• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: High School.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy watched Sakura run by. She was cute, he thought to himself, he wished he would have talked more. He had honestly freaked out and knew that if he said much more he would have stuttered beyond belief. jimmy walked off to his second period class. he couldnt wait to see her again.

Nami

usually not funny
[Because u didn't respond to it. O.O]

After school, Sakura took a walk along the shoreline of Destiny Island's town, peering out onto the island where she knew was popular when everyone was younger. She smiled at the breeziness of the ocean air, and the taste of it. She couldn't wait to explore it more when she got older.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: I am not good at RP battling

Then Sora and Mizzill walked to the arena. Sora won. He hit Mizzill book out of his hand and cut it up. Then Sora beat mizzill up. Mizzill wasn't mad he knew it was just a fight. SO they say "Cya tomorrow at school." And they walk home. They were tired from the fighting and went to bed.

Nami

usually not funny
[You go to fast! It isn't even near bedtime yet, silly. Its, like, 4:00 PM. XD]

INCALORA

Walking through the halls Cal exclaimed in amazement,"Whoa this is going to be a great school year." He then began observing his fellow students due to the fact he thought everyone looked ay cooler than him. He had just came out of math class when he noticed a group of people.

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc:

Jimmy walked out of the school. he began to look for the pretty girl he had met before but it seemed impossible. Suddenly He walked into a tall white haired boy. He looked around.

"Hey r you new to the school?"

"Yeah, Im Jimmy" Jimmy said in a sigh.

"Riku," he said "sounds like you need someone to cheer you up. Come with me."

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura stood on the beach, still staring into the waves like they were giving a lecture. She suddenly wanted to see him again. The kind boy she had met in the halls earlier that day. With a sigh, Sakura decided to go home and change out of her school uniform. She managed to pull herself onto the sidewalk and towards the village, than noticed Riku and someone else walking on the road's side. Sakura didn't see who it was he was with, but she had met Riku in the summer when she moved here, along with Kairi and Roxas. They all seemed pretty kind. She waved to him.
"Riku!" She called.

K

kingdomfighter5

Riku and Jimmy turned around. It was that girl he had met earlier, Sakura, wasnt it. Riku seemed to know the girl and waved for her to come over. Jimmy smiled at the site of her and wanted to talk right away.

"Hows it going Sakura?" Riku exclaimed.

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura quickly came over to them, smiling. "Boring," She laughed. "I thought moving to Destiny Islands would be fun." She admitted, scratching the back of her head jokingly. Riku and Sakura talked for a bit, than she noticed him when she looked over.
"Jimmy, right?" She asked, grinning prettily. He white teeth pretty much matched the rest of her. She didn't wear much color, and her skin was pale and dull. However, as dull as she looked at first glance, her eyes were the most interesting. They held power and itelligence, and an unbrakable will, while still looking childish.
Riku's eyebrow raised. "You know eachother?" He asked.

K

kingdomfighter5

"Yeah i met her today" Jimmy said smiling " and yeah its jimmy. So where were you going to take me?"

"Well i think you both will like were we are heading." Riku smiled. "I need to call Kairi and Sora." Riku made a three way call to Sora and Kairi.
"Yeah will be right over" Riku said.

Nami

usually not funny
[Sora is played by Mizill. I'm afraid Sora can't make it, but Roxas can. I have Roxas <333 :p]

Sakura blinked. "Oh. Alright, and where would that be?" She pressed. She was always impatient, so secrets and surprises both made her anxious and irratated. The three of them met up with Roxas and Kairi soon after they began to walk.
"Soo... Where are we goooinnnggg?" Sakura asked.
Roxas laughed. "Calm down, Sakura," He insisted.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy looked at the impatient Sakura. her eyes dragged him in. He could feel his gut being ripped out and coiled around her fingers. She seemed to have control over him. He wondered if she knew. Roxas and Kairi began to joke about the old days. Riku walked ahead of everyone and ended up infront of a group of boats.

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura blinked. Why were they brought to some boats? Where they magic boats? What was so special? Or rather- where was this place the boats were used to get to?
Riku jumped down onto one of the boats, Kairi followed, and Roxas jumped into the other.
"Okay. Since you guys don't know where we're headed, Roxas'll show you. We'll meet you there" Riku announced, sounding like some sort of platoon leader.
Sakura felt the gaze of someone on her, and she blushed. She couldn't tell who it was, than her face turned a little more pink when she looked at Roxas and he winked at her. He was pretty cute... But than she looked outy of the corner of her eye at jimmy, and he was, also. She sighed and cleared her mind quickly. She was fifteen. No time for serious romances when studies were around.

Sakura hesitantly stepped down into the small boat and sat down, than Jimmy jumped, and the wait of two people plus a third made the boat jiggle a little.

INCALORA

Cal glanced from a distance,"Wow look at that beautiful view." He then noticed people in boats and started walking towards them,"How should I introduce myself.....Hel....Hiy.........Yo wh........Oh forget it I'll just say hi."

Nami

usually not funny
[So... You just randomly walk up to people and introduce yourself? No, I'm sorry. I'm not usually picky, but thats just plain weird. XD ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back