• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore in 2018, renewed show in 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yukio

Does anyone know what time the Philly performance is going to start, or at least, the start time of the performances from the 2017 performance?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
And once again, the Irish are given the short end of the stick TT^TT No sign of showing in Dublin.
Oh well. Anyone who gets to go to these concerts, I hope you all enjoy the show.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This has me wondering if we'll see a trailer at the orchestra instead of at E3 itself like last year.
I hope so. Either way, I'm trying my hardest to get to the concert and to E3 (haven't applied for a media pass just yet) so whatever trailer they've got I'm going to see with my own two eyes.

And play whatever demo they have with my own two hands.

And once again, the Irish are given the short end of the stick TT^TT No sign of showing in Dublin.
Oh well. Anyone who gets to go to these concerts, I hope you all enjoy the show.
Dublin is still on the cards in next years revival. I never thought this concert would come down under to Sydney yet there's the listing.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Definitely considering going to the LA concert again. It was a lot of fun last year. I hope folks who weren't able to attend the first run of shows gets to either one of these or the 2019 run, it's totally worth it.

Although I will say I wouldn't worry too heavily over the VIP tickets unless you're desperate to smile into a camera with Yoko Shimomura for two seconds, haha. Which, don't get me wrong...I'm in no position to judge anyone...but the best part of her appearance is all on stage, and you can see that from any seat in the auditorium.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think we are going to try and get VIP, but don’t quote me on that. I’m undecided if I’ll go to the Sydney Australia show so meeting her in LA might be my only opportunity.

I just can’t believe this happening, it’s like everything is falling into place for me for once. I’m stepping off an 18 hour flight to prepare to go to this concert with the staff (tickets permitting) so if anyone sees me there and I look tired and a bit rough please do not judge me!!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nice, I'm glad they're doing this. I hope as many fans as possible get to experience the amazingness. I'm definitely going to do my best to go to the new one in 2019 too, gotta start saving already since it's going to be in another country for me again. I dream of something nice someday coming to the Scandinavia too I mean come on, Sweden is kinda big right?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Man, I'm not happy that they're skipping England. A part of me thinks that the omission was due to the Westminister incident that occurred days before the showing, but even so, that's coincidence more than anything.

Hopefully England returns for the 2019 world tour.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’m so excited to be able to experience this with the rest of the staff and all of you who end up going to the LA show!

Debating if I’m going to wear the same dress since I spent so much money on it. I didn’t get to show it off much and definitely didn’t get any photos of wearing it besides like two which didn’t even show the dress off...but it is also a Saturday show so it might be a midday concert rather than an evening concert. I’d have to dress more casual if it is midday.

I guess if it is midday, I might as well Disneybound instead...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I’m so excited to be able to experience this with the rest of the staff and all of you who end up going to the LA show!

Debating if I’m going to wear the same dress since I spent so much money on it. I didn’t get to show it off much and definitely didn’t get any photos of wearing it besides like two which didn’t even show the dress off...but it is also a Saturday show so it might be a midday concert rather than an evening concert. I’d have to dress more casual if it is midday.

I guess if it is midday, I might as well Disneybound instead...
Don't let the midday hold you back from wearing a fancy ass dress! If you need to be casual, just wear sneakers with it. ;)

Silverwarrior

Man, I'm not happy that they're skipping England. A part of me thinks that the omission was due to the Westminister incident that occurred days before the showing, but even so, that's coincidence more than anything.

Hopefully England returns for the 2019 world tour.

I went to the show after in Westminster, which obviously took place after the attacks happened. Apart from increased security (bag searching on the way in), everything seemed fine - Shimomura made her appearance and all was good. Skipping the UK time is fair considering it already got one showing especially if it allows other places to get it that don't normally get stuff like this!

Kurdistan

So will the 2019 show be different to the late 2018 show? If yes, is it worth waiting for that?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
So will the 2019 show be different to the late 2018 show? If yes, is it worth waiting for that?

I don't think we have any info regarding the 2019 show as of now, but if you're asking about skipping this one and wait for the next I'd say no in any case.
This one concert is really good.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

There's no info on the 2019 tour other than the fact that one has been planned. If you missed out on last year's tour, I definitely recommend you try to go to the encore tour if possible. Even if you do decide to pass on it, there's no guarantee the next tour will be in your area.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Y’all have me all worried that the concert in LA might be in the afternoon or even at midday. Need the concert times to go up ASAP

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Y’all have me all worried that the concert in LA might be in the afternoon or even at midday. Need the concert times to go up ASAP

This. I'm planning something potentially big with my own group, but I need to know if I can go back home with 3-4 hours of train or if I indeed need a place for the night.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This. I'm planning something potentially big with my own group, but I need to know if I can go back home with 3-4 hours of train or if I indeed need a place for the night.
If theres plenty of train options, maybe you could stay the night and spend part of Sunday seeing the sights of LA with your friends?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
If theres plenty of train options, maybe you could stay the night and spend part of Sunday seeing the sights of LA with your friends?

That's also a possibility. I will be in the US just for that time frame (for now), might as well take full advantage of it.

Back