• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts III: Sora's Goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BriFTW

This is surprisingly better than most "KHIII" Fanfics I've read recently.

EDIT: Paper Brian Fanfic Coming Soon!(Paper Mario Parody)

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 13

Xavier pulled back up his hood and stared at the blank faces of Rico and his partner, Lexi. He turned around about to head out the door, until a shrieking Even came barging into the room. Xavier jumped back before being knocked down like a Bowling Ball Pin. He would have continued to head out the door if Even didn’t scream “Intruders are in the Radiant Castle.”

Xavier turned around to face the middle-aged man. He said with a loud confused tone in his voice, “Excuse me, what did you say?”

Even glowered over to Xavier, while Rico and Lexi stood frozen in awe, “Boy, didn’t you hear me?”

“Yeah, yeah, I got you on the intruders’ part, but what do these intruders look like?” asked Xavier.

“According to the reports from Aeleus and Dilan, two of the intruders are wearing black coats like yours and your companion over there. Another has steaming red hair and wears a yellow outfit that is ten-times-to-small for his body. Five of the intruders look like cartoon animals and the last one wears some goofy gray outfit.” explained Even.

“Do you mean Skylar is coming? Where’s Carly at?” asked Rico as he broke from his awkwardness.

Even left the room. “You’ll just have to wait and see boy,” chuckled Even before he left.

“I have to find my friends,” cried Rico as he ran towards the door.

Rico collided into Xavier’s chest. He was knocked to the ground due to the impact. “Why…are you in my way?!” snapped Rico.

“I thought you didn’t care about that Glory Hound, Rico. Why do you want to find him?” asked Xavier as he continued to block the door.

“Dude, get out of my way. Skylar’s my friend and friends don’t let each other down.” whimpered Rico as he lifted himself up from the ground.

“I can’t let you interfere with the Organization’s plans.” said Xavier as he summoned a purple mist into his hands.

“What are you talking about? Who is the Organization?” asked Rico as he got onto one knee.

“I can’t let you meddle in Lord Xemnas’ plans. The past needs to be altered for the better of our existence.” replied Xavier as the mist was done forming. He touched Rico, who now stood on his two legs. The preteen froze.

“Wh…what did you?” groaned Rico as a feeling of numbness swept all over his body.

“I merely weakened your muscles with Frozen Venom. Now, Lexi, let’s head toward the chapel. I have a feeling that our guests are waiting for us there,” chuckled Xavier as he summoned a vortex and headed through it. Lexi picked up the frozen body and followed after Xavier.

“C’mon, guys I think we’re almost there,” yelled Skylar as he ran through two large doors. They were in a large room with nothing, but the color white appearing everywhere.

“Where are we?” asked Xion and Roxas.

“I remember this place. It sure has changed since we’ve been here. Eh, Donald.” said Goofy to the white duck.

“Yeah, this is the place where we fought Maleficent.” replied Donald.

“Guys, cut the chit-chat. We have company. Got it memorized?” interrupted Lea. Everyone went silent as a swirling sound and a vortex appeared out of nowhere. Two cloaked figures arose from the shadows carrying with them a frozen boy.

“Rico!” screamed Skylar as he ran to the cloaked figures.

“No, don’t do this Sky.” groaned the statue.

“Skylar!” yelled everyone as one of the cloaked figures summoned a weapon from a mist of purple energy. A heart rose from the body as everyone’s eyes glanced at the heart raising into the sky.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh no!!! Skylar just ran into the future Org. members hands without even thinking about the consequences!!! Man, oh man, this is not good. So, what exactly are Xemnas' plans? I mean, I know they aren't good, but you haven't given any clues as to what he is up to. So, now that Skylar is gone, is Sora coming back from the dark realm? And is Isa coming back as well? I so hope that Isa will be back soon. Also, will Ienzo and Aleaus ever be on the side of good? I mean, the way they dealt with Lexi and Xavier before lead me to believe that they might leave Xehanort and join the other side with the good guys. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 14

“Very good, assistants, I knew you could do it,” said a sinister voice as the doors flew upon from behind the two hooded figures.

“I’ll never forgive you for this,” groaned Rico still frozen within his painful frozen state.

“You, why are you here?! Give us back Sora!” cried Riku as he dashed towards the voice.

A scientist with tan skin and white hair stood in Riku’s way. “Riku, you do not remember me. Maybe, this will jog your memory,” said the scientist as a mist of black energy rushed out of his hands and headed towards Riku. Kairi jumped in the way taking the impact.

“No!” shouted Riku as he watched the girl collapse right in front of him. He ran towards the girl. The silver haired boy held his friend in his arms. Tears streaming down his face as the girl slowly faded into light.

“You’ll pay for this, Xehanort. I swear I’ll make you regret it,” cried Riku as he summoned Soul Eater and pointed it towards the scientist.

“Enough of this mush. Xavier, you know what to do,” said Lexi to Xavier. Xavier summoned from the darkness a Keyblade, but not just any Keyblade. This Keyblade was one of incompleteness. It lacked the basic keychain. Xavier struck Rico’s breast with the weapon.

Rico closed his eyes as darkness swirled around his body and a bright sphere rose from his body. “Don’t forget me, Carly. I’m going to be with Skylar.”

The sphere rose to the air and floated towards Skylar’s heart. Rico’s heart forcibly placed itself within Skylar’s heart. Rico groaned in pain as the darkness consumed his and Skylar’s bodies. Everyone stepped back, except Xavier. He took his hood down as the bandages wrapped around his face dispersed.

The face contorted as the bandages revealed spiky light-blonde hair and purple eyes. Riku for reasons unknown pointed Soul Eater at the heart. It struck the hearts as they exploded.

“What did you do?” asked Roxas as he blocked Lea and Xion’s vision.

“I don’t know,” replied Riku.

A large tear enveloped where the hearts had been. From the tear, four hands grabbed the tear and ripped it further. Two people emerged from the tear, a woman with light, blue hair and a man wearing a black coat.

“What are you doing?!” cried a boy’s voice.

Riku turned around to see something unexpected. “Roxas, what are you doing?” asked Riku as the boy stood in Xehanort’s direction.

“I’m not Roxas, I’m Ventus. You need to use Soul Eater’s power to separate my heart from Sora’s. Do it and do it now!” shouted the boy.

“I can’t…” shouted Riku. Soul Eater glowed with darkness and set a blast through the boy’s chest and then into Xehanort. Four bodies lay unconscious on the floor. One belonged to an old man, another to the man with blonde, spiky hair, third to man with spiky brown hair, and the last to a brunette teen.

“Terra…” screamed the woman with blue hair.

“Aqua…” groaned the man.

“Everything’s going to be okay now, Terra, I won’t let you go this time.” said the woman with a smile.

Terra opened his eyes to gaze at the smiling woman. Tears dripped from her eyes as held her lost friend. “Where’s Ven?” asked Terra.

“I think that’s him over there.” said Aqua as she looked over to the blonde man. He didn’t move not even an inch. It was almost like he was dead. “Ven?”

Roxas stepped in front of the man. “What are you doing?” asked Lea.

“I’m giving Ven back his heart. I don’t need it.” said Roxas as a light split from his chest and into the man’s chest. Roxas vaporized into a light of crystals. “No…” said Lea as he ran towards his vanishing friend, but he was too late.

“Lea, what’s happening to me?” asked Xion as her body crystallized. Riku grabbed his hands as a mist of energy burst from his chest and into the waking Ven. Riku watched as one vanished and the other awoke.

Ven stood up as he walked over to Sora’s body. “He should be awaking soon,” said Ven.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Wait, what? Seriously, I am really confused right now. So, if I have this correctly, Xehanort almost blasted Riku, but Kairi took the hit and is now gone. Rico and Skylar have combined to create Xavier. Riku used his Soul Eater to unlock the hearts of Ven and Xehanort, and that, in turn, brought back Sora, Terra, and Master Xehanort (I think the old man was him). Roxas and Xion faded into the light once Sora came back, and now Lea is super sad. Aqua and some mystery man (I hope it is Isa, but it could be Ansem the Wise) have made it out of the dark realm and are now reunited with everyone. I think that is the gist of what is going on; if it isn't, please tell me. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 15
“Sora, are you awake yet?” asked Riku as he walked up to the sleeping teen.
The teen’s eyes slowly opened. He saw a silver-haired, teenage boy staring at him above him. “Riku, what happened to me?” asked the boy as he got up from the ground.
“It’s a long story, Sora. I’m just glad we’ve got you back,” replied Riku as he smiled at Sora.
“Yeah, everybody let’s leave this place,” said Sora as he headed toward the doors.
“Sora, look out!” yelled Lea as he pushed the boy out of the way and took on the poisonous gas.
“What the…?!” muttered Sora as he turned around to see the redhead being collapsed into a vapor of purple energy.
“Why did you save me?” asked Sora as he saw the adult disappear in the mist.
“I just wanted to see my friends again. I just want to see Isa, Roxas, and Xion again,” answered Lea.
Darkness swept over Lea’s body. “Goodbye, Sora,” said Lea as tears ran over his face.
“Axel, don’t go!” cried Sora as his voice changed to someone else’s voice.
“Roxas?” asked Lea as he watched Sora.
Something overcame Sora. He was no longer in control of his body. The teen ran towards the redhead and clung to his body. “I won’t lose you again. That’s a promise,” said Sora’s possessor.
The darkness turned into a dark cloud and both figures disappeared within it. “Sora, Lea!” yelled everyone in the room.
A bright light appeared from the darkness. It cleared away the darkness and six figures appeared within it. “Who’s that?” asked Goofy.
“No, it can’t be. Sora, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Lea, and um…” said Riku.
The sixth figure walked away from the remaining mist. He had long, sky-blue hair with spikes at the top, an X-shaped scar between his two green eyes. “Isa, my name’s Isa,” answered the figure.
“Glad, everyone’s back, but who caused that attack,” asked Riku.
“Why I did you idiots?” replied a voice.
Everyone’s attention turned back over to Lexi and Xavier. Xavier’s hands flickered as something disappeared from his hands.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Okay, what the hell just happened? I am beyond confused. So, let me see if I have this correct, Lea just saved Sora from being destroyed, but then he was saved by Roxas, or at least Roxas possessing Sora. Then, after all that, a bright light appeared, and Sora, Roxas, Xion, Lea, Axel, and Isa appeared from the darkness, and this was all because of Lexi and Xavier. Okay, I got a couple of questions. How are Lea and Axel two different people? I don't understand that at all. How are Roxas and Xion seperated from Sora? Don't understand that either. Also, if Kairi is gone, is she gone for good? You didn't explain that yet. Sorry for all the questions, but things are just going kind of fast; I hope you explain everything soon, or at least enough for it all to make sense. Anyway, enough of my rambling, great job, and I look forward to more.

Musical charm

Okay, what the hell just happened? I am beyond confused. So, let me see if I have this correct, Lea just saved Sora from being destroyed, but then he was saved by Roxas, or at least Roxas possessing Sora. Then, after all that, a bright light appeared, and Sora, Roxas, Xion, Lea, Axel, and Isa appeared from the darkness, and this was all because of Lexi and Xavier. Okay, I got a couple of questions. How are Lea and Axel two different people? I don't understand that at all. How are Roxas and Xion seperated from Sora? Don't understand that either. Also, if Kairi is gone, is she gone for good? You didn't explain that yet. Sorry for all the questions, but things are just going kind of fast; I hope you explain everything soon, or at least enough for it all to make sense. Anyway, enough of my rambling, great job, and I look forward to more.

for me, you basiically said everything that was on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back