• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Stars That Shine Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
This is my very first fanfic! YAY! Hope it's not to bad.

Prologue: I sit alone in darkness wondering who I am.
What my future holds.
I watched as I saw my future sparkle and go on forever.
Maybe I never wanted it to go on forever.
Maybe I want it to start now.

Sutaa: Stars

Darkness. This is what it feels like. Like the white rose in my hand, it's thorns digging into my flesh. My tears roll off my face on to the floor. Why is it so hard to feel sorrow? Why can't my sorrow turn into rage? Like when it did that one awful sunrise. Then one warm drop fell onto the rose and turned it red.
Light. Flowing in front of me, waiting for me to walk through it doors. I stood up, and walked through the light onto a blue stained glass floor. Three weapons floated in mid-air in front of me. Sword, staff, sheild. Ruin, wisdorm, defense.
Twilight. Darkness and light. Why can't I choose that. These dark creatures I have to kill, they look like they have fun. Maybe. Also I want to remember my friends, and my family. My Ro. My decision.
-----
Two people with black coats on are talking to each other. The girl is staring up at the heart shaped moon. It glistens in her green eyes. "Are we all that is left?" The one guy in the room takes off his hood. His red hair spikes all down the side of his back. "No, Master. There is one more." "Axel, why are you so sad. This has to happen for us to be whole. Do you remember the last time you loved, or felt sorrow?" Axel looked down and shuffled his feet. "No, but why do we have to hurt him?" His Master laughed. "We aren't destroying him. We are destroying something close to him. Go. Let me bathe in my memories." Axel left in a hurry. The girl took off her hood. Long, dark purple hair tumbled to her shouders. "Sutaa, you don't even know how much trouble you are in." Then she laughed an evil laugh that rang throughout the valley.

Chapter 1: The Prophecy Awakens
"WAKE UP SUTAA!" Hot sand flew up into the air and came back down on my face. I jolted upright. "Ro! What was that for! I was having a dream about these shadow creatures and you and the door and-" Ro was looking at the mountains in the distance. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Ro was always daydreaming. Ever since he lived here in Golden Stone I've seen him staring up in the clouds. It sometimes creeped me out.

Then I heard a boom of thunder. Dark storm clouds were visible in the distance. "Ro, I feel funny." "What are you constipated or something?" I glared at him and went back to talking. "Ha, ha. No, I mean like something is about to happen. Or like it's happened before." It must have been late. The sun was starting to set. A flurry of colors painted the sky behind the mountains. The lake sparkled and turned a deep purple. The orange and red sunset reflected into my green eyes. I stared into Ro's dark blue eyes. The breeze picked up. The brown locks of hair down my back covered my face. I stood up. Inside of the water I thought that I saw the shape of a door. A giant lock shimmered a gold color. "Sutaa... what are you doing?" Without even realizing it I jumped into the lake and swam down to the door. A man in a black coat stood in front of it. He stared right at me and sent a currant of water at me that threw me back up to land. "Ugh. Ro where are you?" I collapsed on the ground. All of my strength was sucked out of me.
A giant ball of energy covered the sky. I felt something in my hand. It was shaped like a giant key, but it fought like a sword. Suddenly I felt Ro's hand pull me up. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "Sutaa, I remember everything now. I know what is happening. What is going on. I have to let you go, when I see you in the garden on the eclipse we can talk more and I can tell you everything. I love you. Good-bye." Without saying another word the orb sucked Ro up into it's black mass. I felt lots of warm tears flow out of my eyes. He just left. What the heck is happening to me?
I don't remember the last time I cryed.
Then I flew up into the ball. Darkness started to flow into me. "Ro, don't fade away... never... fade... away..."

Far off in a far away world. Night had fallen upon Destiny Islands. The stars shined so brightly that it seemed as if they were smiling at the young couple staring up at them. The sound of waves crashing lingered in Soras ears. The warm damp sand was covering one hand and Kairi was holding the other. Riku ran over to a large coconut tree. He pulled off a small fruit that was in the shape of a star. "Are you ready?" Sora asked to Kairi. She smiled and looked him straight in the eyes and whispered, "yes." Suddenly a small star lit up the sky and turned it from black to yellow then it disappeared. "Wait Kairi! Did you see that?!" Kairi looked at him with a worried expression and said, "No. What is it?" Sora stood up and pointed to the sky. "A-a s-star! It just disappeared! Like a candle being blown out! The heartless! Again!" Riku ran over. "Whats all the fuss about?" Kairi answered this time. "A world was taken by the heartless!" He dropped the paopu fruit and it was washed away in the tide. "What! The heartless! The king needs to hear about this!" Right as he said that a small bottle washed up on shore. King Mickey's seal was stamped on the side. Sora popped the cork out of the bottle and took out the letter. It read...
"Dear Sora, I'm sorry that I have to send you this letter knowing that you just got home but the worlds can't wait any longer. If you haven't noticed the stars are blinking out one-by-one! The heartless are destroying worlds like there's no tomorrow, and without your help there just might not be a tomorrow. So, I need you to find a girl about your age. At first she may seem different, strange, weak. Don't be fooled, this girl has the power to control every single star out there if she wanted to. That why you need to find her. So that nobody else does first.
P.S. Kairi and Riku CANNOT COME. Only you can. Donald and Goofy are on their way in the gummi ship.
-King Mickey."
Kairi looked at it again then yelled really loudly, "WHAT! We can't come! That is so stupid! We should totally be able to come! Can't we Sora?" Sora looked at her and said faintly, "No, you can' t go. It's too dangerous." "Of course it is. Whatever you probably want to get away from me to find that other girl and become her boyfriend!" Sora turned at Kairi. "Are you kidding me! You probably want me to go! You haven't had any time to flirt with Riku since we got back! Why didn't you just ask me to go away?!" "Sora don't get involved-""BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT I FEEL!" Kairi and Sora got into a giant fight. Sora looked at the sand. "Fine. If that's what you think then maybe I will find that girl and become her boyfrined. But first I have to break up with you. Good-bye Kairi." Tears welled up in her eyes, and she ran off to the boats. Sora said good bye to Riku and his parents, then he went to sit out on the beach again. He was thinking of the star that was destroyed. He thought, and thought, and thought about about the girl that the king was talking about. "I feel so stupid. I might never see her again," but, as Sora thought about Kairi another girl popped into his mind. One that was on the world that was destroyed. "Why do I miss that one star..." A tear slid down his cheek. He didn't wipe it off. "Stars, worlds, light, dark, twilight." He looked around and could have sworn that she was here with him. Sora started to dream of the girl that he had never met. "What is going on with the worlds?"

Please comment!

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Re: The Stars shined light

It's quite nice for your first fanfic :3 And I really like the beginning, but if you could, seperate the talking quotations and paragraphs please? It's a little hard to read.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I think this is a beginning of something although it'd be nice if you organized your structure and it'll look less clumped and messy but overall, I think it's good. :)

Sparks

gone

Thanks for all of the comments! I'm still working on the next chapter.

Sparks

gone

Chapter two: Lost memories, broken promises

How could I let it all go away? Everything I ever had just dissapeared. My friends, my home, my world. All of the memories lost, the promises broken. The guilt inside is eating at my soul. I would rather be dead than have to go through this by myself. If I hadn't let go, then would he still be here with me? I wouldn't worry about him, he wouldn't have to fight. I lost everything... besides myself.

"Hey Sora look at Radient Garden! They finished!" After being in a stuffy rocket ship Sora, Donald, and Goofy were relieved to see the humble town of Radient Garden. It was done with the restoration, the large abandoned heartless castle was replaced with houses and streets.

"Let's find Leon and the gang and ask them about the girl." They went off to search for Leon. A girl arrived in the back of a dark alleyway watched over by three faces.

"Where am I?" I muttered silently. My eyes blinked open and three faces were watching over me. "Hiya!! Welcome to The Radient Garden! i'm Yuffie this is Leon and Aerith!" I didn't know what to think, "AHH! WAIT! WHAT?!I'm in another world! What happened to Ro and my beach and my home and everything?! Ahh!" Aerith shook her head and spoke in a hushed tone. "Your world was destroyed wasn't it?" Who the heck are these people! I don't care about them I have to find my friend.
"Sorry have to go find my friend! Can't do this right now." I stood up and Leon stood in front of my way. "It's dangerous out there, you'll get yourself killed." I smiled and took out my weird key thingy. "I think I'll be just fine." Then I ran of behind them to an open gate.

Yuffie's mouth dropped open. "She has a keyblade!" Sora walked up right behind them. "Whats this about a keyblade?" Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith explained about Sutaa and how she had a keyblade. Unfortunetly they didn't get her name. Then Sora explained abotu the kings letter. "What way did she go?" Aerith pointed to the bailey. "Thanks," "Oh Sora she's a little freaked out so don't... scare... heerrr... and he's gone."

I walked through the gates. "Wow. This place is so different. And huge. I feel like I'll get lost or something if I walk around the corner." Then I heard footsteps behind me. "Helloo! Is anyone there?" I saw a figure standing with his back towards me. I walked as quietly as I could and tapped on his shoulder. "Um-" Then darkness.

"SORA! WHAT DID YOU DO!" Sora looked at the girl unconsious in front of him. "S-she scared me! I didn't mean to knock her out! It was an accident!" "WHO ARE YOU JERKS?!"

I stood up and punch the guy in the gut. "What the heck was that for?!" "Well I'm Sora, this is Donald, and Goofy. It was an accident! Never sneak up on me!" "Oh whatever you idiot! I'm really pissed at you right now." Sora looked at Donald and Goofy. "Well I'm sorry. Did you meet Leon and everyone earlier? Whats your name?"

"Yes, and like i will tell you my name." He sighed. "I guess we can't help you find your friend-" "I'm Sutaa! How can you find Ro?" My mouth dropped. "We travel to other worlds. He has to be in one of them!" My hand scratched my forehead. Sora smiled. "Why don't you come with us?" I nodded. "Sure, it can't hurt." Then we walked to their ship ready to go the next world.

Never forget the promises we made. I'll find you. Wherever you are. Never forget.

--------------------

"Thank you Axel for taking care of that. Unfortunetly, she has already met Sora. There is only one thing left to do..." Axel walked up behind her. The sun was setting in Twilight Town and the heart shaped moon was starting to appear. "Auxtas, are you sure we have to do this? I mean it's bad enough that he had to leave them and break up with Kairi but this. This will torture him." Auxtas grinned evilly. "Exactly, go now before he goes back, I have faith in you. Now destroy it." Without a word Axel left in a hurry.

I don't think that this chapter is as good but I hope that the next is better.

Last edited:

Silent Avera

Jumpy much Sora? o_0

It's still hard to read.....Please seperate the quotations, it's a little difficult to tell who's talking.

Example

"It's a nice sunny day!"

"It sure is. Want a cupcake?"

"Yes!"

It'll make your chappie look longer, but it's easier on the eyes.

Sparks

gone

Chapter three: My worst nightmare

What is this? A nightmare that feels real, yet I am just dreaming. Was I ever something else? I was never dead, but I keep on imagining that I am. I need to make this all stop, but how can I do that if I don't even know whats causing this?

"NO!" I woke up with a start in the gummi ship. Apparently I fell asleep on the way to the next world.

"Sutaa are you ok?" I heard Sora ask.

"Just a bad dream... it felt so real." I felt all of the pain that was in my nightmare. Every wound and burn.

"Well let's go, we don't want to keep the worlds waiting,"

"And Ro." I sat down in my chair as we traveled to the next world.

"RIKU! Where are you? What's going on?" Kairi looked worriedly at Riku. A dark orb loomed over Destiny Islands.

"Kairi, this is really bad. We have to find the door-"

"But without Sora do we really have a chance!?" Kairi ran over to the secret place with Riku. A man with a black coat was standing in front of the door.

"I'm sorry but this has to be done." Then Destiny Islands dissapeared.

After going to a world I didn't feel any better. The migrane I had got worse. I didn't like doing this. How do I even know that these goons I'm traveling with are trying to help me?

"Auxtas, I destroyed it." Auxtas smiled.

"I've started implanting her brain with nightmares. I'm ready to meet her. Let's make some memories." Axel smiled with her. Then Auxtas closed her eyes and she watched over Sutaa.

"Sora, I don't feel so great." As Sora ran over to me it felt like my brain exploded into a million pieces.

-------------------

Tada! I'm finished with this chapter! Comment!

Aria

braver by the minute

Nice fanfic! It's alot easier to read now with the quotes separate cant wait for chapter 4!

Sparks

gone

Chapter 4: Nobody to mess with

Sora voice faded and I saw a world being destroyed. A small star blinked out of sight and I couldn't take the pain. It was like I was the world being taken. Who was that guy in a black coat, and why does he do this?!?!

"Sutaa wake up! A world was destroyed! We have to hurry WAKE UP!" I blinked open my eyes.

"God Sora, I'm gonna go deaf if you scream in my ear anymore." I stood up and brushed myself off.

"Donald I want to check up on Destiny Islands and apoligize to Kairi." Who the heck was Kairi? Goofy whispered in my ear.

"That's Sora's old girlfriend." He explained about Riku and Destiny Islands and his break-up. Then I thought about the world. One girl, one boy.

"Umm Sora I don't-" We stopped abruptly. There was remains of a world in front of the gummi ship. Sora stood up and ran over to the window.

"WHERE IS IT! It's gone! It's not here and Kairi and Riku and my parents and friends and everyone! What happened?!" Oh no.

"Sora I think that it's gone. Your world is gone. Like mine. Sora..." He wasn't listening. He slid down the wall onto the ground and put his head in his hands.

"I left for one second and then it's gone. I was supposed to stopp that from happening." Poor guy. All of that work that was put in finding both of them. We had to stop this from happening. Donald took us back to Radient Garden.

"Both of you get some rest." I was to freaked out to sleep. The dreams, headaches and seeing the worlds. What the heck is wrong with me? After everyone had fallen asleep I crept out to explore. Then a black coat appeared in front of me. A girl.

She ran off to a large empty area and stopped in right before me. I felt sad, happy, angry, overjoyed, exhuasted. No she made me feel that.

"Who are you?" I asked feeling the wind knocked out of me. She smiled and took off her hood. Dark purple hair fell out and her green eyes gleamed.

"I'm the thing that is apart of you. Your mind really. Why else would there be nightmares, dreams, memories, and emotions. Auxtas is my name. But I cannot tell you what I am. I destroy worlds and collect fear and sadness." My keyblade appeared in my hand.

"I'm also your nobody." I ran at her and tried to attack her. She slid out of the way. I tried again.

"Do you even have a weapon!?!"

"I do. Your heart is my weapon." Then I stopped. My heart? She walked off and left a ton of creatures stronger and smarter then heartless behind her. Then Sora ran through the crowd and started to attack them. My nobody?

After they were all gone I looked at Sora really pissed off. So far he wasn't one of my friends.

"I was totally fine without you. Never try to save me again or I will beat the crap out of you. I hate it when people think that I am a damsel in distress. I can fend for myself thank you very much." Sora's face turned red and Donald and Goofy laughed.

Then we went to the next world Disney Castle.

Sparks

gone

^^ Thanks alot! Here we go!

Chapter 5: The Kings Castle

So now what? Our friends are gone, and we are losing the battle, what can we do? Become friends? Become enemies? Lose everything in darkness? Find ourselves in light? Realize the starcrossed path that other warriors walked on, was where my future was held?

"Sooooo..... this is Donald and Goofy's castle?" I asked as we stepped into a dark hallway with mouse head lights on the wall.

"Yeah. Have you heard of King Mickey? He rules this castle. You should be able to see him in the library or in the hall of the cornerstone." He looked at my curious face and explained what happened to the king and Riku and his keyblade and Kingdom Hearts, and I took it all in.

"Wow. So now you can just see him whenever you want?" Sora nodded and we walked into the library. The walls were white with blue trim around the side. Very bright. A small girl mouse in a big poofy pink dress turned around and smiled.

"Sora! You're here!" He smiled back and she turned to me and walked over to examine me.

"So you must be Sutaa." I shuffled my feet over to Sora and leaned over to whisper in his ear without moving my lips.

"How does she know my name?" He shrugged. Jeez, you are no help at all.

"The King told me about the girl who has the power of the stars in her hands. The same letter that you recieved on Destiny Islands. Looks like you found her. Glad to meet you!" She left the room to go find Daisy. Sora started to whistle and look away. Why would he do something like that? He lit the bomb.

"Sora, was that the only reason you let me come? Did you not care about Ro? About my feelings?" It was getting closer, closer and I felt it explode.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! WHY WOULD YOU SABOTAGE MY HEART?!" Then it was both our voices screaming over each other.

"WHY DO YOU CARE!"

"THATS SO STUPID!"

"WHEN DID YOU GO BACK TO BEING A JERK?!!"

"IIIIII HAAAAATE YOUUUUUU!! AHH!" My eyes closed. I didn't want to see his face, I knew what it would look like. Horror, sorrow, anger. We were finally becoming friends, and it was an accident. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

I wish that I could talk to someone. We started to walk back to the gummi ship in silence. Then Sora stopped.

"I don't know if this means anything to you anymore but I wanted to give you something-" He pulled out a necklace from one of his many pockets. A silver and teal star was hanging from the chain. Before I could say anything he walked off. I removed the charm and put it next to the heart that Ro gave me. Sora, thank you.

"I'm sorry." I saw him look at me and nod then I walked off to the gummi ship. I could have sworn that Soras brown hair turned blond, and his outfit turned into Ro's when he looked at me. Then he was the same old Sora.

Comment!!

Last edited:

Sparks

gone

Chapter 6: Raining emotions

That look, his pain, my heart, our feelings. Ugh, what the heck is going on? My mind is running wild trying to figure out how i feel about them. Sora and Ro, Sora and Kairi, Me and Ro, or maybe Sora and Me? See the confusion? Every headache I get gets better with each world I save but I feel unlike myself. I'm nicer and happier more childish. That necklace, the stars and the heart, it's like heartbreak on a pretty string. Their hearts.

The ride back to Radient Garden was silent. Sora occasionally tried to look at me but I would turn to look at him and he would turn his head away. Goofy tried to make us happy by talking to us but we were only answering in one word sentences.

"Yeah. I guess. Sure. Uh huh. Right. Ok." I said everytime he spoke. All I could see was Ro and I sitting on the lakeshore, his mini-spiky blond hairand dark blue eyes. He dissapeared before my eyes.

"Sutaa.... Sutaa.... we're here." A feathery hand was on my shoulder. I stood up and walked into the marketplace. A boy with long silver hair was leaning against a wall.

"Hey Sora, I missed you when Destiny Islands dissapeared." He said in a mocking tone. That was the guy from my dream. Riku.

"Riku! Hey you're ok! Where have you been?" Sora ran over and pulled on his face in all different directions.

"I was at Disney Castle! I saw you guys leave but I came to late 'cause you were leaving right as I got there. Who's this?" Riku asked and pointed at me. Sora was about to speak but I cut in front of him and spoke.

"Oh i'm Sutaa. And you must be Riku. The guy who gave in to the darkness, tried to kill his best friend, and his best friends girlfriend, then got locked inside of Kingdom Hearts?" I smirked and I saw him stand up fully and he spoke again.

"Yeah I would be him." Then I smiled.

"Cool. Nice to meet ya. So where's Kairi?"

"I thought she was with Sora and you guys." Both Sora and I shook our heads. Ok, so no Kairi or Ro. Sora told Riku about this whole journey and about me and Ro and everything, up until the fight in Disney Castle. I blushed when he told the story because he made it seem like it was all his fault, (which maybe it was but I hurt him by breaking our friendship so...).

"Sora, can I talk to you?" Shitake mushrooms. Why did I say that? He walked over to me and I went inside of our my room and sat down on the bed. He did to. Ok akward.

"I-I-I'm s-sss-or-ry for saying that I hated you. I don't your one of my best friends and you gave me that necklace and you were always nice to me, and I wish that I hadn't said any of that stuff. I was angry because I thought that that was the only reason that you let me come and i'm just so sorry." His mouth dropped, well he didn't see that coming. Then I felt something, arms around my back. A hug? From Sora? What the-

"I know. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the letter and about the prophacy. I should have told you. And I'm sorry to. I also forgive you cause i would have probably would have done the same thing. I mean we're best friends right?" He smiled and I felt my cheeks turn red. My eyes got big and I put my hands on my face to cover it up. Then we stared at each other for a couple of seconds and before I knew it, we started to kiss.

It was weird and different and warm and pleasant. My first kiss. Not with Ro with Sora. I was really happy and I think he was to. Finally we stopped and he looked away.

"I'm-"

"Don't. I liked it, and i'm happy it was with you. Thank you." Then Out of the corner of my eye I saw something, someone. Another girl, but she was gone. We stood up and went back into the market place where Riku and Donald and Goffy were waiting. Then it was like nothing happened, but Sora and I knew that there was something more. Something that we will never forget.

Far away in another world Roxas was sitting on stairs in Twilight Town. Then Auxtas walked up to him.

"Are you ready to find her? The eclipse is coming up soon." He sighed and looked at her. She wasn't finished.

"Do you actually like her? She's not real! And she kissed Sora. She's in love with him, not you. You need to get revenge on her, to make yourself feel better."

"But, I can't. If she doesn't exist and she isn't a nobody than why do you care so much about her? I mean then what are you?" Auxtas hissed and Roxas sat up.

"I care about her because she is the reason that the worlds are ok, instead of being destroyed. If you want to know what I am, i'll tell you. I'm not a nobody. I'm not even really here." Then Roxas looked at Auxtas and smiled grinned.

Silent Avera

Oh thank goodness Riku is okay >_<;

And a new romance for Sora......heh heh X3

And Roxas too! I smell a shift in the wind, something is about to happen >:)

Sparks

gone

Oh yeah, there's gonna be something going on in the next chapter. It won't be until tuesday cuz i can't go on the forums tomarrow or monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back