• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore in 2018, renewed show in 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cactuar

Omg they added a Toronto showing. And it's the day after my birthday. I literally can't breathe holy shit I CAN ACTUALLY GO THIS TIME T_T

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour- Encore!

Confirmation of it happening again next year with KH3 music is just....gah! I will need to go again then lol

For US:

VIP - $189
Gold - $134
Category 1 - $109
Category 2 - $79
Category 3 - $59

Ah so yeah like you said, standard. I probably would get Category 2 at the most...since its not really stage performance. I am fine being further back and saving some money.

So yeah, can someone explain if pre-sale are all kinds of tickets, and what exactly the difference is to public? Like is it just if all the tickets get sold in pre-sale, then they wouldn't do a public sale? Is that possible?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Interesting that there's no NYC show this year, was there a poor turnout in 2017? Does anyone know which shows Shimomura-san will be attending? It says:

"Yoko Shimomura will appear for a limited number of shows due to a busy schedule. Check the schedule above for appearance information."
But I can't find said schedule indicating that information. Just want to know my options for whatever show I want to attend (probably Philadelphia).

So yeah, can someone explain if pre-sale are all kinds of tickets, and what exactly the difference is to public? Like is it just if all the tickets get sold in pre-sale, then they wouldn't do a public sale? Is that possible?

While I can't answer your full question (not sure if pre-sale are all tickets or a reserved number), but from my experience last year, all ticket categories are available to buy at pre-sale. My memory might be faulty here, but I think I recall VIP selling out during some pre-sales and not being available publicly.

Sdog

Awards

LA is closest to me, but several hours away. Tempting, but hoping for a SF show.

I'm in the same boat. I'll see how I feel in a couple days and might just get the tickets in case I feel like having an LA weekend.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm betting the reason there's no show in France this time is because of that idiot who ran up on stage last year and had to be dragged off by security.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
whats the 2019 show called? encore 1.5 final mix?

Sdog

Awards
I'm betting the reason there's no show in France this time is because of that idiot who ran up on stage last year and had to be dragged off by security.

Lol what? I didn't know that happened. I know there probably isn't but please tell me there's footage of that somewhere.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The LA concert is on the night I arrive for E3. Need to book tickets ASAP omggggg

Amadeus

Awards
I stressed out so much last year to get tickets and... look what happens!! An encore.... Wish I could go again but I think I'll save it for the renewed concert :T

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Man I desperately wanted to go to the concerts that happened last year. None of the concerts are happening near by, and even if they were I couldn't afford the cost for tickets, hotel, gas, etc. I'll probably just have to stick with the soundtrack CD's for now. That said, this is still super exciting!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Really? I guess that happened at the first showing, I went to tghe Paris one the second day and I def would've noticed.

...prolly not, but I'm wondering if the numerous terrorist attacks in France (one happened during those day as well) also influenced this decision.

windyangel

Awards
To what city is Shimomura san coming to tho??? It said Check the schedule but where is the schedule??

The pre-sale starts at March 4th so I'd really like to know before then...........O.O

Alja

Really? I guess that happened at the first showing, I went to tghe Paris one the second day and I def would've noticed.

...prolly not, but I'm wondering if the numerous terrorist attacks in France (one happened during those day as well) also influenced this decision.
But then again, England doesn't get an encore either. Instead of France and England, Europe now gets concerts in Germany and Italy. I think they just tried to go for other countries and states (countries they really should've visited the first time over but oh well...)

To what city is Shimomura san coming to tho??? It said Check the schedule but where is the schedule??

The pre-sale starts at March 4th so I'd really like to know before then...........O.O
I can't find that either but maybe it's the cities that have the pre-sale? I could imagine that the pre-sale is especially for the VIP tickets, but that's just my assumption.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
But then again, England doesn't get an encore either. Instead of France and England, Europe now gets concerts in Germany and Italy. I think they just tried to go for other countries and states (countries they really should've visited the first time over but oh well...)

If I recall correctly something happened there as well... but of course it might all be an Occam's Razor and you might be right.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

ALSO PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT

[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
I glanced at it and for a second thought it said the game releases 2019. XD

Last edited:

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't see KH3 releasing before the 2018 tour is over in mid-October. Not if there is a tour celebrating the game's release in 2019.

Ciel

i want to see it again, but the audience at my performance did not have any etiquette for attending an orchestra. they were constantly cheering and wooing in the middle of pieces and soured my experience.

Back