• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 252753

Since Larxene’s element is lightning how is it possible that she can build a entire labyrinth out of ice? I know she taught Roxas magic which could mean she knows how to use a little bit of other elements,same could be said for the other Organization XIII members as well. However considering that each member seem to focus on mastering one element I find it hard to believe that Larxene who focuses on thunder magic and claims that “ Ice is so not my style” is able to build a extremely detailed labyrinth that is just as detailed as Elsa’s Ice palace (from what I can see from the outside at least, seriously why couldn’t we explore the castle seems like a wasted opportunity in my opinion.)
If I tried to rationalize it, lightning is electric discharge caused by differences in charge between the atmosphere and objects on the ground. So if Larxene is able to manipulate the charge of molecules to create lightning, i.e. manipulate their electronic properties, then she could potentially also use that power to manipulate water molecules and make them form ice structures. It doesn't sound very Kingdom Hearts-y though :/

Vulpes XIII

Awards
The fact we can’t explore the rest of Twilight Town in KH3, It’s annoying when you can actually land on the edge of the Clocktower and the area around it without falling through the floor in out of bounds.So I guess it was originally going to be a place we can visit but Nomura decided to leave it and block it off instead. If parts of it were already done I don’t get why he couldn’t finish of the pathway to the Clocktower.

Last edited:

Barrett

Awards
Wish they kept Kairi's battle stance from that one scene in KH3D and KH3's opening when she was playable in ReMind. It's such a small thing, but it would make her stand out just a bit more.

od6exrjphc321.png

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I really do not like Sora's dub voice in Re:CoM, I feel like they should hired a younger actor or use a female voice over to voice him in Re:CoM.
Hopefully that’ll be addressed either in later entries, or in that rumoured Disney+ series. Though who to cast for KH1!Sora is another story :unsure:
They've redubbed lines before in KH games, so it's possible they could do it for Sora pre-timeskip. Unlikely yes, but possible.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The fact we can’t explore the rest of Twilight Town in KH3, It’s annoying when you can actually land on the edge of the Clocktower and the area around it without falling through the floor in out of bounds.So I guess it was originally going to be a place we can visit but Nomura decided to leave it and block it off instead. If parts of it were already done I don’t get why he couldn’t finish of the pathway to the Clocktower.
I'm partially convinced Twilight Town was originally gonna have a version of the Roxas scene from San Fransokyo, but was later removed and reworked for the Disney world.

But either way, it's a crime we couldn't explore more of it, or any of the original worlds for that matter...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Days takes place over the course of a year and Halloween Town is in the game and yet Halloween, Christmas, and any other holiday is completely skipped over. Yet another missed opportunity to integrate Disney with Roxas' story.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Wish they kept Kairi's battle stance from that one scene in KH3D and KH3's opening when she was playable in ReMind. It's such a small thing, but it would make her stand out just a bit more.

od6exrjphc321.png
I agree. I don't mind her using Sora's stance, but her having her own will make her unique. Especially if they are building to her teaming with Sora and Riku in the future.

Days takes place over the course of a year and Halloween Town is in the game and yet Halloween, Christmas, and any other holiday is completely skipped over. Yet another missed opportunity to integrate Disney with Roxas' story.
They do mention Halloween a lot in the Jack Skellington scenes. However Christmas would have been a really interesting concept to incorporate. Roxas meeting Santa, learning the meaning of Christmas, and forcing the Organization to celebrate it. Oh what could have been.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Still a tad disappointed at how incomplete KH3 feels. The worlds are so fun to traverse, but without extra sidequests like super bosses to come across while exploring, there’s not much reason to go the extra mile.
I know Re:Mind adds extra bosses, but not integrating them into the main game still leaves the main game feeling empty. I like KH3 a LOT more than 2, but 2’s Final Mix added a lot more to make 2 a more complete package than 3’s DLC.
I love The Caribbean, for example, exploring that world was some of the most fun I’ve had with a KH game since 1’s Traverse Town. But I was left wanting more of that and less Keyblade Graveyard cutscenes.

Perkilator

Awards
Not Steam and full price. It's like the next worst case scenario next to just not having pc ports.
Plus, all the games (1.5+2.5, 2.8, 3 + Re:Mind and MoM) are still being sold separately, alongside what you just just mentioned, while all the games part of the former three prior to MoM can be as cheap as $30 on PS4.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You could buy the All-in-One package AND a whole PS4/XB1 for about the cost of these ports.

Last edited:

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
You could the All-in-One package AND a whole PS4/XB1 for about the cost of these ports.

Yup. Again, if there was remastering involved I'd less concerned. But these prices are ridiculous for what amounts to a simple port. Like when the Xbox ports still used PlayStation button prompts.

WaltK

Awards
CoM is a bit inconsistent about what Sora can and can’t remember as he goes through Castle Oblivion.

At the beginning, he instantly recognises Traverse Town and Leon and the gang. Then as he starts going through the Disney worlds, he starts experiencing each one without being familier with them or their inhabitants. That makes sense so far; Traverse Town was only first world he visited, it’s not unreasonable to believe the memory tampering hadn’t started yet, or that it hadn’t become noticeable yet, but then the Disney worlds is when it reaches fever pitch.

After all the Disney worlds are done, we get to Twilight Town, and suddenly Sora is able to recognise that this is a world he definitely hasn’t been to before, as if he’d even be able to tell by this point.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
CoM is a bit inconsistent about what Sora can and can’t remember as he goes through Castle Oblivion.

At the beginning, he instantly recognises Traverse Town and Leon and the gang. Then as he starts going through the Disney worlds, he starts experiencing each one without being familier with them or their inhabitants. That makes sense so far; Traverse Town was only first world he visited, it’s not unreasonable to believe the memory tampering hadn’t started yet, or that it hadn’t become noticeable yet, but then the Disney worlds is when it reaches fever pitch.

After all the Disney worlds are done, we get to Twilight Town, and suddenly Sora is able to recognise that this is a world he definitely hasn’t been to before, as if he’d even be able to tell by this point.
The way I view it is that he might not fully remember or recognize the worlds, but they always felt familiar to him. He was aware that he was going to worlds from his memories and Twilight Town did kind of feel familiar, but in a different way from the rest.

KeybladePenguin

Awards
I hated that the Pirates world in 3 was so weird. It had incredibly fun gameplay but was weird as heck storywise.

disney233

Awards
I hated that the Pirates world in 3 was so weird. It had incredibly fun gameplay but was weird as heck storywise.
It's weird because just like most of the worlds in 3, or the copy & paste of the movie script ones, SDG is BARELY involved in the story. I've always had a problem with some of the play-by-play of the Disney worlds because there are times that the OC....seems out of place, and they don't really contribute to anything, if at all. The Caribbean and ArEnDeLlE are the worst offenders in 3, by far.

Back