• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {OOC} {Chapter 2}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Apocalypse {Chapter 2}

You know, I just realized that you and Skitty calling me BS might confuse some of the newer members.

Well just because I want to clear up any confusions and I feel like putting my names down, by previous names in chronological order are umazak, Bleeding Soul, Darkfyre and Mistearea.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

I felt like getting a new name to commemorate my first RP chara going into retirement. His name was Darkfyre so I chose to take on his name. And this name is simply because it's my Xbox Live Gamertag and I like it.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Guess I get it. I'd change my name too...

If I found one I like better, that is. ^^;;

ETA: Bone, Magic, I don't think we're getting many more new comers; just my opinion here, but I think it's time to approve templates and get moving again. It's been two weeks since the last post on the RP, and I'm dying to do this dream sequence that's floating around in my head. *goes off to finish her own temps*

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

@dream, i understand how you feel, but please understand how i feel.

Im still waiting for bone to make changes(waiting for him to do somthing even after i already gave him the changes to make.. littearlly typed out what he needs to put, and all he's got to do is paste..)

Anyway, I just got out of school... finals are finnally over... thankgod..

And now im just relaxing my head before putting more into it.. because i have already been going over the profiles. Its not like ive been doing nothing.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

I know; and I'm sorry about what I said coming off the wrong way. *gets buried under a pile of sun baked bricks* Damn things have to land right on top of my sun burn, too...

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

Alright time for my second character.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Will finish tomorrow... need... sleep.

Last edited:
Awards

Aw, but BS, if you knew which of us it was, that would take away all the fun! And Seeker, good guess, but not right either. None of my characters are canon; one's related to a canon, but that's about it. You'll like them though; trust me.

After all, have I led you guys wrong yet?

Don't answer that.

Is the canon-related one
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Your spoiler got screwed up, Seeker. And the one that's related to a canon character is Mina; she's Mickey and Minnie's adoptive daughter. The rest of my character are all originals with a twist to fit in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Mina's the one with the most tweaking done; she's SUPPOSE to be human, not a mouse! Well, she was a mouse in the last RP she was in; she's suppose to be human in my books...

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

Check it out. Temps finished!! Mostly!! Without flashbacks! Yet!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Okay so time for a break for me, but heres a list of who ive gone threw, and sent the approprate pms.

Garfield- Mistearea
Red- @Mistearea, since i have now given complete control to you of red, you can now make a template for him. If you want the previous temp, i can go ahead and link it to you.
Aira-Kit
Razor-Kit
Panf-Seeker
Catgirl- Seeker
Clare-Mega
Diamond- Mega
Kit-Kit
Rixue- Kit

---

Next
Dreams characters and so on

9 temps ive competely read threw, i think its time to take a break

Awards

KS snoozes as he, Brendan, and another are sailing on a speedboat. Swimming between it are Chiyo and Hanon. (Mermaids can be very fast swimmers.)

Brendan: Thanks for fetching us, Kiroku. We've been lost since the first thread's been closed.

Kiroku is a blonde-carrot top in blue.

Kiroku: Don't mention it. Nop—nobody gets left behind in my watch. Too bad Magic effectively force-evicted her due to what is now Rule # 1.

Hanon: Curious question. Aren't you counted by that rule?

Kiroku: Not if you don't translate my name into English. I'm currently in my original human form. Also, the real him—who is my brother—is in there with the same one who was force-evicted.

Brendan: Yeah, this censoring is too ridiculous no thanks to Magic, but we can't complain since he's the mod of this RP. Bone is too, but he agrees with Rule # 1.

Chiyo jumps out of the water and lands on the boat.

Chiyo: Umm…why are you speaking of Rule # 1 as if it were taboo?

Hanon jumps out of the water and lands on the boat as well.

Hanon: Because it effectively is. …you know, you remind me of somep—somebody I slept with alongside KS. Well, technically, both of us slept with him.

Chiyo: Who?

Hanon: I wish I could say, but Rule # 1 bars me from doing so.

Hanon stares at the signature below. Chiyo does likewise and lights up in understanding.

Brendan: Oh, so that's it!

Kiroku: What's it?

Suddenly, before Brendan could answer, there was a flash of light. When it faded, the mermaids were now in human form. Chiyo is now clad in a yellow turtleneck sweater, black trousers, and boots. Hanon is now wearing a blue sleeveless dress and heeled slippers. Her hair is also now shorter.

Kiroku: Neat transformation. Also slightly risky. Reminds me a bit of Ranma's Jusenkyo curse in Ranma 1/2. Did I get it right?

Brendan: Only any water (regardless of temperature) can change them to mermaids and it has to splash on a least two certain spots (aside from full drenching); above the bosom, and…well, I'll be a pervert if I tell. *points to groin* Also, they change to human after being dry for some time.

Kiroku: Right. What were you about to say again?

Brendan: Got a brain fart, so I forgot. Sorry.

Kiroku: Oh, fine. How long will it be before KS wakes up?

Hanon: Who knows. I don't know if I'm even IC anymore. Where are we going, anyway?

Kiroku: To the Kingdom Of The Sun! As long as we don't get involved with the Keyblade wielders and company, it'll be fine.

Chiyo: Won't we have the Heartless and Hybrids to worry about?

Hanon: Don't worry. Kiroku's skilled fighter. And Brendan has at least six creatures under his beck and call.

Brendan: Yup. I got them right here.

Brendan takes out a Pokéball.

Brendan: I hope Magic doesn't hate them too. Thing are gonna get real ridiculous if he or Bone does.

Kiroku: I'll also be giving you girls weapons as well, just in case.

Hanon: We better not go adventuring too much. That's what the other thread is for.

Chiyo: Yeah. Let's leave it to them.

Kiroku: …Longest skit ever, huh?

All the while, KS continues to sleep.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

Okay ive now gone threw everyones temps, and pmed you what you need to do to fix them or finish them, a very lot are not finished so lets get goin (talking in a mirror as awell)

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Tadaa.

I finished editing. Now each of you give me $5 and I'll be able to pay off my pre-order for KH:DDD

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thanks, Skitty, for telling me what I had done wrong.

Again, Edd, if there is anything wrong could you please tell me. I didn't come back to this to cause trouble.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards

I, magicEdd,

Am resigning from the mod position, as well as removing myself from the role-play known as Kingdom Hearts: The Heartless Apocalypse.

The position is going to Skitty Cat, as for reasons that you may ask whenever you wish.

I will not however be so rude to mess up everything i have done for the new Out of Character, Thread. For updates i will have Skitty Cat come to me, and ask me to make changes/add/or delete items from the page.

Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back