• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: High School.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy had never seen a keyblade before. He was greatly surprised by it and stared at it in envy. He knew that even though the blade had a very girly appearence, it was very powerfull. He hoped that the special thing that everyone was talking about was in fact some sort of keyblade.

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura was just as surprized as everyone else, and didn't even notice herself grab Jimmy's arm when it appeared. To think that her cousin had a keyblade? That was crazy! She swallowed timidly.

"Aw, cous, don't be scared!" Nami laughed, trying to the best of her ability not to be rude. She walked over into the courtyard more, inspecting the bright and cheerfull scenary.

Sakura suddenly blinked, and gasped. She pulled up her ahnd and looked at her white and rose watch. "Its nearing ten o'clock!" She said in surprise.

Roxas scratched his head. The new girl was very peculiar, indeed. She had a personality that made her stand out, in a strange way.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy noticed that Sakura had grabbed her arm for a while. He blushed. He knew that she grabbed him out of surprise, but it was nice to see her reaction was grasping him and not Roxas.

"I'll take you to your house." Jimmy said. "I'm sure we can both make an exuse on the way."

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura laughed. "Thanks," she said, and they both walked along.
"Where are you going?" Donald quacked.
They both stopped and the girl smiled. "Home. I promise I'll come back," She assured them all.
"Next time, make sure Sora comes along," Mickey laughed cheerfully. Sakura nodded.

Now that they knew the way, Jimmy and Sakura jumped onto the boat and sailed across the water, which reflected the sky. It looked almost like they were gliding along the starry night's sky. She smiled and dipped her hand along the edge, looking into it.

K

kingdomfighter5

"its beautiful isnt it." Jimmy said. he took in the silence and beauty of the night as he pushed the boat along with an ore. soon they were on the other side of the shore line. Jimmy jumped into the water and docked the boat. When they were pushed into shore. He outreached his hand. "Lets go." He smiled.

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura's eyes sparkled with admiration at Nature's beauty. She nodded slowly, dazed by the quiet and low glow of the large full moon that gleamed in the black silk sky above.
"Breath-taking," She agreed.
After they had gotten to shore, she had accepted Jimmy's hand for help and made it out of the small boat. It was already ten thirty when they made it to town. It was lucky that Sakura lived alone, otherwise her parents would kill her. Her parents... What were they like?
Sakura suffered from amnesia the very moment she made it to Destiny Islands. All she remembered was her name, her aunt and her cousin, Namimaru-chan. It was sad, yes, but she learned to let it go and live a new life for herself.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy left her house with a smile. He looked into the night sky and began to jog home. He felt the air rush by his face and through his hair. The cool night was the perfect time to run. His parents knew that he liked to run and wouldnt care about him being late. he entered his house quietly and got into his bed after washing up, brushing his teeth and taking off his clothes. He fell alseep thinking of Sakura and his second day of school.

Nami

usually not funny
--New Day--

Sakura opened ehr eyes, barely remembering going to bed at all last night. She noticed that she was layig on her chouch, fully clothed, than realised that she never made it to bed, because she was so tired. Panicing for the time, she immediatly scrambled up and over the couch, into her room. She found a clean School Uniform, threw it on, brushed her hair and teeth, and scrambled into the small kitchen. She picked up a hot piece of toast from the toaster and put it into her mouth, than slipped on her socks and shoes.
The girl than almost forgot her bag, but tripped over it and remembered.
"Right..." She murmered, slinging it over her shoulder and going out the door into the warm sunlight and clear sky.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy always started the morning with a jog to school. He ran through the streets his napsack hitting his side every few seconds. It was starting to get on his nerves. He saw the school ahead. He forgot all about looking around him and started to sprint. Suddenly he ran into someone's leg. He toppled over them and flew into the ground. He looked around to see Sakura. He felt embarresed beyond belief. He brushed the dirt off his shoulders and got up to greet her.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Name- Rio

Age-15

Grade-9th

Appearence- Pale complextion, aqua blue eyes and she doesn't usually smile. She has shoulder length red hair and usually wears a checkered black and white hat. Around the halls she can be seen with her over sized headphones on. She has a wide collection of gloves which she takes to school everyday besides having to wear the uniform. Wears a large amount of black eye liner, so it looks like she's always tired.
(I made a model of her on gaia but because my computer is super slow and stupid, it didn't work)

Personality- She's the younger sister of a certain redhead but their personalities contrast. She's quiet and has an outlook on everything. She has rude remarks but is actually really nice. She just takes a long time to get used to people. She'll talk when she thinks she has the right to, but what comes out is always a mystery.

Chaah.

red-hair.jpg

thnormal_girl.jpg

I'd say her appearence is a cross between those two.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
(I think I'm just gonna pop my character in. Little intro, y'know?)
Rio sat on the stairs, leading to the main enterence of the school. She shook her said and took a book out from her bag. Before opening it, she stared at a boy talking to a girl. Sheesh, first day at a new school since her brother dissapeared, things weren't going to be easy.
"These people don't know what their doing... if only life was like a romance novel. Nyahaha. As if..."
She checked her watch, 10 minutes before school opened. 10 minutes before she had to start her life over again.

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc: watch out with double posting i realize your new but some people take big offense to that. Thats what editing is for. Normally you have to wait for the person in charge of the thread to agree as well. Im not going to complain or anything but just watch out in the future.

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

ooc: dont worry about it. Just start your school day. It looks like it might take a while for our thread leader to get on to the forums. and i cant post until she does. Go ahead meet some people, read over what we have written so you can get an idea of whats going to happen

Nami

usually not funny
[Back. :p]

Sakura also tumbled over when someone tripped next to her- or ON her, really. She chuckled and gracefully regained balance, brushing the dirt off of her school uniform skirt. "I guess now it's a routine that we bump into eachother," The girl smiled, picking her bag off the ground and slinging it back over her shoulder. Today her hair was put up into a bun with a gleaming white heart-shapred pin that resembled something. A symbol of a pure light heart. "C'mon. Lets walk to school together, than." Sakura's smilig face offered.

[Thats the heart in the logo of the game. I heard somewhere that it represents the full-light-hearted.]

K

kingdomfighter5

"Ok sounds good." Jimmy said. He got up to his feet. He walked to school with Sakura. He walked into the school and moved to his first class, departing from Sakura reluctantly. He walked into the art room and started his project.

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura waved goodbye to her friend and walked onto her next class- Music. She has always been fond of playing the piano, and in her freetime sometimes she read music books and sheet music. Her voice wasn't too bad, either, but she was never brave or self-confident enough to sing infront of others. She sat down in any chair she was close to, and watched the classroom fill up.
Luckily the teacher was assigning instruments according to skill, so at the end of class she had gotten to play the piano, as expected.

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy exited his art class as the bell rang. He wanted to find Sakura and ask her what her next class was. He walked to the Music Room to find her sitting on a Piano bench.

Nami

usually not funny
[Lol. I thought you left. XD
Okays, it's the second day, second period now, so you can wake up and be late or soemthing. :p]

Sakura didn't notice anyone there, so she began to stroke the keys of the piano to make music. It sung threw the Music room, threw her ears, and she was unapparent to the fact that it rung into Jimmy's ears, aswell. She began in a pattern way, play the same three keys over and over a few times, than dramatically changed the tone of the song. Than eventually, it grew into a mix of both tempos, making a song that she felt expressed her. Emotional and soft, but sharp and hard.
Unawaringly she hummed along, never daring to sing, even to herself. Still, her hum was like she was singing without words. It held a soft, sweet and musical tone, even when she hit a note that was particularily high.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back