• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: High School.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
[As many as you like]

Sakura turned away from the boy for a minute, than noticed a girl rushing threw the hallway. She held out her hand and haulted her. "In need of assistance?" She asked politely.

[BTW, mizzille, class doesn't go by as quickly as that. Some students haven't even made it to their first class yet. Slow it down a tad, okay? ;) ]

bubbles

ooc: who are you talking to?? and here's my other character

Name-layla
Age-17
Grade-11th
Appearence-
31391002_f7246853be_o.jpg

Personality-very talkitive and hyper she is not shy

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
[7th grade isn't high school, my friend, and when I was talking to Mizzill, thats who I was talking to. :p
In my RP, I was talkiung to Emma.]

Nami

usually not funny
[Also, if you replied it would be much appriciated. :p]

Nami

usually not funny
The girl nodded. "I'm sure I can. Whats your next class?" She asked. History was on the second story to the most left, Sceince was just down the hall to the right, Advanced mathimatics was at the end of the east wing's hallway, and gym was outside today. How did she know all this? She had a special power from birth that is kind of like telekinetics, but she is unable to move things using only her mind.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: so am I still in math wright now or am I supposed to be out of class?

Mizzill was still in math class waiting for the teacher to dismiss them. Then he got a text message from Sora. He looked at the text and it said. Meet me at the secret place after school". Mizzill didn't know where the secret place was so he txted him back saying " where is the secret place?" He got another text and it said" meet me at the front entrance of the school and I'll show you the way". So while Mizzill wondered why Sora would want him time flew by. And class was over.

INCALORA

OOC: Can I join

Name- Cal
Age- 15
Grade-9th
Appearance:(Can be a picture or whatever I don't really care) He's black. He wears a sweatshirt that is black and white, but the sleaves are cut off and the sweatshirt is parted down the middle. About 5'7 in height. He has a pair of jeans that also go with his shirt (color wise).Also he has a white bandana that goes over part of his twist (hair style similar to dreads) and if he isn't wearing the bandanna he has it down. He has a weird symbol on the back of his shirt (and on his necklace) that he has no clue about that will change into different colors depending on what element he's using. He has a belt that sports his mysterious symbol. His eyes have the special ability of changing color due to a change in element, mood, or temperature. He musn't be exposed to to many magical elements at once or else... Another thing is his body contains equal darkness and light so any sort of push to one side well change him(attitude) and his appearance. Occasionally when he's alone wings pop out of his back.
Personality: He's a very cool and down to earth guy.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: Can I join

Name- Cal
Age- 15
Grade-9th
Appearance:(Can be a picture or whatever I don't really care) He's black. He wears a sweatshirt that is black and white, but the sleaves are cut off and the sweatshirt is parted down the middle. About 5'7 in height. He has a pair of jeans that also go with his shirt (color wise).Also he has a white bandana that goes over part of his twist (hair style similar to dreads) and if he isn't wearing the bandanna he has it down. He has a weird symbol on the back of his shirt (and on his necklace) that he has no clue about that will change into different colors depending on what element he's using. He has a belt that sports his mysterious symbol. His eyes have the special ability of changing color due to a change in element, mood, or temperature. He musn't be exposed to to many magical elements at once or else... Another thing is his body contains equal darkness and light so any sort of push to one side well change him(attitude) and his appearance. Occasionally when he's alone wings pop out of his back.
Personality: He's a very cool and down to earth guy.

OOC: Would you like me too make you a pic of that person? I will try to get as close as I can. If I dont get it right I am sorry. I will post it where you can edit it.
How about this

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

"Jimmy" He said nervously. "Yeah im new here. And you are?"

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Ok so the last bell rang and it was study hall for mizzill. He walked there and started to read. Then got bored so then watched the clock. He did some diferent stuff. Talked to his friends but he did not tell them what sora had told him. Study hall was 30 minutes long and school was over. He walked outside to the front entrance.

OOC:AM I too far ahead?

key490

Jet was nervous. Normally he would be happy nd laid-bck, but he had just moved to this new school. He was wandering around the halls, trying to find someone to help him. He had no idea where to go and he was hungry. A very bad combination he thought.

Nami

usually not funny
[Yeah, you kind of are. :p How about going back to study hall.]

"Oh... History is..." She pointed to where it was, than turned to the boy.
The girl nodded. "I'm Sakura. Its a pleasure, Jimmy," She bowed slightly, and began to walk. "So, whats your first class?" She asked, smiling back at him. He was pretty cute, and kind. She hadn't expected school to be like this at all. She had already made a friend... Her heartbeat stopped at how stupid that sounded. Her first friend... Than she realised something: She had missed an entire first period! She than began to run towards her first subject, but soposed to be her

After sceince period was Nami's gym period. She, of course, was the best player of all the girls, completely owning the feild in soccer. She was offence- go figure- and even she could of saved all the goals her goalie let in. She sighed, changed and showered, than headed to her next class: Study Hall. It wasn't exactly a class, though, because nobody ever studied but her.

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
[to all those who haven't posted in class yet, hurry and post, than in the ame post end school. Its pretty hard to RP when everyones in their own timezone. ;P]
Sakura quickly took her seat in class, watching the clock with every second she could spare, like it could go any faster if she wished it to.
"A watched clock never spins," a familiar voice came from beside her. Sakura turned her head to see her cousin Nami smiling across he table at her with a knowing smile. She rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, I know," She admitted, tapping her pencil unpatiently on her book. "But... I just want class to be over already! I never realized how hard it is to listen to stuff you already know." She sighed, putting her hands over her head in a hiding gesture. Nami smirked, and soon enough the bell to leave rang.

Nami was the last to leave the school like normal, and apon leaving the school she noticed the boy with the keyblade who was sliing the frog, with another guy she hadn't noticed. She decided to seize the chance at a cheeky remark.
"I hope you have a lot of bleach, because frog juices arn't probably easy to clean off," She smirked, making both boys turn and look at her.

[Ahem. Your not far ahead anymore, obviously. :p]

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
OOC: Wee finally I can post.

Ok so Mizzill met Sora outside and Sora said " Follow me" So they walk a while until they get to the enormous tree. Sora moves some vines and somebranches and there is a little hole. They walk in it for a few minutes and then they come in to this room with pictures all over the walls. "SO Mizzill I noticed you kinda thought I was a show off." "I am sorry for being a show off. It's just that this is one of the first years I came to this school because I have been destroying darkness and that stuff." Mizzill said" Well you just kinda did it again" "Oh sorry. I just wanted people to like me. But I think everyone likes me for my keyblade and saving the world. I wanted to know if we could be friends?" Sora holds his hand out. Mizzill shakes it. "Sure I will be your friend." Then Sora said " WHat do you want to do now?" Mizzill said " We could go swimming, or I could get out one of my weapons out of my room and you get your keyblade and we can go fight?" "Ok but you can call the keyblade a kingdom key." Then they both ran over to Mizzill's house and got his magic book. " I found this when it looked like a org XIII portal opened and this book came out." Sora replied " That is zexion's book. I fought her and then a portal sucked it open. WHat are the odds of you getting it." Then they both laughed while walking to the arena.

Nami

usually not funny
[-AHEM- Nami was the last to leave the school like normal, and apon leaving the school she noticed the boy with the keyblade who was sliing the frog, with another guy she hadn't noticed. She decided to seize the chance at a cheeky remark.
"I hope you have a lot of bleach, because frog juices arn't probably easy to clean off," She smirked, making both boys turn and look at her.

Lol... That was my post before you. :p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back