• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Chapter 2}

It's all good now. Decided that Typhoon is fitting to hunt down a Gale.

Light

faster than
Awards

I'm not sure if I've done the ability/skills section right. If I'm wrong (which I probably am) could you explain to me what I have to do?

"magicEdd, you are my supreme and powerful leader, and i shall follow you till the ends of the earth.. Only to kick you off a cliff when you get there."

Hybrid's Name: Typhoon

Human's Name: Breeze Grace

Race: Hybrid

Hybrid Alignment: Evil

Alignment: Evil, yet again.

Appearance: (Do we need a picture? You actually say Ed, that we do. Haven't seen anyone with pictures though.)
His hair is a violet that is sharp as jagged steel. It is lightly spiked, and each spike is tipped with a red colour, looking like his head is lightly doused in blood. His two eyes are coloured differently. This is the only part of his body which has not transformed in his change between human and hybrid. His human eye is like an emerald, with flecks of white starlight spread through it. His other eye starkly challenges his left human one. It is alike his human eye in a way, except for the fact it is blue like a sapphire, and is terribly bloodshot. His skin is light, pale being a better description of its shade. Where his veins should be are grey lines that throb with intensity when his body is wracked with spasms when his better half tries to overcome him.
He seems frail and thin, yet he is incredibly strong. He wears a cloak to hide his impressive clothes (to be revealed in the most urgent of times). Still, even though he wears threads designed to give no idea of ones appearance, his thin frame shows from the way that the cloak hangs limply off his body. Back when Typhoon was human he was actually quite toned, but the Heartless did not like that body. It re-shaped it. One of his legs is still toned, yet it is the black of a Heartless, and twitches with occasion.

Personality: Hmph. Amusing. You ask how he is to be around? The question is unanswered, as he does not hang out or around anyone. But what he truly is. That is much easier to answer.
Typhoon is a relentless killer. He works to his needs, uses people like the tools they are. And just like a tool, when they are broken or un-needed he destroys them. Typhoon uses his skill of intimidation to scare the information out of his foes. He pays no regard to regret. Everything he does is in the right, as is the way he sees it. He gives no hospitality to those whom are below him. Mostly, he acts as a detective. That is needed when you only have one target which has dissappeared from Machineken.

Biography: For Breeze it all changed with the outbreak. As the worlds fell into the chaos and the Apocalypse, he became more nervous and self-consious about his abilities over the arcane arts, as well as his self-defence. He set himself into motion, after much goading, and set onto the long road to prepare him for what was to come. Breeze began MMA, and many other martial arts, and he schooled himself into the magics. He caught onto the Thunder parts very quickly. After much time of this, he completley disregarded the other streams of magic. He came across Gale when he'd been studying, and they quickly became close. Together they studied and sparred, and grew stronger together.

They came to be inseparable. Together they achieved far higher than most would expect.
But then the Darkness hit. The world plunged into struggle. Nothing could be done to stop the Heartless... or very little. When the hoards came Breeze defended the north. He was doing so well. Left, right, and centre, the Heartless and Hybrids fell. But he got tricked. He was beaten and possesed. As the Heartless entered his body, he tried to erase it. The Heartless warped the spell... and Breeze erased himslef from existance. With the last flutter of his eyes he saw Gake fighting, and he didn't so much pay heed to Breeze's dead body.

In those moments the Heartless took him. With their heart's amalgamated, he began to change. As the spell's effects activated he began to dissappear. The Heartlless wasn't going to give up though. Again, it altered the magic. As his legs dissappeared a strange feeling overcame Breeze. He was there, but he was not. He began to float upwards, higher into the sky. For a long time his body was twisted and changed by the Heartless, as it moulded him into what it seeked as a perfect body. It improved his magic and his knowledge. It enhanced his physical prowess.

But mostly, it focused his hate, his rage, towards the figure he saw that was indifferent as he fell. He hated Gale. He wanted to kill him. More than anything in the World. As the Heroes desended into the Kingdom of the Sun, the Heartless was content with its image. It had changed him, yet kept him the same. Breeze no longer existed. There was only a Typhoon of rage, hurtling towards the Gale of Winds. When they collided, the worlds would tremble. Typhoon was looking forward to this.
Yes he was.

Battle Skills:
Summon Heartless (3)
Soldier Heartless: Obediant beings that remind Typhoon slightly of his human past. They jitter with anticipation of slicing down their foes.
Defender Heartless (Is this a lesser one?): The Heartless is a superior defender. It has never failed to block a blow with its shield, and will never fail in its task.
Shadow Heartless: Completely weaker beings. They work best as swarmers, and they can be used as spies.

Light and Darkness of the Heart(s)
Human Abilites:
SuperConductor: Breeze will draw most lightning-based attacks towards him, and will attempt to redirect the electricity at anything he sees fit.
Heavy Hitter: All melee attacks have increased damage (+ 30%)

Human Skills:
Crackling Limbs: All of Breeze's limbs will become cloaked in deadly lightning, which dissappears after a few blows.
Thunder Fists: Lightning warps around his palms, allowing him to release immense loads of electricity in a single punch.
Bolt Thrust: A lightning bolt drops from the sky, and Breeze redirects the blast through his palm to wherever he wishes.
Unrelenting Attack: Breeze's arms and legs send off a dust-like aura as they move through the air, delivering hammer blows to all that come into his way. Staggers foes hit.
Air Drop: Breeze lunges into the air, spins, and delivers heavy punches onto opponent.

Portal to Darkness
The selected colours of Typhoon's portal is red centre, with dark blue swirling around the brim. Bolts of lightning spread from this portal as well.

Complete and total darkness (Aka Full hybrid)
(Becomes more like a heartless. Because of your trait you are able to use this off and and quickly, as well as just changing body parts to like of a shadow at whim, in which you also gain the abilities)

Sink- Able to become like a shadow, and move around the floors and walls.

Darkening limbs-can change your body parts to flow with the darkness, being able to change your arm into a spike is usuful.

Weapons:

Goldfist: (It's two gloves, but I hope it counts as one weapon)
When ever this is mentioned people immediatley assume the words gold fish are used. Often they will be then challenged to a duel. They used to be golden gauntlets that fit the weilder to absoloute precision, and change to fit the next. Now, they may still be the perfect size, they have been tainted by the Darkness. They are ebon black, and absorb Light (both the 'element' and the kind that we need to see).They are super-absorbent to lightning, making them the perfect weapon for Typhoon.

Death Trigger:
A single gun, stocky and box-like. This weapon has two large nozzles at the top so powerful payloads can be unleashed. At the bottom of the gun are two separate boxes. One houses deep, seething, dark, gas. The other contains a lobe, and jagged lightning bolts splitting away from it. This allows either the Lightning, or the Darkness units to be fired at separate times, and also at the same if need be.

Abilities:
Submission: Keeps Breeze firmly in check. This basically makes it much harder for Breeze to break free of the bonds that Typhoon has set for him, and allows Typhoon to work unhindered by interruptions from the human.

Erasure: Allows Typhoon to access the ghost-like state he was in when morphing Breeze's body. He can also erase certain fragments of memories or emotions from someone if he gains enough concentration.

Skills:
Master of Storms: Typhoon has great control over lightning, and can blast away at will.

Minor Defense: Typhoon can create shells of protection. On the inner shell is a wall of Darkness, much the same as Reflect, but on the outer shell is crackling lightning.

Slamdown: Darkness envelopes his arms, and strengthens him further. As he launches his attacks more lightning begins to cover them.

System Shocker: A weak bolt of lightning is sent the opponents way, designed to fry the nervous system, restricting or stopping movement.

Dark Spheres: Typhoon summons a few dozen pin-pricks around him. Within moments they grow into balls, which are then unleashed upon the opponent.

There. Done. I think that's more effort than I've ever put into a template before.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

*church music in the background, Blue playing pipe organ*

Hybrid in full pastor attire: And so the overlord did say, to all who did praise him and all who opposed him. Let it be known that READING! IS! A! SKILL!

Blue: Ahhhmen!

and if you cannot read the rules that are clearly in front of you and typed in times new roman (twelve point font), then thou shall be ignored! Can I get an amen?

*Church goers: Ahhhhhhmen!*

Hybrid: Now put some munny in the donation jar for our lord and my newfound religion

Me: Your not religious! Your just trying to get a point across so dumbass can post his temp in the right format!

Hybrid: *pointedly ignoring me* Now then, lets all bow our heads in prayer...

You don't even know HOW to pray!! and you donate in a PLATE!

...and bring this church service to a close

Ughh

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Okay @veteren's and mistearea

Lets get those temps up, i know this weeks has been a whole lot of stress, but lets try to get the temps up by friday!!!

Also, if there is anything you would like on the front pages, or if theres anything that you need to tell me please feel free!

Im working on my posts as we speak.

So lets go people, lets go go go!

@Abs- A shout out from me

I know life has been sucky as of late, but things will get better just keep a clear head, and hold it up high! You got me, and of course Timmy here for you if you need anything, anything at all just ask :D

@Bone,

Bone, try to get on a computer that lets you copy and paste... please :D? If not i can always just use one of the reserve areas, but i want you to look at the stuff i edited to make sure its what you want.

@Everyone once again, if the temps are up at least by friday (unless you can get them up early) We shall begin the rp that day. Bone shall start the rp, unless for unseen circumstances, he cant, then I shall begin with the opening post.

Also, please kill me now...or school will.. and if school dosnt... i will o_O... no not really, but... ugh!!!

-----Your loving mod,
magicEdd x.x

Awards

MagicEdd, you are my supreme and powerful leader, and i shall follow you till the ends of the earth.. Only to kick you off a cliff when you get there...

Three girls sat in their car, waiting just outside a red carpet entrance. Two sat to one side, fiddling with their fancy dresses while they waited for the third,casually dressed girl to finish writing whatever it was she was working so hard on. It looked like the older of the two was about to snap out of pure boredom, but it was the younger who poked her head out and looked around, still fiddling with her dress.

"The ends?" she said, a little shyly. She looked at the ground when she noticed the huge amount of people on either side of the rope separating the carpet from the crowds. "Earth is a spherical world, though. It shouldn't-"

"I will push you off of a cliff, Clare," Diamond said jokingly, climbing out now. She ruffled her sister's hair and smiled at her. "The guy's at the bottom of a cliff, don't question his death."

"Wait, guys, we're not ready...!" I tried to say before Diamond closed the door on me.

"Then come out when you are, I'm not waiting in there while you finish what you should have already done!" Diamond flipped her long black hair and waved showily at the crowds as she tried her best to imitate a model's strut down the carpet. "It's the best, the greatest, the brightest gem around!"

"Diamond, really," Clarimonda said, running after her sister. "We should wait for Mega."

"Diamond!" Diamond finished, laughing. "Oh, come on, aren't you the tiniest bit excited? Red carpet, crowds, lights, amazing outfits, great hair- or, yours was great, but,"

"No," Clarimonda said bluntly, getting a serious look on her face. She took her sister's hand and dragged her to the building. "Let's just wait inside, she's working on our templates, in case you've forgotten."

"This is why kids like you should get out more," Diamond muttered before waving goodbye to the crowd and blowing kisses.

Meanwhile, I glared at the templates in my lap, still shocked that both my creations left me. "Driver, can we just go to taco bell...?"

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

After Magic posts I will, gotta introduce Kingdom of the sun after all :D

Awards

Presenting my worst templates ever. ;A; I may go back and fix it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And just when you thought it couldn't get worse...!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards

Nice to see you here, Mega. Between the two characters you made, Clarimonda seems to be most promising. Her bio seems to be good, although you have to remove the "(Flash Back- This is completely optional, but it’s recommended…" stuff. Too much clutter. A few aspects from a certain character whose name is unfortunately sometimes alluded to a certain book series about a teenage girl's romance with a vampire. I'm not being direct because of Magic's rule number one.
Remember to add a weapons system for your glider. While I do know what that is, please describe the weapon. Sidecar Glider - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite
As for Clare's skills, those are more like talents *CM aside*. Try and make them more like abilities like the rest, or replace it with spells.

Her sister Diamond could use more work, though. For instance, her armor. It has to have a weakness somehow. For example, Panfacag's armor protects from wounds and head blows, but the damage is exchanged for him losing his stamina. Siaowe's armor protects from most energy/magic attacks, but in still vulnerable to physical-ish attacks.
Perhaps you could be a little more descriptive with Diamond's weapons too. And the skills need fixing.

Hopefully, Magic agrees with this critique. Sorry if I ended up offending you. Many times I have almost felt that whenever Magic pointed out flaws in my character or when he starts enforcing his rule number one, which only became official as of this thread's creation.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

I'm here.
I'll get to work on the Original Post.

And just to make my post worth something to look at, I must announce something that some of you may already know.

Characters are going to die in this roleplay. Either through working with another or just the classic killing of a good/bad guy in a good/bad guy battle.
But honestly, good guys shouldn't kill eachother at all. Seriously, if you do I'll have something from the depths of hell to grab your character and make their cranium implode.

Last edited:
Awards

Nice to see you here, Mega.
You, too, MaPS! Nice to finally get to RP together, huh?

Between the two characters you made, Clarimonda seems to be most promising. Her bio seems to be good, although you have to remove the "(Flash Back- This is completely optional, but it’s recommended…" stuff. Too much clutter.
Sorry, I'll fix that right away.

A few aspects from a certain character whose name is unfortunately sometimes alluded to a certain book series about a teenage girl's romance with a vampire. I'm not being direct because of Magic's rule number one.
Hehehe~

Remember to add a weapons system for your glider. While I do know what that is, please describe the weapon. Sidecar Glider - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite
As for Clare's skills, those are more like talents *CM aside*. Try and make them more like abilities like the rest, or replace it with spells.
Two parts I was struggling with... I will try to fix those.

Her sister Diamond could use more work, though. For instance, her armor. It has to have a weakness somehow. For example, Panfacag's armor protects from wounds and head blows, but the damage is exchanged for him losing his stamina. Siaowe's armor protects from most energy/magic attacks, but in still vulnerable to physical-ish attacks.
Perhaps you could be a little more descriptive with Diamond's weapons too. And the skills need fixing.

Sorry! I'll see what I can do to improve those!

Hopefully, Magic agrees with this critique. Sorry if I ended up offending you. Many times I have almost felt that whenever Magic pointed out flaws in my character or when he starts enforcing his rule number one, which only became official as of this thread's creation.
No, I don't mind at all. In fact, thank you. I knew they weren't very good templates, and I appreciate your taking the tie to exaplin what I need to change.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Other RPs: Too many to talk about; Skitty and I also have a verbal RP that's been going on for... ten years now? I don't even remember how that one started anymore...

Experience: Been writing since third grade; one of my favorite things to do is inserting a new character into an established series and having it work well. I can't shut my mouth up or my brain down; but some pretty interesting stuff comes out of that constant flow. For instants: look up. And FYI: I'm using you guys. You are my guinea pigs as I test out my main characters and my ability to weave good plot twists. So, lets get this show BACK on the road, shall we?

~---------------~

As I'm sure you can see, I'm not done. However, have fun with what you guys DO have and enjoy while I get the rest of it up. Anyway, 'night peeps!

Last edited:
Awards

@Dream: Trivia for you: Meaghan Jette Martin was also a VA for Naminé in Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories.

@Mega: Slightly better than before, although Diamond's skills probably won't pass in Magic's eyes. Clare's could use some work too.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

"magicEdd, you are my supreme and powerful leader, and i shall follow you till the ends of the earth.. Only to kick you off a cliff when you get there."

Like this alot and now to go read all of the first part.... and then to make characters adios amigos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back