• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: High School.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

ooc lol thats right it is very weird. I think i might just disregard that if thats ok with you namimaru

Roxas blindfolded the two and made them sit in the boat. He looked over at cal and thought for a second. "There isnt enough room in the boat." Roxas said.

Jimmy saw the way that that Roxas looked at Sakura. He knew that he would have to find a way to win her over. He sat in the boat beside her, thinking as Roxas pushed off the side with his ore.

Soon thier eyes were uncovered they had docked at the hang out spot of the destiny islander's. Roxas led both of them into the hangout tree. Which Kairi and Sora professed thier love to one another. Jimmy saw the pictures that resembled Kairi and Sora and chucked. There was a door. Roxas smiled and nodded to the door. "Are you going to open it?" He asked.

Nami

usually not funny
[Fine by me.]

Sakura blinked. She had never noticed this island, nor has she ever noticed the cave. It was dark, but covered with adorible little pictures that resmebled Kairi and another boy she didn't know, but Kairi seemed to like him. She smiled. Romance seemed like an interesting thing while she was reading it, but real life seemed even more wonderfull.

She sidestepped and looked up at Jimmy with wide, innocent eyes. She wasn't going to open the door. It looked scary, so she decided to let someone... tougher do it. She smiled. "Uh, go ahead," Sakura ushered him. Roxas chuckled.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy moved to the door. His eyes sparkling with exitement. He looked at the door as if a way to something new. He placed his hand on the doors' nob. He twisted it. Light shined from the doorway.

Roxas smiled. This kid has something special about him. The light didnt hurt Jimmy's eyes at all like it should have. It seemed magial almost.

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura gasped and stepped forward also. The light didn't hurt her eyes at all, either. It tingled and almost felt sweet. She couldn't believe it. Suddenly, the energy that radiated from her turned light and mixed with the light that was emitting. "What is this place?" She looked back to ask Roxas. He smiled and stepped forwards to join them.

K

kingdomfighter5

It wasnt long before Jimmy was tackled by rather large mouse. Jimmy smiled. It had a silly face that he couldnt help to smile at. The mouse jumped off.

Roxas smiled at it. "What are you doing Mickey"

"This one is special, and so is she." Mickey exclaimed.

"We know" Roxas said with a smile. "Sora and Namine couldnt make it today."

"thats cool" mickey said. Riku and Kairi came out of the garden busses along with a girl mouse, two ducks, and a strange dog human thing.

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura giggled. Guessing by the structure of the buildings and King Mickey being there, she guessed it was Disney Castle. Wait- King Mickey!? Her eyes widened and she was lost of words. This had been alot to swallow on her first day.
"So what are your names?" Mickey asked, cheerfully.

"I'm... uh... my... and... um..." She stammered. "I'm... Sakura," The pale girl breathed. Roxas laughed.
"How cute!" He chirpped, which made Sakura blush and smile a little.
"I'm Queen Minnie," The girl mouse said politely.
"Daisy," The girl duck said.
"I'm Goofy, the captain of the guard, and this is the royal court magician, Donald," The taller dog said dopely, pointing to the male duck.

K

kingdomfighter5

[Looks like Jimmy has some competition. :p]

Yeah story of my life lol:toungesmile:

"Im Jimmy" he smiled at the mouse. "Why are the two of us special."
"that the two of you will have to find out on your own" Mickey said with a twisted smile.
Jimmy gave Mickey a strange look. He then eyed Roxas. find another girl he thought to himself.
He wasnt sure how he would be able to take the competition of roxas.

Nami

usually not funny
Sakura blinked. She and Jimmy held powers? What kind? She sighed in displeasure. Why must everything be a surprise? She knew that she could sense the feelings and thoughts of those around her, but that wasn't a power, was it? She shook her head, and heard a noise. She turned around to see the door open once more, and a girl almost identicle to her, only with black hair and black eyes.
"Nami?" She asked in surprise.
"Hey, cous! So, whats this place?" She asked, smirking.

Roxs stared at her in surprise. How could she open the door? Was she as special as her apparent cousin?

Nami

usually not funny
[Double post, I know. :p
KikiBump.gif
]

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy looked at the new girl but didnt think that she was anywhere as cut as Sakura. He then looked at the characters surrounding them. he began to talk to the mouse name Mickey. this place was awsome. For a moment he didnt care if roxas beat him to getting Sakura.

Nami

usually not funny
Nami walked forward with boyish posture. She had on a black tank top and baggy black pants. She laughed.
"Anyone going to answer me?" She repeated. Mickey blinked up at her. He hadn't even notice her come in.
"Disney Castle," He said, walking out infrnt of her. "And who, I may ask, are you?"
Namimaru grinned. "Namimaru. Sakura's cousin. Nice to meet'cha," she chirped.

"What are you doing here? How'd you get in here?" Sakura asked, worried.
"Ah, it was easily. I saw this door in the cave on the islands, and decided to check it out." She shrugged. If placed together, you could swear they were twins. Exactly the same face, but Nami had beautiful black eyes and black hair, as opposed to Sakura's brilliant white eyes and pale hair. Mickey felt power radiate from the both of them. Only, Sakura's heart was full of light, and her cousins was... darkness. Like Riku's, it was full of dawning.

[Dawn= Darkness to Light heart]
[Twilight= Light to Darkness heart]

K

kingdomfighter5

ooc I understand that one

Jimmy noticed that Sakura's cousin was full of dawn aura. He couldnt see if it was controled though. Which could certainly lead to trouble. he soon found his way to Goofy and donald and began to talk to those two characters

Nami

usually not funny
[Shortness. XD]

Nami sighed and walked around, observing everyone carefully. They all seemed to be colorful characters. She blew some hair from her face.
"So what now?" She asked nobody in particular. Indeed she was a peculiar creature, and even more so to prove it, she had on a keychain from a keyblade, chained to her beltloop. Riku noticed this and looked with wide-eyed shock. Everyone looked at him.
"Whats the matter, Riku?" Mickey asked.

K

kingdomfighter5

Jimmy then walked over to Sakura. He asked her a question.
"so isnt this cool, This world i Mean? Ive never seen anything like this"

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
[I'm confuzzled. Whats cool?
And hey, I'm trying to get your attention. :p]

K

kingdomfighter5

there i edited my post i didnt get the end of your post though

Nami

usually not funny
[The end? About the keychain?
Well, surely you notice that keyblades have keychains attached to the bottom on them, right? To ensure that the keyblade remains with her, namimaru removed it from the keyblade and to her beltloop. Get it, now? :)]

K

kingdomfighter5

riku stared at Namimaru. Jimmy turned to the group he had no clue what was wrong

Nami

usually not funny
Namimaru blinked. "Yeah. Hi. Riku, right? Something wrong?" She asked casually, waving at his blank face. He blinked and snapped into focus.
"You have a ke-keyblade?" He asked, surprised. She blinked and laughed.
"Ooh. Yeah. So? is that unusual?" Nami-chan joked, holding out her hand. A mavlous white, rose and pink keyblade appeared. It had a white blade that curled into a rose at the key-part, a pink and white handle and a blooming flower at it's keychain that was dangling at her hip.

(Sakura answered with a smiling, "Yeah!" before her cousin interuupted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back