, who died?
Riku: Not sure, but Every has been staring at that grave for the past 5 something hours, without moving from that spot.
Sora: So where did Ed Elric go?
Kairi: Apparently he hates whoever is dead so he went back inside of the building.
Every Heart: Isn't anyone going to say a few words?
Riku: We don't even know who is dead!
Every Heart: Oh right, sorry. In my grief, I failed to mention who is dead. *clears throat* Yesterday morning around 12:30-1:30, something very important to me died. Or "ended" would be the correct term. And I managed to witness the whole thing. It had always been there for me for the past 2 or 3 years, providing entertainment and fanism for me. And yet, there was nothing I could do as I watched it end right before my very eyes. And by now, you three and the readers are probably wondering what the hell I am going on about.
Everyone: Just tell us who or what this is that died!
Every Heart: *grins evily here* That's for you all to guess!
Everyone: SAY WHAT??
Every Heart: That's right! You, my readers, have to figure out who or what died yesterday. I have provided many a clue for you, and if you know the answer, then please PM me the answer and if you guess correctly, you get a cameo in the next couple of chapters! But you have to be the first that comes up with the answer. You may even have to go back a few chapters for some of the clues.
Sora: Are we aloud to guess?
Every Heart: No!
Riku: So now we have to wait around for everyone else to read this and PM you the answer?
Every Heart: Pretty much.
Kairi: Are you going to speed along updating the chapters and Hollow Bastion while waiting?
Every Heart: Nope.
Sora: Let me guess, this is another one of your schemes so that you don't have to update the fic for a while?
Every Heart: Yes and no. Now if you excuse me, I need to go find Ed. If he put one hand on Cursed Mask or Feudal Combat, then I'm going to spear his damn eyes out!*leaves, but then places something on the grave so that they can't read it*It's too bad I couldn't use my fanfic demi Kami powers to keep the Nakama going. Arigato Gozaimasu, for giving me something to do over the years(although it confirms I have no life).Doshite, Sumimasen that they didn't save you, I am unsure. Gomen Nasai that we didn't get to be together for another year. Or Juu. *whispers now* Also, your Iroguro Youkai Henshin was great right before you died. Ashiteru, and Sayonara as you finally have a Oyasumi Nasai. No...it's not Sayonara, more like...Ja ne. Ja ne in the hopes that we meet again in the next Reikai, Jigoku, or Tengoku or whatever Dokoro we may end up in. May the Yujo we shared live on then. I will miss thee, my friend.*now leaves*
Sora: WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU SAY??
Every Heart: Sora, you Baka. You are such a Chisuko Oshiri Ana. You people figure it out yourself. *runs back to where Ed is* HEY, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GAMES!! YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO JIGOKU FOR THAT!!
Kairi: Great, we have to figure out who/what died, and we have little to no idea what the hell she just said.
Riku: It sounded like broken Japanese.
Sora: Well where are we going to learn Japanese?
Kairi: Doesn't Every Heart have her own website?
Riku: You mean www.freewebs.com/nightrainillusion ?
Kairi: Yeah, that one. Isn't there a section on there with all the Japanese Every Heart knows?
Sora:*thinking to self*How did Riku put a text link in his speech? I MUST FIND THE SORCE!!*runs off*
Kairi:>_> Ok, it's up to us to do it then.
Riku: TO NIGHT RAIN ILLUSIONS!!!

Bonus cameo and prizes if you can correctly interperet what I was saying in Japanese when you send the PM about who/what died.

*sniffs* I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T CRY!!!

Mysterious Cat: Yeah well, your mom is so fat, she...

I AM NOT IN THE MOOD YOU DAMN CAT!!!*transmutes automail arm*

Mysterious Cat: Yipes! *flees*

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!! YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS? HUH? HUH???

*sighs* Shimatta...

I...Need...an Asprin...and a drink...

Ed Elric: *notices the japanese* OH MY GOD, SHE ABUSED THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE!!

Don't give me a reason to kill you Ed. Especially after having the nerve to steal my precious games...*waves automail blade in his face*

Ed Elric: You don't scare me with that...

ORLY NOW? How about I send you to the Shadow Realm of Plotholes. I hear the dress code there are skimpy silk Greek robes. I also hear that Tickle-Me-Pink is the new Black.

Ed Elric:....*sighs* I'll be good...

That's what I thought bitch. That's what I thought...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now I'm being serious here, fanficy chapter over from here. I am slightly pissed about what happened yesterday night/morning, as I did not expect or wanted it to happen. So I'm pretty much sulking right now...

The chapter will go up if I get any answers to the riddle of this fic:

Who/what died(ended)?
Why did who/what die(end)?

Bonus:

What was I saying in Japanese?
Will Sora figure out how Riku spoke a website link?(JK)
What happened to Ed after I got my games back?(JK)
What the hell happened to Don Patch and why wasn't he staring in this chapter? Did he go back to his fanfic or is he still in trouble for attempted murder of Nomura? Or is he just being a lazy ass? (JK, although this question will be answered in the next chapter)

Ok, that's all I have to say. I need sleep now.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
The winner of the contest is....
Every Heart: kh2 is god! The correct answer was Inuyasha! The Inuyasha Anime Series to be more exact.
Everyone: WHAT??
Every Heart: That's right! You see, about a week or so ago, they had the last episode of Inuyasha on. It saddened me deeply so I decided to give it a proper burial and say my thanks to the creator of Inuyasha for sticking through it for so long.
Kairi: The news says that you tried to kill Rumiko Tamasaki! It took the entire SWAT team just to hold you back from bashing Rumiko in the face with a cement block!
Every Heart: The news spins stories like that.
Riku: You can't spin shit like that!
Every Heart: Anyway, since he won, he will be getting a cameo appearence in the next couple of chapters. Not in this one though, for we are going to do...
THE SPECIAL HALLOWEEN EPISODE OF "KINGDUMB HEARTS"!
Everyone: .......
Kairi: Halloween was 3 days ago...
Sora: Even I knew that. And I'm the stupid one.
Every Heart: Uhh...*points* Look, a penny!
Sora: WHERE??*runs off to go find it*
Every Heart: Yeah well, I was slacking off, so I'm just going to do it now.
Kairi: But...
Every Heart: NOW!!!
Riku: AAAAHHH! *hides behind Kairi*
Every Heart: Then quit bitching about it and lets do some Halloween stuff!
Everyone: *muttering*
Every Heart: WHAT WAS THAT??
Everyone: Nothing.
Riku: Enough with the voice, it's creeping me out.
Every Heart: NO!
And so, our little group goes off for some Halloween goodies
Every Heart: So what did you guys dress up as?
Sora: I'm wearing my Kingdom Hearts outfit.
Riku: I'm the Grim Reaper.
Ed Elric: *omg, I finally have a line in this chapter* I'm a ghost.
Kairi: I'm Lindsey Lohan
*collective shudder*
Every Heart: And I'm a Jenova Witness.
Riku: A Jenova What?
Every Heart: In other words, I spread the word of Sephiroth and tell people we're all going to die on Reunion.
Everyone: *blinks*
Every Heart: *sighs* I'm a member of a cult. Damn, don't any of you play Final Fantasy 7?
Everyone: OHHH...
*goes up to a house*
Everyone: TRICK OR TREAT!
Some random guy: Oh, it's a bunch of teenagers. Here you go.
Riku: Hey, these are granola bars!!
Sora: Let's egg him!!
Everyone: YEAH!!!
*throws eggs at him*
Every Heart: GIVE ME YOUR REAL CANDY OR ELSE I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!!!
Guy: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*faints*
Kairi: I guess that was a bust.
Every Heart: Not really, I managed to snag his wallet.
Ed Elric: How much?
Every Heart: Damn, only 10 dollars and a bus pass.
Riku: Nice picture of his girlfriend though.
Ed Elric: Riku, that's just the picture of the girl that's in every wallet that's ever sold.
Riku: Oh. I'll just be keeping that for uhh...safe keeping.*pockets the picture*
*they find themselves at a haunted mansion*
Every Heart: Do you think we should go inside?
Everyone: NO.
*a ninja suddenly drops down*
Sora: AAAAAAAAHHHHH NINJA!!!
Don Patch: So I scared you guys?
Ed Elric: No, it was obvious that it was you.
Kairi: Sora's just being an idiot.
Don Patch: So are you guys going into the haunted mansion?
Every Heart: Maybe, why?
Don Patch: Legend goes that moogles were murdered in this building. Their blood used for ethers.
Riku: So this is where Cid kills and dumps the moogles?
Don Patch: Exactly.
Riku: Oh. Well, I'm out of here.
Kairi: Me too.
Sora: Me three.
Ed Elric: Me four.
Every Heart: Me five, anything to do with Cid freaks me out.
*before they are able to run away though, zombie moogles came out of the haunted mansion and started dragging them into the mansion*
Everyone except Sora and Don Patch: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Every Heart: Wait, where did Sora and Don Patch go?
Ed Elric: The moogles dragged them off somewhere else.
Riku: Damn, now we have to go save his ass.
Kairi: But what about the zombie moogles that are about to devour our brains right now?
Every Heart: I GOT IT! *chants* NANANANANANANANANANA SEPHIROTH!!!
Riku: Give it a rest with that Sephiroth thing.
???: WHO SUMMONED THE ALMIGHTY SEPHIROTH???
Everyone: *points at Every* She did!
Sephiroth: Fine. I shall take care of these pathetic moogles.*slices their heads off with his long ass sword, then vanishes*
Every Heart: Told ya I could do it.
Ed Elric: We better find Sora and Don Patch quick!
*burst into a room to find the moogles, Sora, and Don Patch dancing*
Sora: LIVIN LA VIDA LOCA!!! *stripping*
Don Patch: I AM SO HIGH NOW!!!
Moogles: LIVIN LA VIDA LOCA!!!
Everyone else: *eye twitch and then faint*
Don Patch, Sora, and Moogles: *look over, shrug, then go back to dancing*

From all of us as KingDumb Hearts, we would like to wish you a Happy Halloween, even if we are 3 days late.

Everyone: HAPPY HALLOWEEN KHINSIDER FORUM MEMBERS!!!!

And here is a little present for you: KingDumb Hearts Banners!! Put them in your signature and show off your fanism for our fanfic!! And Remember:

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ZOMBIE MOOGLES!"

kingdumbheartsbannerbc1.png

kingdumbheartsbanner2ih7.png

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Funny, as usual. Though I dare not ask why you decided to do almost the entire chapter in white text. Highlighting is extremely annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back