• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts II: Requiem For The Fallen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Instead of the normal routine of Kairo having his Lieutenant read his reports from his previous missions, he instead had Laches have a little sparring match with him. On the ground that Kairo had to do this was to see if Laches deserved to be called his Lieutenant.

"Well General, you know what they say,"

This one little comment got the full and undivided attention of Kairo. He noticed that Laches was really getting into the fighting spirit, with hands up, and a rotation movement from foot to foot, side to side; only to give off the fact that Laches was really going to fight as if he was fighting for his life. Kairo simply grinned.

"Age before beauty; your move."

On that instant, Kairo moved at such a speed that Laches couldn’t catch it until it was briefly too late. With his power completely concealed so that Laches couldn’t detect it, Kairo made his way to the left of Laches, possibly only two feet away, Kairo summoned his one and only physical weapon, Dawning Black. The blade itself was over six feet long. The sword appeared in Kairo’s left hand pointed upward. A sudden red aura began to engulf the entire blade as if darkness itself was sprouting from the very core of Dawning Black.

“So age before beauty, you say.” Kairo commented with a smile.

Kairo began to prepare for his attack. By increasing his speed so much, Kairo was able to gain so much momentum that when he began to circle Laches, a tornado of red hue was formed. Inside that tornado stood a lonely Laches, who only could prepare for the worst.

Upon the creation of the tornado, Kairo jumped high into the air, and at a fast velocity too. His movements so quick, he was now vaugly seen in the tornado, then pointing his blade downward as his body was doing the same.

“Flame Darkness” Kairo commanded.

From the tip of Dawning black shot out a sphere condensed into a size of a watermelon that was composed from both fire and dark energy. As it began to launch downward from Dawning black, Kairo altered his movements to outside of the Tornado, and repeated the same attack, but from outside this time; which evidently, would bring the tornado to a spiral flaming disaster.

Kairo merely smirked proudly.

Oathkeeper(:

Katharos listened intently to Anorgos' answer to the keyblader's questions. Of course they didn't go about destroying worlds for nothing...silly keyblader!
They'll never understand.

"So what do you want to do now, new toy?" Katharos asked playfully, her soft pink ringlets tossing themselves as she bounced in place. "Nemo will be back soon, so we shouldn't do anything too fun without her." She said thoughtfully, giving the keyblader a little smile. Before she could get an answer, Phrice grabbed him with his metal threads.

" Mind if I borrow him? If I can, I promise you can watch." He said, but didn't even wait for an answer before dragging him out of the room.

"Heyyy, come back! He's not mine and you'll break him!" Katharos said, chasing after them

Last edited:

Wazzzup

Phrice finally arrived at his room, and with a sigh, he faced Kathros as she ran towards him. "Heyyy, come back! He's not mine and you'll break him!". "Well, then I promise not to break him then!". Drooping his eyelid with his finger and doing a rhapsberry with his tongue, Phrice continued to drag Ed into his room. With ease, Phrice cracked the thread like a whip, doing such in a way to send Ed flying threw the air, straight into the chess board, wich was sunken 15 feet into the ground with a stomp of Phrice's foot, for the ground was also made of metal. The thread then slid out to the top of the pit, joining with other various metal structures to make a cage, the space between bars so small that even Katharos couldn't slip between them. With another wave, the chess peices all un-made themselves and transformed into pikes covering the walls on the pit.

That is, all but one. A replica of Ed was standing inside of the bit, staring at its origanal. " Time to dance with the devil, or should I say you, you filthy peice of light scum. Its is people like you who get in the way of our dream that make me want to," Phrice's eyes flicked towards Katharos, " tinker with you. So, show me how you tick!" The Ed statue grew a keyblade out of its self and stood in a battle position. "Defeat my creation quick enough, and you go back to Nemora's room. But if you defeat it sooner than you get to prolong your eventual death in her room. The game has begun. Do you have enough power to end it?" With a clink, the replica began to charge towards Ed.

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
"Ahh!" Ed shouted as he was tossed into the Unborn's arena. He then watches as all but one of the chess pieces turned into spikes on the walls. So this one can control metal and the other one can control plants. And the leader can use that weird red electricity.

He then looks at the piece in front of him turn into himself. Strange He thought.

"Time to dance with the devil, or should I say you, you filthy piece of light scum. Its is people like you who get in the way of our dream that make me want to tinker with you. So, show me how you tick!"

The Ed statue grew a keyblade out of itself and stood in a battle position.

"Defeat my creation quick enough, and you go back to Nemora's room. But if you defeat it sooner than you get to prolong your eventual death in her room. The game has begun. Do you have enough power to end it?"

I guess I have no choice Ed thought while summoning his keyblade as the replica charged at him. He jumps behind his metal likeness and stabs at its chest. Thinking he's not finished, Ed summons spikes of mako from his keyblade's blade, intending to poke through the doll of scrape metal throughout its whole body.

Last edited:

Obscurum

Three years earlier.....

As Slexif opened Kingdom Hearts, a powerful energy and presence had leaked out. It escaped only to seek the one who had a "bond" with it once before. Like the inescapable hand of fate it reached down to the deepest part of the Dark Realm and found what it was looking for. It reached towards the dormant tyrant, like a mother nudging her child to wake up, it touched him and let itself get absorb into his body. It put a shock into his system and jump-started his body to awaken him. His whole body acted violently to the process with hard jerks and twitches.

When it finally ended, his body was back to a relaxed state. Obscurum suddenly opened his eyes with a surprise kind of look, and just laid there. "Alright, I'm up. Don't have to be so hostile about it", he said to himself while rubbing his eyes. As he lifted himself up to his feet, he stumble a little bit like as if he was drunk. "Well it seems that I'm gonna have to get used to my body. It's been a while since I used it." The silence of the darkness was music to his ears.

He closed his eyes and began focusing on the tranquility that it brought to his mind. Soon he started to feel his power and energy that was dormant for so long pump through his veins just like the blood itself. "It's gonna take me time to regain both my original power and physical coordination back. But as soon as I do, I'm out of here and back to business as usual", said Obscurum with an expressionless look on his face.

Present...

"Well it seems that everything is in working order now." His steps echoed throughout the darkness as he walked towards the place he last hid his weapon. He stops in front of a dead tree, with all of its leafs withered away, and began digging with his bare hands. As he dug, he could feel the cool dirt between his fingers and smell the earthly scent that it gave off. After three minutes of digging, his fingers finally hit something unusually hard. He gripped the object tightly and pulled it out of the ground with great force.

In his hand he was holding a wakizashi still in its scarab. "Hello Demente, it's been a while since we last met. It looks like it's time for us to work together again." He brushed off the rest of the dirt still on the wakizashi and placed it between his leather belt that was holding his pants. "Now I'm ready. Lets see what the world has now become", said Obscurum in a cold and monotone voice. His body begins to disappear withing the darkness as if it was devouring him and soon nothing was left. Now heading back to world he once knew and despised.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
"Boyfriend?" Nemora pressed a finger to her chin ever so innocently. "Ah, you mean Soryu? Heh, heh, ya wanna meet 'im?" She held out her right hand and tendrils of silver gathered until they solidified into a single, hooked, blade. It was of medium length but, from the curve of the tip, it would hurt like hell if it got ripped out of you.

She slashed the weapon through the air and then set it on her shoulder, a grin on her face. "He's really fun and I take him everywhere with me."

Then, suddenly, the twelve-year old heard shouting come from upstairs and felt that her play-time was going to have to be hurried. Whatever it was that made the noise, it had already signaled this place was going to be under attack.

Her eyes sparked red and she looked up at the elder teenager, grin turning sadistic, "Oy, oy, oy... Looks like I gotta play with ya quick before the other Wind-up key gets broken." With little warning, she rushed forward, the floor boards beneath cracking and splitting apart as dirt-covered roots shot out towards Kouga, wrapping about his legs as the girl jumped over them. Raising her blade above her head, she made a downwards slash and then hopped off of the boy's shoulders to land behind him, more vines creeping out from her pocket as she giggled.

Wazzzup

Phrice watched as the replica was destroyed and the mako spikes thrust into it. "Bravo! Bravo! But, the fun hasn't started yet.". With a wave of his hand, two sets of spikes on the wall turned into a almost liquid from, with what was left of the replica added to the mix. Then the mass seperated into two other replicas, each one on either side of Ed. Both sent steel spikes, made from their body, towards Ed, both sets intending to impale him from a upward position. Then the spikes bagan to shake as they randomly shot out, if not impaling a target, digging into the other side of the arena. Dodging these spikes perfectly, the replicas began towards Ed, ready to impale his chest with their mock-Keyblades. " Now it gets interesting!". A small pain started to tingle on his back, warning him to not push it too far with his abilities.

I hope this doesn't cost me another scar, I already have a bit more than I would like. But, since this is a keyblader who looks promising, it may be worth a scar to blow out his candle. That is, Eros doesn't give me a mission. I may like torturing one of these weak keyblade wielders, but a good mission should give me some more...amusement. I hope this ends before Nemora gets back, or I might end up in a realy bad place in the middle of her aligators when I wake up. If they don't eat me first.

Pushing the thought out of his head, he smiled down at Ed. " Did I mention the way to win to you? I belive not, so pardon me if I repeat myself. When you can defeat five of these replicas, then you win and go to a final round, wich is followed by you being killed, or you staying in that lovely pit of mine. Until Nemora shows up, that is, then she can finish you off. So fight hard to see how long you live!

I wonder how he relises that if he can cut through my replica that easily, he can escape from that pit. Though, then he has Kathros and me to get through inorder to reach the door. Then he could run around the tower all he wanted, maybe findind a door outside. But then the numerous beasts there will devour him. So, there is no escape!

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
"Bravo! Bravo! But, the fun hasn't started yet."

"What?" Ed said before two more metallic puppets were formed. "Great" He said absorbing the mako back into himself and produced two shields to deflect the spikes fired at him.

After that, he spots the two replicas running at him with their blades out, intending on stabbing him. Teh, posers He thought running out of their way. As he did this, he narrowly avoided one receiving a small, shallow cut on his chest. Damn! He thought with blood dripping from his chest.

Ed swings at the two scrapheaps' hips with his keyblade, before they had a chance to recover from their attempted impaling.

"Did I mention the way to win to you? I believe not, so pardon me if I repeat myself. When you can defeat five of these replicas, then you win and go to a final round, which is followed by you being killed, or you staying in that lovely pit of mine. Until Nemora shows up, that is, then she can finish you off. So fight hard to see how long you live!"

"Enough!" Ed shouted as his keyblade disappeared and raised his fist as his lifeforce swirled around his limbs, forming Beowulf's Fists. He then punches down at the floor, intending on smashing through it.

Last edited:

Obscurum

After being engulfed back into the darkness, there was something bizarre about the aura and feel of it. It seemed as if it has absorbed an insane amount of dark energy, it felt surreal. Obscurum could tell that there must be an outside force that's causing all of this. There was so much pain, suffering, and despair that it was creating an abundant amount of heartless. It was also so intense, that he could easily pinpoint the location from where it was coming from. This was something that Obscurum wasn't gonna complain about, but not knowing the cause of this could be a fatal mistake caused by ignorance.

"If there's a party going on, then I have thank the host, and mingle with the guests", said Obscurum in a cold tone. "well I guess I better follow the trail while it's still hot." He closes his eyes and focuses on a world with the most afflicted human hearts. It didn't take long for him to find it. "Well it's been a while...Radiant Garden." Obscurum closes his hands tight into a fist, and uses his ability Luna to travel through the darkness and appear at Radiant Garden.
-------
Radiant Garden

His body then comes out from a shadow of a half-crumbled house. The scenery he witness was just beautiful. There were bodies everywhere. Some were even hanging lifelessly from places like a Christmas decoration. "I love what they did with the place. I have to say...it's a big improvement." He begins walking, on the land that now belongs to the dead, in search for any clues or answers.

It didn't take long for him to stumble across a half-dead child, laying there in the rubble like an unwanted toy. Obscurum walks close to the child and kneels down to get a better look at him. The child looked like he was five, and wore ragged clothes which suggested he lived in poverty. His long blond hair was partially covering his terrified and bloodied face with missing teeth. It was obvious that the child's leg was broken from the bone sticking out. "Your God has abandoned you, and now....I'm your God", said Obscurum in a cold and calm voice.

He stared at the boy with a melancholy look on his face. Never changing his expression. "Is there anybody else here that is alive?", said Obscurum as he placed his hand on the child's face and brushed the hair away so he could see him better. The child was so terrified that he could only whisper from the shock. Obscurum had to get closer and placed his head next to the boy's. The child's voice was shaky but understandable.

As the boy finished, he slowly pointed with his trembling hand at a house nearby the bailey with a red door. "Thanks for helping me. Now, let me help you.." He slowly stood back up and just stared at the child. The child stared right back with a blank face of confusion. "like I said before...your God has abandoned you and now I am your God. Your pain is now mine..." He suddenly lifted his foot and placed it on the child's neck, slowly pressing down harder and harder. The boy struggled and tried to break free but was too weak.

"Now rest...", said Obscurum as he finally pressed down with all his might and crushed the boy's throat like an empty soda can. The boy was no more, he just laid there still like a broken toy. Obscurum then turned around and focused his attention to the house. He walked to the house that was near the bailey and knocked on the red door. "Well the boy saw a fellow carrying a young woman who had weapon that looked like a giant key into this house...I hope he's right", whispered Obscurum to himself. He knocked on the red door again but even harder, hoping someone would answer.

[ooc:Kiba and Illu, I'm in front of your house just to let u know ,,, ;,,,; ,,,]

Last edited:
Awards
Walking through the forest just outside of Radiant Garden Capell stopped for a moment. "Huh?" He was nearing the town, and for some reason he could just tell that something was wrong. There was an erie feeling in the air that assaulted his conscious. He turned to Sayuri for a second. "I'll meet up with you later, I've gotta see whats going on." Breaking into a mad dash he closed the distance to town, finally making his way to the top of a hill that obscured the town from view from the forest. The azure haired keyblader stood there for a few minutes, staring into Radiant Garden. "What... Happened here?" He asked no one in particular as he headed deeper in.

There were bodies strewn all over, the streets painted with the blood of the deceased. Capell had never experienced something like this. His chest felt heavy, and his hands wouldn't stop shaking. "I... Have to call Eva and Amy." He whispered, heading to a pay phone. After inserting some munny he called his cell phone. It rang a few times before it was picked up. Capell tried to keep his composer, but it was obvious he was upset by his voice. "Eva... You can land the ship now, try for the central plaza, the place we first met." He hung up the phone and sat on the central plaza's fountain. "I'm definitely no hero, a hero would never let something like this happen..."

Last edited:

Wazzzup

As soon as Ed stopped and started trying to puch through the floor, all seriousness disapeared from his face. "Hey! What do you think your doing! You just can't go and make a hole in someone's room! I mean, come on! I sleep in here! Besides, below is Nemora's room! I'd want at least one layer of metal between me and whatever she is currently playing with in there!". With a stamp verything metal in the pit stopped and the pit itself was put level to the ground again, the bars turning into a almost liquid form and slithering up Phrice's sleeve. After that, Phrice reached back and unsheathed Kezem and Gozem. Walking towards Ed, Phrice put the scimitars together and created the bladed staff wich was Phrice's favorite weapon to fight with, if another weapon didn't suit the situation better for his needs. Then Phrice elongated the blades and staff with the metal stored beneath his clothes, so that the handle itself was taller than phrice, and the blades half as tall as that.

Starting to spin the staff slowly at first, but faster as Phrice continued, he made his way to Ed. At first, Phrice would have killed him, but know he remembered that Nemora probaly wouldn't like that, so he dulled the blades so they would probaly only break bones instead of killing Ed. Finally building up enough speed, Phrice launched the staff at Ed, aproaching him fast and was aimed to break his legs. "Thats it, you're going back to Nemora's room. Please make this easy on yourself and let me drag you back so that you aren't too broken to play with Nemora when she comes back. So lets go!".

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
"Woah!" Ed shouted as the pit he was in became level with the rest of the room. He looks towards the unborn and sees him create a polearm out of some metal. So he's done playing He thought getting in a hand-to-hand stance with Beowulf's Fists still active.

"That's it, you're going back to Nemora's room. Please make this easy on yourself and let me drag you back so that you aren't too broken to play with Nemora when she comes back. So lets go!"

Ed jumps back from the blade's edge and runs towards the opposite wall toward a window. He changes the angle of his run to the wall next to it and punches through that.

Oathkeeper(:

"Hey!" Katharos shouted at Phrice's attack on Ed. "You promised not to break him! Nemo will be mad!" She huffed. She would never hear the end of it if she let Phrice break the little keyblader.
"Soon you're not going to be allowed to play with him anymore." She said, crossing her arms as Phrice attempted to make Ed go back into Nemora's room, yet Ed was still intent on escaping.

"He's not a very smart toy." Katharos thought aloud.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
OOC: Sorry this took so long. My comp well…lol my old comp is kinda stolen now. Well was stolen, now it’s just broke.

Crystal blue eyes snapped open as the strange Unborn went charging at Ryu from above him. Sadly, Ryu didn’t have to react before the monster had attacked him from a sound sleep. Blood splattered to the closet wall as the monster dug its weapon into Ryu’s left shoulder.

“Ahhhhh!!!” His screams of pain had caused Max and Huey to awaken and the duo was already ready to fight the beast. Ryu summoned his keyblade and directed the blade straight in the Unborns face. “Son of a bitch!” he yelled as his keyblade sent out a shining light at the Unborn.

“Kouga! We got company!” He yelled as he sent blast after blast at the monster, but strangely, it wasn’t going down, it just stood there staring at Ryu. Then with lightning speed the Unborn brought his blade in a sky attack and Ryu was only able to block the after it had already slashed from the top of his right eyebrow and lower to under his eye.

Giving a soft curse Ryu held his face that was now bleeding. “What the hell is this thing? Not a heartless, not a Nobody!” This thing was stronger than the other creatures he had fought over the last three years, it, it was different, more animalistic.

A boom from coming from down stairs and it didn’t take long for him to guess that he was wrong about their little house gust being just an innocent child. Without any other options Ryu did the only thing he could think of, this enemy was stronger than most, and if he was anywhere else Ryu could go all out but there was Jim and his family to think about, and he wasn’t even sure he could even beat this thing.

“Max gets Jim and everyone else out of here! Were leaving tonight, tell Dilbert and everyone to get to the ship!” With that, the dog teen ran out of the room in an instant.

“Ryu what are you doing?!” Huey yelled as he fired rapid blast of ice at the monsters legs hoping to slow him down for some time.

“Something about this is weird Huey; ever since we got here we’ve been attacked. I think there after me or Kouga. S was getting out of here!” Ryu turned away from the unborn and raising his keyblade, Ryu used as much strength he could and blasted a whole right through the wall to outside.

The teens face was now starting to drip blood and his vision from his left eye was beginning to become blurred from the blood that was staining his face. Ryu looked out of his good eye and saw that he group was already on their way to the ship being lead by Max.

Grabbing Huey Ryu sliced upon the floor and jumped down to find Kouga already in his own little situation. “This day just getting worse and worse, and wouldn’t you know it the monster had now fallen through the floor to attack Ryu again.

The monster had thrown him into a wall and was letting out a horrific scream of rage.

“KEYBLADE!!!” it kept screaming. It then began to repeatedly head but Ryu repeatedly in the face. The world around him was getting more and darker but before he lost full vision, Ryu wrapped his legs around the monster and started to slam his keyblade into its head.

“Die! Die! Die you freaking bastard!” He screamed, something was happening to Ryu, his good eye was beginning to turn yellow, and his anger was beginning to match the beast.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Ares still in Wolf form watched from a distant with Sorrow as the battle was heating up.

“So sexy should we be on are leave? Those brats will be on the ship very soon and you know it’d be fun to screw with them some more.” With that, Ares turned from a wolf to an overgrown red spider human being with yellow eyes and a sinister smile. “I love this game” He said as he started to look towards the escaping members of Ryu’s group.

Wazzzup

Phrice catched the staff and sighed. Stopping, he let the deposit of metal slip out and split into three groups, two small and one large. The two smaller ones attached to Phrice's feet and covered the sole of his shoes, making him able to basicly fly with his power. Then the bigger group seperated into many smaller groups, each forming a spike. The spikes (dulled, of course) were sent after Ed. Finished with that metal, Phrice took his staff and made it into liquid. The liquid then formed into a thin but very solid line, with one end wrapped around Phrice's wrists, making two whips, wich Phrice was intending to use to drag Ed."I don't think you know how powerful I am in this room. This is my room, everything in it is able to be controlled by me! Except of course, Katharos here." Phrice turns to face her, "Don't worry, I won't break him. Besides, I thought I wasn't able to play with her toys in the first place.".

Turning back to Ed, Phrice sighed at his worthless atempt to break through the wall. The walls were probaly the most secure walls in the tower, excluding Anorgos's, of course. This is mostly because they are reinforced with several layers of metal. While the floor is actually the weakest part of the room. This being said, this doesn't mean they aren't unbreakable, just very, very, very hard. And like what Phrice said, almost everything in the room could be moved by Phrice. This includes the walls, though he doesn't quite know how far this can go. But for certain, he can make them have holes, dents, spikes, and various other things. With a wave, where Ed was about to punch, a dent appeared. With the metal taken away to do this, Phrice made basicly a bubble that would trap Ed in. If he wasn't knocked back by the dulled spikes, wich had the chance to pin him against another wall, or make him dizzy if he crashed down on the metal floor below to hard. Then there were the whips he had made, wich were extending out to Ed as soon as they were made, aiming to trap his feet from beow and work the same knot as before around Ed's body. Not seeing an opening himself, through feeling a itch on his back, wich was warning him not to push it, Phrice felt victorious. " Check mate, toy. Nice playing with you.".

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
Got it Ed thought as his fist neared the wall. He then fell to the floor as several objects impacted his back. "What was that?" He asked himself. He was was then enclosed within a metal bubble. Darn He thought clenching his fists as the gauntlets and greaves dissipated and were absorbed back into his body.

I just can't win today He thought laughing as the whips tied Ed up.

"Hey" He said with a smile. "Do you think I can get something to eat before we go back to what's-her-name's room?"

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
“So, age before beauty, you say.”
The General had smiled when saying this. Smiled. This made it even harder for Laches to feel like Kairo intended to fight him to the death. Though, no doubt, he will kill me if given the chance. And with these thoughts in his mind, Kairo could only smirk proudly. Then I guess I just won't give him one.

But before Laches could think much more, Kairo had taken off at near inhuman speed, moving so fast that Laches could hardly track his movements. But Laches' felt that, if need be, he would be able to keep up with the General's pace.

The General, however, didn't move to attack Laches directly. He had began to run around his lieutenant at a breakneck pace, moving so fast he successfully created a tornado. Laches had assumed a defensive position, crouching slightly and slowly rotating in the same direction that his opponent was running. If anything, he could be prepared if Kairo decided to attack Laches from within the tornado.

So it was much to Laches' surprise when, instead of attacking from within the whirling cyclone, that Kairo shot to the air, uttering only two words:

“Flame Darkness.”

Laches quickly raised his shield, deflecting the dark orb shot at him into the tornado. Though it took a few seconds, the tornado was soon alight with the bright colors of fire, and the temperature within the tornado increased significantly. I have to do something, or else I'm going to run out of oxygen. Laches could already feel his breaths getting heavier, and quickly put his mind through its paces. It was obvious he had to get out of the tornado, and fast. But how? An idea formulating in his his mind, glass snaked out from his robe, melding together in the shape of a small orb.

"Alright," Laches muttered to himself, "Time to do this." Throwing his small glass orb at the tornado, Laches dove through after it, shielding his face from the blast that followed, and hoped for the best.

With this small amount of glass, Laches had created a mini hand-grenade, hoping to blow a small opening through the tornado. Though the window of time he had for jumping through the gusting winds was small, Laches had been able to extend it by melding the fragments of glass scattered by the explosion into a circle, creating a clear opening for him to jump through.

And as Laches emerged from the flaming inferno, he would say his plan had worked pretty well. Checking himself for injuries, all he noticed was a minor burn on his right arm, which would heal up in no time.

But, back to the present. Standing up, Laches looked around for Kairo, who was almost certain to have tracked his movements. But when Laches finally him, the General was still smirking at the tornado, apparently convinced that he had his Lieutenant trapped.

Looks like this is my chance. Opening up his coat, Laches removed a black dye, and quickly added it to the stream of glass that had flowed into his hand. Razor thin needles then formed in his hand, nearly invisible in the setting the two were in. Though the needles weren't thick enough to be lethal, they would be able to nearly incapacitate Kairo if all of them struck. Throwing the needles at Kairo, Laches dived behind the fiery tornado, hoping to shield himself from any retaliation.

[[[ooc: pretty bad, sorry guys.]]]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
(( YouTube - Dark Sad Violin Beat <---for listening pleasure as you read post ;D))
Flawless, no mistake.. Theses and among many other thoughts were running around Kairo’s mind as the swirling tornado of flame and darkness continued to flare on, like a growing fire that continued to spread. Kairo was merely testing how well Laches would fare under life-threatening situations. Even though Laches wasn’t aware of the fact that Kairo knew exactly what the lieutenant did and how he did it. What Kairo knew was that in some moment, Laches blew up an opening to get his self out of the tornado before he died without oxygen.

“Heh, better then I expected.” Kairo said with a smug look on his face. He continued to stare at the tornado, pretending to not hear or feel the energy that was swirling around in the low-oxygen-filled air.

When the time came, Laches took his chance to launch a quick and lethal attack. He thought Kairo was staring into an empty tornado, but in reality, Kairo knew everything that was going on, and it was only a matter of time before Laches knew it too.

During the time that Laches was preparing his attack, Kairo secretly created a clone of his pure darkness. By then, Kairo was merely ten feet above Laches as he waited for the right moment to strike.

Meanwhile, Laches fired razor-thin, and very sharp blades of glass and they headed strait for the darkness clone of Kairo. And as planned, the darts hit, and the clone did what it was meant to do; bleed as if it were dieing.

By now, Laches was probably thinking how could he have killed his master, his leader at that. However, as moments will pass, Kairo will slowly lower his height very discreetly, and whisper a mere four words to Laches.

“Is it my turn?”

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
"Knew it," Kouga growled as the roots wrapped around his feet before he looked up the girl came rushing at him ready to rip his face off. However fast the girl was Kouga even immobilized was still the faster warrior weapon summoning wise anyways.

"Ruby Guard," Kouga roared as the girl slashed her weapon. Before the weapon met Kougas arms the Ruby crystals growing on the monks arms formed into a full set of arm claws blocking and saving Kouga's life and arms. as the girl giggled loudly landing on the other side Kouga simple smirked back at the girl as his weapons grew a blood red.

"MY TURN, FIRE STORM," with a twist of his body Kouga shredded the roots in a flurry of fire that surrounded the monk whole. As it died out Kouga walked away from the pile of ash. Stopping a few feet away Kouga also summoned the foot claws for his feet. Now he was ready for this girl.

"Your not a heartless and defiantly not a nobody... but that power clearly states your not human," Kouga said in a quiet whisper. As the monk stared at the girl he realized something she had said awhile back... Soryu.

"I didn't know there were still people around who could use that," Kouga said know knowing what he had to do.

"Sapphire Magician," with those words both Kouga's arms and leg armor turned from blood red ruby into a cool lighted Sapphire shade. For all it was worth Kouga needed to catch this girl alive so it meant he couldn't give his all in this fight just enough to knock her out. However then a second problem came in.

“Die! Die! Die you freaking bastard!”

Looking past the girl Kouga could see Ryu fighting some giant red scorpian. However what really interested Kouga was how it had a similar scent to the girl. Looking to see Ryu, Kouga was shocked to see the keybladers heartless side kicking in.

"Dammit this isn't the place for that ryu get a hold of your self," kouga yelled to his friend which brought him back to the same problem he was facing before that girl was now inbetween him and his friend. With a single swing of his hand Kouga looked at the girl.

"Sorry love but i have mor eimportant things to do then mess with you BLIZZAGA BARRAGE," Kouga roared again unleashing a cannon blast of icicles at Nemora as he rushed past her and ran at the scorpain. Once Kouga got in range to attack almost on demand a battle barrier went up blocking kouga from Ryu and knowing the strength of the people in the room there was only one way to get past them.

"okay now you got my attention," Kouga growled to see the girl covered in a frost state but clearly ready to fight.

“So sexy should we be on are leave? Those brats will be on the ship very soon and you know it’d be fun to screw with them some more.”

Finishing the battle barrier spell Sorrow had put up the elemental warrior turned to Ares as the man turned into a huge human like spider. Though Sorro wanted to make sure Nemora didn't get the credit for taking down two thorns in Anogros's plan ares had brought up a good point. There was a very good chance they would survive tonight and even then there was still the keybladers lackies.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
What the. . .

As soon as Laches released his needles, he knew that something was up with the General. In fact, he figured, it wasn't the General at all. For a man with Kairo's ability, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that he could create clones. But if Kairo wasn't where the needles were thrown, then where was he? Kairo knew the General wasn't on the ground, or else he would have found him earlier. So then, he's either in the ground. . . Which Laches seriously doubted, for it would be much easier for the General to take to the skies. or in the air. And again, that fluid motion of glass started to flow to Laches' right hand, as he prepared for an attack from either front.

“Is it my turn?”

Laches chuckled lightly, "Not quite, General Kairo." Ducking down quickly Laches slammed his fist into the ground, and a glass spike rose straight toward his general. I sure hate to disappoint you. Forming another handful of the mini-grenades he had created earlier, Laches threw them towards the general, and moved out of his current position.

Damn, I hope this does something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back