• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Chapter 2}

Uh, you mentioned ADHD testing in the last OOC... WAAAYYY back in the cave of losing stuff. And wait, are you talking about my post, Magic? If so, Sononea appeared pretty much as a prop for Masquerade's little... games? o_O;; Bye!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

Hmm... Actually, it's supposed to be that he managed to get to another world when he escaped the compound. I guess it's my fault for not really explaining how that came about, so it's not that important that the place was destroyed. I'll get to work on the rest of the stuff.

magicedd said:
Does remind me of the hunger games for some odd reason though...

That's strange. I've never seen nor read The Hunger Games before.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful

Okay, here's my two major headache templates. Enjoy!

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~-----~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~---------~

*looks over at Masquerade and her S&M chamber* And the naughtiness has begun.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Hmm... Actually, it's supposed to be that he managed to get to another world when he escaped the compound. I guess it's my fault for not really explaining how that came about, so it's not that important that the place was destroyed. I'll get to work on the rest of the stuff.

Wait so he escaped when he got out of the compound? But what of the flashback? Where your spending life with the girl? Where is the time period for that, its a flash back so it is a memory, and i dont think he would be doing all that stuff, at such a young age? would he? please do explain ^^

@Dream... yep im confused now.. pawn in her games? well Sononea is getting excited by all the whips and chains o>O...

And OHHh i forgot about that surpised you do :p

Mistearea

Fear the Mist

But of course not. Her mom would have killed him in a second! I just didn't want to go into detail of what happened during those five years because the last time I did something like that, I typed out a bio that took me a few days to finish.

But if you meant the whole thing about fighting, I was actually aiming for something that not many people are willing to accept as a very high possibility in the real world. Little kids being made to fight to the death. I've actually heard that's how some countries train soldiers. Get them as kids and make them fight to the death. That way only the strongest end up becoming soldiers. After all, they can always get more children.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

But of course not. Her mom would have killed him in a second!
Okay then so did this take place when they were kids/teens when he was sleeping next to her, or when he was an adult?

If its the kids, well o.o aw shit things about to get ugly in here lol..

I just didn't want to go into detail of what happened during those five years because the last time I did something like that, I typed out a bio that took me a few days to finish.

You dont need to go into detail, you can do that in the rp :D
But i just need to know the order of the events that occured

Born-Taken away as a child-killed many in a facility due to force-Freed-Met a woman who healed his wonds-(spent the time with her)-Leaves Twilight town?- Twilight town is destroyed

But if you meant the whole thing about fighting, I was actually aiming for something that not many people are willing to accept as a very high possibility in the real world. Little kids being made to fight to the death. I've actually heard that's how some countries train soldiers. Get them as kids and make them fight to the death. That way only the strongest end up becoming soldiers. After all, they can always get more children.

Your back story with the kids is perfectly fine with me, i just need to know a little more as said before. Cause if im confused, im pretty sure some others are as well :D Just clearing it for everyone.

@Skitty, i shall look at your temps in due time :D

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Great i love the past now, but just to clear somthings up,

As soon as he got out of the center, and he breathed the cool air, he fainted? In which he woke up in another world that wasnt twilight town?

Do you not want to tell us the name of the world yet?

Also Machinecken Town and your presnt still need to be worked on lol but im loving everything else... sorry if im being a pain in the butt... but its just what i do ask Masqurade, she knows all about being a pain in the rear end lol.. right Leyla?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist

Actually, I haven't decided on the world. I don't know if I want to make it a canon world or just one that's completely made up but still manages to tie into the KH world.

Eh, no pain felt. You just seek a certain level and I seem to be hitting all around that level. But something tells me that I'll have to read the previous RP in order to fill those out. If that's the case, I'll have to work on those tomorrow.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Well it would be wise to read the other roleplay, but its alot, it really is, so you can if you have time but thats why im doing all this, the character list, the story on the first page, etc, i want to try and get as much stuff in there as possible so that when people join they dont have to read the entire thing, but at least they know whats going on.

Also you can make it canon but you dont have to ive made up 2 or three worlds already

Rectrom and Captereum i dont remember if i made another but both of these worlds are for 2 of my characters

Toukan Arashi and Sononea.

So its honestly what ever you want to do, skitty and dream have made up their own worlds as well :D but if you do make up a world there is a possiblity that it will be used in the rp. just letting you know, and with your backstory.. i mean its perfect.. for Masqurades human... what she was before coming to be what she is now, i mean honestly... Torturing children? I mean shes doing that now lol... and she was *i belive, in Twilight town at that time... lol it fits so perfectly...

What i think should happen though, is everything tieing together at the end.. it dosnt have to but i think it would awsome

Edit: also the reference to the hunger games is because...

The hunger games were made when the districts began to rebel to the capital. After the districts were defeated, district 13 was destroyed, and the 12 districts required a punishment.

The Punishment was, Every year a boy and girl from each district from the ages of 12?or13?-17?18? *i dont remember lol, are sent from the districts to the captial and then to a feild of the capitals choice and making, to fight against one another to the death. There can be only one survivor, in which after that survivor wins, they will never go hungry, and they will be wealthy. But the nightmares, and things that they had done, will haunt them probably for the rest of their lives..

Its a horrible story.. but the books are so good..
Its horriblygood..

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh everyone i have decided to open up green, i decided I dont want to control him so hes up for grabs if you want him.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

thx skitty for the correction i was pretty sure it was 12 and 18 but i wasnt sure lol

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

I have updated the Character Templates,

More specific, the hybrids section, and added

Hybrid Alignment
and
Alignment.

The information is there for each, for things you need to know about how to make the Hybrid Alignment and Reg Alignment.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask :D

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

I'd just like to say, not in any possible way to get more evil Hybrids, that the Evil Hybrids are getting a big power boost roughly two thirds into the story.

Absolutely not pushing. At all.

Awards

Made Panfacag's updated profile as well as that of my new character Siaowe.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

I'd just like to say, not in any possible way to get more evil Hybrids, that the Evil Hybrids are getting a big power boost roughly two thirds into the story.

Absolutely not pushing. At all.

Bone there is only 2 evil hybrids...

3 if you include zack but hes a new hybrid....

There are lots of good characters....

But what brings up the count for the evil side are the 8 rangers.

EDIT:mad:Mistearea
Just read your present, i approve it.
Your machinken town still needs some work.

Now that you also issued that you have a gummi ship you need to add it to your transportation.

And Portals, is an ability, so it takes up a slot...

If you want however, because you have not selected anything for the armor of light/darkness, you can trade it for the ability to open portals.

All 3 of your abilites have been approved.

you only have 3 skills, are you going to be adding the other 3 later in the rp?
If so, please add a

Skill point unused: (3)

At the bottom of your skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back