• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

pastel.goblin

Awards
Doesn't that sound similar to coming to terms of being a piece of Sora? Or what they've done with the Replica characters looking like someone else but existing as their own people? I get wanting to see Roxas and Ventus interact, hey I'm down for it too. But wouldn't it be cooler to do something new with them instead of relying on the same original vs clone trope they've done with mostly every clone in KH that wasn't a Xehanort?
I'm all for something new, I'd just like more of a reaction than what we got. But honestly that's an issue I have with KH3 in general, so many characters should've had a moment but just didn't.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
  • Wayfinder Trio
  • Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
  • Sea Salt Trio
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
I'm all for something new, I'd just like more of a reaction than what we got. But honestly that's an issue I have with KH3 in general, so many characters should've had a moment but just didn't.
I'll agree with you there. For sure KH3 dropped the ball with several characters interacting. KH has one of the weirdest cast around, so I was certainly upset we didn't see more. Maybe in KH4?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
  • 7 Days Later
Astro's Playroom is a PS5 launch game filled with eater egg references to dozens of Playstation associated franchises, both 1st & 3rd party. Kingdom Hearts is not 1 of them. :(

(Neither is GTA, Twisted Metal, Mega Man Legends, Yakuza, Heavenly Sword, War of the Monsters, Danganronpa, or CoD, but who cares any of those?)

Perkilator

Awards
In hindsight, I think SE should’ve stuck with Unreal Engine 4 from the beginning with KH3. From what I hear, they lost a whole year of development before they switched.

Perkilator

Awards
You'd think that, with Scar turning into a Heartless, his design would change to more of a Heartless that combines the elements of Mufasa, a tree, a lightning rod, and fire.

They did kinda go with this with Grim Guardianess (Mother Gothel's Heartless) and Sköll (Hans' Heartless).

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
Agreed it's easier to nitpick and pick apart things that don't work or bother you than go on and on about what you like.

You'd think that, with Scar turning into a Heartless, his design would change to more of a Heartless that combines the elements of a lion, a tree, a lightning rod, and fire.
Honestly I'm still having a hard time believing that Scar turned into a heartless for the first battle... like it'd have been more believable if they tried to sell it as him getting a dark powerup from Pete than him becoming a heartless and retaining his appearance.