• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dast

Awards
  • Awakening
  • Cheeeeese!
  • The Foreteller
Since Larxene’s element is lightning how is it possible that she can build a entire labyrinth out of ice? I know she taught Roxas magic which could mean she knows how to use a little bit of other elements,same could be said for the other Organization XIII members as well. However considering that each member seem to focus on mastering one element I find it hard to believe that Larxene who focuses on thunder magic and claims that “ Ice is so not my style” is able to build a extremely detailed labyrinth that is just as detailed as Elsa’s Ice palace (from what I can see from the outside at least, seriously why couldn’t we explore the castle seems like a wasted opportunity in my opinion.)
If I tried to rationalize it, lightning is electric discharge caused by differences in charge between the atmosphere and objects on the ground. So if Larxene is able to manipulate the charge of molecules to create lightning, i.e. manipulate their electronic properties, then she could potentially also use that power to manipulate water molecules and make them form ice structures. It doesn't sound very Kingdom Hearts-y though :/

Guernsey

Awards
  • Old Timer
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Cheeeeese!
  • Awakening
I really do not like Sora's dub voice in Re:CoM, I feel like they should hired a younger actor or use a female voice over to voice him in Re:CoM.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
  • Vulpes Union
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Longest Night
  • Awakening
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts
The fact we can’t explore the rest of Twilight Town in KH3, It’s annoying when you can actually land on the edge of the Clocktower and the area around it without falling through the floor in out of bounds.So I guess it was originally going to be a place we can visit but Nomura decided to leave it and block it off instead. If parts of it were already done I don’t get why he couldn’t finish of the pathway to the Clocktower.

Last edited:

KudoTsurugi

Awards
  • Before Midnight
  • Happy Holidays!
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
  • Vulpes Union
I really do not like Sora's dub voice in Re:CoM, I feel like they should hired a younger actor or use a female voice over to voice him in Re:CoM.
Hopefully that’ll be addressed either in later entries, or in that rumoured Disney+ series. Though who to cast for KH1!Sora is another story :unsure:
They've redubbed lines before in KH games, so it's possible they could do it for Sora pre-timeskip. Unlikely yes, but possible.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
The fact we can’t explore the rest of Twilight Town in KH3, It’s annoying when you can actually land on the edge of the Clocktower and the area around it without falling through the floor in out of bounds.So I guess it was originally going to be a place we can visit but Nomura decided to leave it and block it off instead. If parts of it were already done I don’t get why he couldn’t finish of the pathway to the Clocktower.
I'm partially convinced Twilight Town was originally gonna have a version of the Roxas scene from San Fransokyo, but was later removed and reworked for the Disney world.

But either way, it's a crime we couldn't explore more of it, or any of the original worlds for that matter...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
  • Old Timer
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Cheeeeese!
  • Awakening
Days takes place over the course of a year and Halloween Town is in the game and yet Halloween, Christmas, and any other holiday is completely skipped over. Yet another missed opportunity to integrate Disney with Roxas' story.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
  • Before Midnight
  • Awakening
  • Cheeeeese!
  • Longest Night
  • Welcome Comittee
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Wish they kept Kairi's battle stance from that one scene in KH3D and KH3's opening when she was playable in ReMind. It's such a small thing, but it would make her stand out just a bit more.

I agree. I don't mind her using Sora's stance, but her having her own will make her unique. Especially if they are building to her teaming with Sora and Riku in the future.

Days takes place over the course of a year and Halloween Town is in the game and yet Halloween, Christmas, and any other holiday is completely skipped over. Yet another missed opportunity to integrate Disney with Roxas' story.
They do mention Halloween a lot in the Jack Skellington scenes. However Christmas would have been a really interesting concept to incorporate. Roxas meeting Santa, learning the meaning of Christmas, and forcing the Organization to celebrate it. Oh what could have been.