• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fragments (Full Story In Order)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

I apologize a million times over for having waited a week between chapters.
It's been hard to think of how to continue into the next big chapter. The info is a little sketchy right now but I already have Chapters 6-9 planned out.
Here is the next chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kingdom Hearts: Fragments
Main Story: Lost Journey
Chapter 4: Sunset Horizons​

"Well I'm glad that didn't take that long," said the stranger sarcastically.

"Long? LONG?!" said Jake beginning to raise his voice. "You call two hours not that long. I was through with this 'game' about ten minutes before the 'time' riddle."

"That was the first question," replied Sarah trying to maintain her cool. "Anyway, there are only two paths left. So what's the last question?"

"Ah yes. The final question." The stranger walked over to block both paths at the same time. "This will a combination of a riddle and a question. It will test your listening skills and brain power. Here it goes. All you have to tell me is which path is the real one."

"That's it?" asked Anthony defiantly stepping forward. "How the hell are we supposed to do that?"

"I'll go away to let you think," replied the stranger. "You have 25 minutes to come up with answer. I'll be back after that. I won't be going far so no cheating." A small floating eye appeares next to his head. "I'll be watching." The stranger vanished into the trees. The teens were suddenly stricken with complete stupidity.

"Damn it," said Allison. "This is going to take a lot longer than 25 minutes." Not far away on the path, Michelle grabbed a seat on an overturned tree. She had an expression of deep thought on her face.

Cylan was airborne aver the head of the Behemoth. He brought down his keyblade right in the center of it's back. He jumped back off onto the ground. Damn. It didn't do a thing. This is going to be harder than I thought. A keychain on his belt loop began to glow. The black and gold keyblade began to glow as well.

Suddenly Cylan's speed had doubled. He started running circles around the Heartless while watching how it's eyes followed him. There. He had found the weak spot. Right as the creature began to turn to the right ot follow his trail he came around the other side and struck through it's front left leg. His keyblade had gone through and through.

Another keychain to glow while the other one went out. He removed his keyblade and jumped backwards to create some distance. The Heartless had begun to bleed profusely. It instantly created a huge pond of blood on the ground. His advantage was created from this new development.

His keyblade created two identical copies of itself and he rushed forward. Each one went in a different direction. All at once he and the other blades pierced each of the other three legs. The copies dissappeared and he created some distance. His foot slipped in a pool of blood. He fell onto his back.

The Heartless took advantage of this. This Behemoth being the size of about three African elephants, it could have easily crushed Cylan. It raised one of it's wounded legs above him. As it brought down its huge foot, Cylan thought fast and raised his keyblade straight up while simultaneously shooting off a bolt of lightning. Shocking and paralyzing the Heartless.

Cylan ran out from under it as it collapsed down to the ground. Every keychain on his belt loop glowed with an eerie light. His began turned yellow-orange. The keyblade began to glow more than ever. As fast as he had taken his first step, he slashed straight down the middle ending up on the other side of the Heartless.

It's body fell apart into two halves. The big, black heart raised from it's body. Cylan suddenly had an image of his father in his head.

"NO!!!" he screaned at the top of his lungs. "YOU WILL NOT BE REBORN AGAIN!!!!!"

He threw his keyblade in a straight line and pierced the heart in midair. There was a massive explosion of energy taking out everything except for Cylan and his keyblade. He walked away scarred and bleeding as the Heartless' body vanished.

The teens had been thinking for about 20 minutes now. None of them had come up with an answer yet.

"The heroes having a little trouble getting an answer huh?" asked the stranger as he jumped down from the trees. "Time is up in three, two, one... answers please."

The kids all echanged worried expressions. "Nothing? Fine." The stranger walked to the position where he blocked both ways out. "Then I guess one of you is going into a long sleep." All the teens entered a battle position with their keyblades. "Well... I had hoped it wouldn't come to this but... one of you must die." The stranger summoned a keyblade.

"Wait," said Michelle. "Neither."

"What?" asked the stranger. "What are you talking about?" Michelle stepped out past the others. "The answer. It's neither."

"Michelle. Stop. What are you doing?" asked Allison.

"Damn it. Well I'm glad you figured it out even if it was a little late." replied the stranger. "I guess I have to go." He waved his hand. The paths vanished to reveal an open plain out of the forest. It was already sunset. In the distance was a small town.

"It was neither, because you said yourself that those paths were nothing more than figments of our imagination." Michelle was obviously at the moment the smartest.

The stranger removed his hood to reveal a scarred face which appeared to had once been extrenely handsome. He merely smiled and said "I'm sure we will see each other again sometime. For now... goodbye." The stanger vanished in a mixture of light and sound.

The teens continued trying to figure out who that stranger was and why he had done that. They reached the town of Sunset Horizons just after sunset. Off i the distance was a small market and at the nearest stand was a blue haired woman with soft blue eyes. Anthony looked down at the paper Terra had given him.

He walked over to the woman while the others looked at each other confused. As he reached the woman he asked her a question in the form of a single word which appeared to be a name of someone.

"Aqua?"
To be continued in
KH:F Main Story: Lost Journey
Chapter 5​

Sorry for the long wait.
School has been a real bitch lately.
To make up for it, I made this chapter extra long
Hope you enjoyed.

Tell me what you thought,
tdc456

tdc456

thanks guys
now that i have a three day weekend coming up
i'll be able to put up maybe 2 or 3 more chapters
glad you like it

Your new writer on the scene,
tdc456

tdc456

Here is the next chapter in my little tale.
Hope you enjoy.
Chapter 5: About Halfway There​

It seems that they may have beat him to it. Cylan stood over the town on a small ridge just at the beginning of the mountains. He watched carefully as the end of the forest seemed to vanish in his own gaze. A small wave moved across the horizon where the forest lied. There in for a treat, he thought just as the figure confronted the children. It won't be long now.

His journey so far had been a relativaley simple one. Now is where the real plans were set in motion. Hopefully it worked out in his favor.

"Aqua?"

"How do you know my name?" she responded. "Why have you come here?"

Anthony simply turned Terra's sheet of paper and handed it to her. She read it once, twice, three, four times. She read it again and again. Aqua raised her head with a sad expression on her face. So he wasn't lying. They really are dead. I guess I'll have to do my best. She gave the teens the signal to follow her.

They walked together cautiously through the small town. People looked on in awe at the teens and their seemingly expensive clothing.

"Don't be alarmed," Aqua said when she noticed their confused expressions. "This is a small cheap village. These people aren't used to outsiders. Just be polite and friendly and you'll be fine. Ah, here we are." She stepped a set of 3 small steps to a front door. She opened it and entered into what was her home.

The teens all took seats in the main room while she put things away in the kitchen that she had gotten at the market. After about 2 minutes she walked out into the room and took a seat after starting a small fire in the fireplace. It wasn't very big house. The room was small with 2 couches and 3 small chairs now all occupied. This room connected directly to the kitchen. Beyond that was a hall which led to one bedroom and one bathroom.

In the kitchen there was a small door sitting slightly open. A long sloping set of stairs was visible just inside of it.

"So why did you come here anyway?" Aqua asked as she looked at all the teens. "The letter didn't explain why."

"I'm not sure," replied Jake. "I think Terra wanted us to train more. He could only teach us how to harness our elements. Nothing else really."

"I see," said Aqua quietly thinking to herself.

"And what if I don't agree to your little plan?" asked Aqua.

"Well..." said Cylan thinking up some consequence. "...you can kiss this village and your life goodbye." He turned to walked out of the house to continue to the rendevouz point.

"What should I tell them after the 3 weeks are up?" asked Aqua. "What should I do besides give them the next location to reach?"

Cylan stopped. What should she tell them? He thought for about a minute. "Anything..." he turned to face her once again. Her eyes met his. But she noticed his eyes were no longer brown but a vivid yello-orange. An all to familiar color. She was suddenly frightened out of her mind. "...except the truth. I'll see them there in three weeks. So long."

Cylan exited the house and immediately left the village. Nicely done. She doen't suspect a thing. Xehanort spoke to him for the first time in days. Oh she suspects something. But that isn't what's going to happen. He continued walking. It was time for his training as well.

Just as he vanished into lightning the teens were exiting the forest after a strange confrontation.

"Do you know why Terra's keyblade as well as mine and Ven's have no keychains?" Aqua asked the kids. None of them knew the answer. "It's because they are in their true released state. They are at full strength."

"What about our keyblades?" Michelle asked. "Can ours do that also?"

"Yes," Aqua replied. "All keyblades can do that. It is my job to help you 5 reach that stage. We have three weeks."

"So what now?" Allison asked. "Can we have anything to eat?"

"Oh yes. By all means have as much as you like," answered Aqua cherrily. "And after that... we train"
To be continued in
Chapter 6​

Hope you liked it.
Tell me what you think.

Your new writer on the scene,
tdc456

tdc456

I apologize for the news I'm about to bring to you.
I have to take a break from this fanfic for a while.
Me and a few of my friends are writing a Bleach fanfic.
BLEACH ROCKS SO MUCH!!!!!!
Anyway, I can't put up any new chapters for at the most a week.
My next fanfic with Bleach will probably be put up in here with this one.
We're putting ourselves into the story and we've even made our own swords with authentic names.
Sorry for the bad news.

Deeply apologetic,
tdc456

tdc456

Huge apoligies to all my readers.
I've been preoccupied the last few weeks with swim team.
But now...
For your reading pleasure...
I will be posting 3 chapters.... 3 DAYS IN A ROW!!!!!!
One each night.
This is of course leading up to the dramatic conclusion of the story. There will about maybe 8 more chapters after these three. Then the final part of the whole tale. THE FINAL BATTLE.
So now without further ado, the next chapter of Kingdom Hearts: Fragments.
Chapter 6: A New Face, Some Not So New Problems​

The teen stood on a hich ridge watching a lone man walking through the canyon. Their meeting was not as expected. The teen had managed to inspect the rendevouz point before Cylan had reached it. Cylan walked the canyon without noticing his contact hiding on the cliff above.

Their rendevouz point was swarming with police and special ops attack forces. They would be ambushed immeadiately on entry. He had decided to let Cylan take them out then move in for the meeting.

Rocks and gravel went flying everywhere as a huge wave of energy shot from the end of Oathkeeper. Anthony had just managed to dodge in time. Upon landing he swung the Oblivion sending out a massive wave of shadow energy across the ground. Jake back flipped over it landing on his feet perfectly.

Above in the observatory, Aqua and the other girls watched as the boys trained. It had been one week since the training had began.Taking a closer look at the keychains of Oblivion and Oathkeeper would reveal that their keychains are slowly falling away. Both were already halfway gone. Both of the kayblades seemed to have grown in size as well.

"How mch longer now?" asked Alison watching Anthony's every move during the fight. "They have been at it for hours now."

"They will quit when they think they should", replied Aqua. "It is up to them to see how long they need to train. They have already acheived a half release. They only need another three days at the most now."

All the girls had a nervous look on their face as Anthony did a fast backflip over a boulder as Jake smashed it with his Oathkeeper. Anthony landed and swung fast at Jake blocked the low attack with the recoil of smashing the rock.

"I'm glad you could make it", said Cylan to the teen. The boy set down his massive keyblade known as the Metal Chocobo. He took a seat next to it and stared at Cylan.

"It took a while but I managed", said the teen as he picked up a glass full of water and took a drink. "I see you handled the opposition fairly well. If you keep bringing out that power, eventually you'll get sloppy."

"Watch your mouth Aero", snapped as Cylan leaned forward. "Xehanort knows more than you think of what I do. After all it is He who has granted me this power."

"Ah yes", said Aero looking from Cylan to his keyblade and to the keychains on his belt loop. "The chameleon keyblade of lightning. I've heard great things of its power."

The keychain on his Metal Chocobo was missing both the tail feathers and the legs of the little yellow chocobo at the end. Aero had medium length brown hair with blonde streaks as if he was in some sort of shock. His face was hard and a strange X-shaped scar sat with one small line on his left cheek and the other line running perpindicular and going over his left eye. His piercing green eyes sat fixated on the hilt of his keyblade now.

"I hope to never cross you in battle", said Aero moving his gaze slowly to meet Cylans. "It would end bad for me most likely." On his right hand, Aero wore a single finger-less glove that buckled closed at the wrist. There was a small symbol a shield engraved in the steel plate on the back of the glove. His baggy pants sat low on his waist as he stood up. The short sleeve shirt he wore showed large muscles under. He picked up the small piece of paper on the table. He opened and read it quickly and memorized it instantly.

"Go to that location in exactly five days", said Cylan. "There you will recieve further instructions. You got all that?"

"Yes sir", replied Aero. He turned and picked up his keyblade while strapping it to his back. He walked from the small pub out of town back home. It was closer to the next location anyway.

To be continued in
Chapter 7​

Well tell me what you think.
This new character Aero has a lot more to do with this story than you think.
Tomorrows chapter will reveal more of the training that our heroes are going through. It will be a key chapter and if you don't read it, then I doubt you will understand later situations.

Sorry for the wait,
tdc456

tdc456

It seems like no one is reading anymore.
I guss I should just stop writing.
But, I like it so here is one more chapter.
Chapter 7: No Chance Of Victory​

It had been the five days that Cylan had ordered. Aero walked slowly past buildings that seemed to slightly defy gravity. They appeared just a few inches from the ground. People stared at him funny and it was starting to piss him off. Their eyes drifted from him to his keyblade on his back.

He removed a small keychain from his back pocket. It wasn't ever attached to a keyblade. He opened it to see a picture of his mom. Lingering for just a second too long, a few street rats approached him from behind. One held a steel bat. The others with what looked like small versions of croquet mallets.

The one with the bat made a side swing straight at Aero's back. Turning ever so slightly, Aero blocked with his keyblade. He clicked his locket closed and placed it in his back pocket again.

"Man you guys are retarded," Aero mumbled slowly. His eyes shot to the side and connected with the left flunkies eyes. The mallet holder flinched a little. That was all Aero needed. Ducking low, he swipe-kicked his legs out from under him and unsheathed the Metal Chocobo on his back. From a squatted position he did a backflip over the second mallet guy then kicked him so hard in the back that it knocked him out. With a quick slash he sent the bat flying and knocked the last street rat to the ground.

"Pathetic..." he mumbled as he replaced his keyblade on his back and looked straight into the bat guy's eyes. "Go before I teach you a worse lesson about not messing with people." He and the other concious street rat got to their feet and worked together running and carrying the third one away as fast as they could.

Ahead down the little street was a small pub. There he would meet Cylan yet again for further instructions. This would be the last time he would have to take orders from him before his mission was over. Aero continued to walk still slightly distracted by the floating buildings. What was it about this town that reminded him so much of his hometown.

"There is the shack Aqua mentioned," said Jake as they walked through the empty desert. "Why did she send us someplace so hot. Does this really have anything to do with our training?"

"She wouldn't have sent us if it didn't matter," replied Sarah obviously pissed. "Besides, we still have another week of training and you and Anthony are closer to full release than all of us. So don't complain."

"Listen to her Jake," said Anthony cutting in. "Do you really want to get on our nerves like Chri-" He stopped before he finished noticing the looks on everyone's faces. "Oh, sorry. I wasn't thinki-"

"Don't worry about it," said Alison cutting him off.

"Yeah. We know we should be over it but it's just too much to forget so soon," said Michelle seeming disappointed in herself. Trying to chnge the conversation but unable to think of anything, they just continued walking.

The teens reached a big fork in the road next to the shack. The instructions from Aqua were to split up at the shack. Two girls must continue down the road and others must remain at the shack until they came back. Sarah and Alison walked on. Fire and water were the best combination they could use at this point.

Anthony, Jake, and Michelle waited back at the shack. It would be roughly a day until they returned so Aqua had given them enough food to last for about three days. Just in case anything went wrong. After all, things always seem to go wrong anyway.

"We've been walking by ourselves for how long now?" asked Sarah.

"About six hours or so but it should be getting close-" Said Alison as she was cut off. Infront of them was one lrage lonely building. It appeared to be an inn but there were only a few lights on and this was where they were supposed to go.

"Guess we're supposed to go inside to get what we need for our errand," said Alison. They walked up the small set of steps. At the door they gave each other a nervous look hidden behind fake smiles. Sarah reached out and opened the door. They had the drap scared out of them immeadietly as they looked into the bar of the inn.

"Oh shit..." Sitting at a table not too far away were two figures obscured by darkness. "Training my ass," said Sarah looking out of her mind.

"I'm glad you could make it Aero," Cylan greeted him as he entered the bar. All thoughout the bar was noise and happy moods as people partied.

"Shouldn't we have picked a more secure location," replied Aero ungratefully to the greeting. "Aren't their too many people here?"

"It's fine here," said Cylan with a look of hiding in his eyes. It seemed there was more to this town than Aero knew. "Please sit so we can chat. There are some people I need taken care of. They are only about two to three days from here in a small town living with a woman named Aqua. I need her taken out as well. Do you think you can handle that?"

"I can handle anything," he replied smartly shooting a quick glance at his gloved right hand. "How many in total?"

"Six," said Cylan. "I took care of one of them weeks ago. "THey're very persistent so be sure to take extra caution with the boys and don-" The door to the bar slowly opened. As Aero looked up, the people in the bar vanished as he and Cylan were thrown into complete darkness. Cylan's eyes changed as the iris' seemed to pulsate like ripples on a lake. He suddenly had a slightly deeper voice and his personality seemed a lot more confrontational.

"What a wonderful suprise," said Cylan looking to the two figures in the doorway.

"WHAT IS THIS CYLAN?" yelled Aero at Cylan.

"I don't know who the hell you think I am Aero but my name is Zeke," replied the man in front of him. A keychain on his belt loop seemed to sink into his thigh and fused with his mind. He had been taken over. "Your job has started Aero............NOW GO!!!!!!"
To be continued in
Chapter 8​

Please let me know what you think.
It took a while but I finally got the big metaphorical ball rolling on the story. Now the chain of fights ensues.
Get ready for great fights and restless nights as Kingdom Hearts: Fragments plunges head on into the big climactic fight marking the halfway point of the story.

The finally unoccupied writer,
tdc456

tdc456

And now, without further ado...
Chapter 8 of KH: Fragments.
This introduces some new twists and turns and a new problem for our gang of "wrong place, wrong time" heroes.

Chapter 8: Point Of No Return And No More Friends​

"Aero," said Zeke. Sarah and Alison recognized the face but not so much the voice. What was with this guy? His identity changed every few times they met. It was almost as if the spirits of different keybladers were taking over his mind in order to keep from losing his own. To Xehanort maybe?

"I understand," replied Aero. With a flash he was from inside to outside almost without an effort at all. Unsheathing his keyblade he brought it down extremely fast causing it to smash into the ground. Suddenly both Sarah and Alison felt sharp pains up and down their bodies. Without knowing how or why, they began to bleed from paper slices on the arms, legs, and whole body.

"I bet your wondering what just happened," said Aero very smartly. The girls brought out their keyblades. "My element is steel. Whenever I want, I can send nearly invisible needles of concentrated steel rocketing through your bodies. Destroying you almost instantly. Don't ever underestimate me."

Zeke walked out onto the entryway of the inn. He stood looking at the two frightened girls. "I see you come to me to die everytime. Well... I won't bring you your death today. I will let Aero see to that. So long." He vanished in a flash of lightning. This couldn't get much worse. Sarah and Alison were by themselves to fight an almost impossible to fight keyblade wielder. Plus, none of their friends could help them.

"Prepare to die," said Aero. He rushed Alison. She brought her keyblade up as his came down. She block and parried perfectly and delivered a decent counter-attack. She had hit him right in his side. "Very good," he replied to the attack. "That was the correct way to counter my attack."

Without even giving any intention of his next move, Aero rushed once again but this time at Sarah. Unfortunately she wasn't prepared. Sarah used one way to block bnut second guessed herself and switched strategies halfway through her counter. Swinging his keyblade from left to right, Aero was blocked by her keyblade coming from her left. She then grabbed the wrist of his keyblade hand.

"And that was the wrong way to block my attack." Aero dropped his keyblade and catched it with his other hand. He did a body spin and released himself from Sarah's weak grip. She was thrown off blance by his brute force of will. As he finished his spin, he thrust his keyblade forward in a perfectly straight line while launching a wave needles in all directions from the blade at the same time.

"How long has it been now?" asked Michelle. "Like six, noe... seven hours?"

"Yeah," replied Anthony. "But remember, Aqua said it might be at least a day. Don't expect them to be quick."

Waiting at the shack was getting very boring for the three that had to stay behind. Jake had gone out for a walk. He strolled along the side of a tall cliff. He had noticed that the sun was setting in a wierd direction. It seemed to have been drifting sideways all day. Suddenly, a loud cracking noise filled the air and Zeke was walking roughly three hundred yards away. Jake quickly hid and decided to just watch and listen as long as he could.

"I know master," said Zeke almost to himself. NO!!! I don't think you do. You were supposed to take care of them yourself. I told you not to get outside help.

"Don't worry," replied Zeke quickly. "I already have him taken care of, too. All the loose ends are already lined up. Besides... those kids will never be able to reach full release in just three weeks. It took me years." There was no response for about almost three minutes. Fine. But don't cross me again Zeke or I will kill you myself and you know I can. And with that he vanished into lightning. The sun tilted slightly back onto course and a feeling of regret and pain shot through Jake. The same feeling shot through Anthony and Michelle at that exact time.

"What was that?" asked Jake out loud while running back to the shack.

Alison was hit by a wave of needles. Blood shot from her body in scattered places. Sarah just stood in awe at what had just occurred. Standing with a stone expression was Aero with his bloody keyblade piercing her body. He removed it slowly with a sickening slimy sound. Sarah dropped to the ground dead at his feet.

"One down..." Aero stood up straight flicking the blood off his keyblade. "... five to go."

Alison suddenly came to again. She burst into a sprint leaving Aero to stand relishing his kill. It took her hours, but in the distance she cold see the shack.

She bust down the door to find her three friends sitting shocked at her appearance.

The door of the shack bust in and Alison stood bloody holding her keyblade arm. Her keyblade fell to the ground. She looked down and stared at it. When she noticed how much she bled, she passed out and hit the floor. Jake, Anthony, and Michelle rushed to her side.

"We need to get back to Aqua now!" shouted Anthony distressed. "What the hell happened out there?"

A million different questions shot through their heads. But one kept coming back... If what Jake said he saw during his walk was true, then whodid this to her and where was Sarah?

Aero looked down at the body of the girl he had just killed. Stomping down on her keyblade, he smashed it in half. Looking up he noticed that there was never any town here at all. What had Zeke done to him? Where did he go now? Follow the other girl? Or try to chase Zeke himself? Either path would lead him to a fight that he might not be ready for.
To be continued in
Chapter 9​

Please, if you just read this, tell me what you think.
I really need any readers to tell me what I can do to make it better.
Or just tell me that its perfect.
Let me know... please.

One very nervous writer,
tdc456

tdc456

A little look to the past to bring a little light to the future.
Let's take a look at Aero's past in order to maybe bring his motives to the surface?
Interlude: Father... Here's To You​

Aero stood only 11 years old with blood on his hands. The blood of his own dead father was on his palms and covering his clothes. Tears streamed from his eyes and obscured his vision. He looked up to see the killer just in time as he walked away. Silver hair and a very long sword in hand. At one point he stopped and stared at Aero. "Pathetic..." he muttered softly and almost maniacally to Aero and his dead father at the same time. The murderer left the room seeming to be satisfied with himself.

Aero just sat crying silently. "...why, ...why, ...WHY?!" he began to yell frantically. "What did I do?! What made me deserve this?!"

*1 Year Earlier*

Aero ran to his dad sitting on the porch of his little house. He and his mother were sipping lemonade. Aero had such an exicted air about him, even for a ten year old.

"Look daddy," he called to his dad. "Look what I found at a little shop in town. It's nice right?" His dad took it slowly from his son. Aero's father had slightly spiky blonde hair with little frigs of gray here and there but it actually made him look younger. His dad examined the item his son had handed to him. It was a long keychain with a bright yellow chocobo-shaped ornament at the end. It looked like could clip to the end of something.

"That's very nice son," the man replied. "Did you get this from Leanna's shop? She always has the most interesting trinkets on her counter."

"No," Aero replied. "It was at that little import shop next to the fruit stands. The one run by Cero and his dad? It caught my eye so they gave it to me for free!"

"Very good," chimed in his mother. "That was nice of them. What would you like for dnner honey? Perhaps a little chicken and rice with a few vegetables?"

"Sounds good," said his father. His mother got up and walked inside, giving his dad a little kiss on the way. Once she was out of earshot, Aero's father pulled him in close. "Do you know what this is Aero?" He just shook his head with his intrigue peaking the whole time. "Well I had a friend a while back that had a special weapon only he could use called a keyblade. He had a keychain on the end to top it off. This looks a lot like it. Keep it close. It's probably worth a lot."

Aero ran inside excited straight to his bedroom and picked the place of honor on his desk in his room to place the keychain moving his last big bithday present aside. He was so happy that he could barely handle it. Who knew what luck it would bring.

Months passed until it was Aero's eleventh birthday. He had worn that little keychain on his belt loop everyday since he got it. He was so excited to see what he would get.

"Can I open this one?" asked Aero holding a big and ornate package that had been awkwardly wrapped. "Please!!!!"

"Open whatever you want," said his mom. She and his dad were sitting to gether on the couch watching him opening his presents while filling the room with useless colored wrapping paper. "But do be careful where you throw the scraps."

After a long process of cleaning Aero sat playing with his favorite gift. It was a puzzle locket which held two pictures: one o his father and one of his mother. It was fun because he had to solve a puzzle in order to get the combo for the locket. He would do the puzzle over and over just for the fun of it.

Another two months pass. Aero was sitting on his porch and fiddling with his keychain and locket. He now wore both on one belt loop. He had been waiting all day for his dad to get home from work. Something in the air didn't feel quite right though. He had been very nervous all day. And the bac of hir right hand had gotten very itchey lately and wierd lines had appeared and it sort of formed a strange seal on his hand.

As he looked up he saw his dad walking up to the house. He looked exteremely happy to see his son. From nowhere a huge explosion came from behind Aero blasting forward off his porch straight to the edge of his front lawn. Turning around he saw that half of the front of his house had been blown open from the inside. Luckily his mom was still at work till hours from now.

Standing at hole was a tall man with long, silver hair and holding an extremely long sword in one hand. Aero's father ran out from the house holding the katana they keep above the fireplace. "What are you doing here?" he asked the stranger.

"I should ask you the same thing," he replied. "But then I'd be wasting time." The man seemed to fly at Aero's father and he managed to block the slash thrown by the man. They broke into a sword fight and fought at what appeared an almost equal level. But Aero could tell his father was being slowly overpowered.

After maybe four minutes, the men stood with their blades against one another's and were now face to face. The silver-haired man smiled and pushed away then thrust with the blade then swiped to the side covering Aero in his own dad's blood. Then he did it two more times in different directions.

Aero's dad fell to the floor dead.

Aero stood only 11 years old with blood on his hands. The blood of his own dead father was on his palms and covering his clothes. Tears streamed from his eyes and obscured his vision. He looked up to see the killer just in time as he walked away. Silver hair and a very long sword in hand. At one point he stopped and stared at Aero. "Pathetic..." he muttered softly and almost maniacally to Aero and his dead father at the same time.

Aero just sat crying silently. "...why, ...why, ...WHY?!" he began to yell frantically. "What did I do?! What made me deserve this?!"

He looked at this locket. The keychain was sitting across the lawn, lying frogotten in the smoke still sitting from the explosion. THe locket was broken and no longer required a combination. It still closed but wouldn't lock.

Aero walked to his keychain. I must kill that man, thought Aero. Suddenly, the keychain began to glow. The light blinded him for a split second, then sitting on the ground in front of him was a huge steel keyblade.

Removing the locket from his belt loop and brought it close. He opened it to look at the pictures of his parents. He looked at his mom's picture and thought how mad she would be then somewhat giggled. But then he thought of her sadness and went to his dad's photo. The face of Cloud looked up at him. He smiled then picked up the huge keyblade.

"Now begins my new life." Of course because of his lack in strength he was forced to drag the hulking blade. He stopped at the edge of his lawn and turned to his face his destroyed home and defeated father. "I'll come back for you mom."
To be continued in
Chapter 9​

Please... someone...... anyone.
Tell me what you think.

A little desperate,
tdc456

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Please,go on.I love it so far.I may be the only fan left,but please,continue.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Ok.Ill be waiting.I luv the story so far.Ill be looking forward to it.

tdc456

I know that it's been months since my last chapter (or interlude) but I have recently written another four chapters to the main story section.
But I have a surprise...
The main story has two halves.
After these next four chapters, the second half of the story takes off.
Main Story: True Power
There will 13 chapters in each half then the very long 3 part ending happily named Final Cut: Forgotten Destiny.
Be ready because this fanfic is coming back and it has only just begun.

Seasoned and returning author,
tdc456

Last edited:

tdc456

Sorry it's been so long.
Here is Chapter 9.
Plot developement into the really exciting stuff.
Although it does get exciting near the end.
Please read and enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9: Sprint For Safety​

Aero walked following the trail of Alison's blood. Zeke had made him nervous with this new job. If these kids were so easy to get rid of, why didn't he do it himself? What would Zeke do to him when his job was done. It didn't matter now. He had a chance to take them all out in one foul swoop. It was perfect. Plus Aero need didn't a battle plan. If these were that unorganized, this would be no trouble at all.

Alison explained slowly but surely just how they had reached that abandoned inn and just inside Zeke and some other man were waiting for them. The other man attacked and killed Sarah with some move Alison had never seen before. She tried to explain how he could control metal from his keyblade.

"Why is Cyla-"
"Zeke," Alison cut off Anthony. "He mentioned his name was Zeke."
"Sorry, why is Zeke getting outside help?" asked Anthony. "He can obviously wipe us all out. He's up to something."

"He keeps taking on new identities," replied Jake. "He must be protecting his mind from something by absorbing the souls of the keychains on his waist."

"Well whatever happens next we have to get back to Aqua," said Michelle. "We've managed to stop the bleeding from her wounds but only Aqua can fully heal her. Lets get back to the village."
Anthony and Jake propped Alison up on their shoulders while Michelle held the shack door open for them to leave. They began their walk back to town. Luckily sunrise was just coming so they would be back by sundown if they moved fast enough.

They rounded a corner just as a man reached the shack they had just exited. Aero watched as the kids turned the corner and then looked at the shack and had a strange feeling he was being watched.
"I better stay hidden for now and strike when the time is right." He mounted the closest hill and began following the kids at a safe distance so as not to be noticed.

It was high noon and just emerging from the horizon was the small but noticeable skyline of Aqua's village. The kids decided to take a rest.

"Damn you're surprisingly heavy," said Jake as he slowly lowered Alison to sit down. She glared at him and he backed away frightened. They sat and drank their last reserves of water for the trip.

"I was wondering you guys would take a nice long rest," said a voice that only one of them recognized. "I should probably introduce myself. Aero dropped down from the cliff behind them and turned to face the kids. Anthony took un uneasy look at the keyblade on his back. Alison started to freak out and tried to move away.

"What's wrong?" asked Michelle.
"That's the guy," replied a frantic Alison.
Suddenly in one surprisingly organized motion, Jake, Anthony, and Michelle stood with keyblades at the ready. Aero looked surprised.

"So you are feisty," he said smugly. "I like that." He unsheathed his hilking keyblade and smashed the ground violently like he did last time. "My name is Aero and I'm going to kill four today. Just thought you would like to know."

"I would love to see you try," replied Anthony. Aero sprinted full force at him and made a huge horizontal slash but Anthony just barely managed to dodge it with a quick backflip. Landing lightly on both feet he fed al his momentum into a slash releasing a wave of shadows through the air. It flew straight at Aero with nearly blinding speed.

Aero simply made another slash in the opposite direction and chopped the shadow in half with ease.
"You'll need bigger attacks than that to deal with me."
"THEN HOW ABOUT THIS?!" Jake was directly above Aero in the air and sent a quick wave of light straight down at him. He simply side-stepped it like nothing. Aero was sent careening into the side of the cliff by a huge gust of wind. Michelle stood there smiling triumphantly.

A huge mass came shooting out of the cloud of dust surrounding the where Aero had hit the cliff. He smashed Michelle to the ground and had her pinned at the neck with his blade.
"How dare you hit me like that with a cheapshot. I should pop your head off."
He swung his keyblade sideways sending a wave of metal needles flying at Jake who's arms and legs were suddenly shredded and bleeding. In a moment of panic and adrenaline, Anthony sent wave after wave of shadows at Aero who simply slashed them away as he had before. But he failed to notice Anthony moving closer with every slash.

Suddenly Anthony started switchiing heights with the waves at random. This caught Aero off guard and sent him to the ground. Anthony let out a huge bubble of dark energy that surrounded him and the others. It began to shrink rapidly and when it was gone, so were they.

Aero stood shocked at this sudden burst of power. So Zeke did forget to mention something. The others have been trained.

He picked up his keyblade and replaced it on his back. Aero continued walking into the sunrise for he knew he had to do something about his employer.

Aqua answered her door but was shocked to find her now only four students bashed at her doorstep instead of her guest who was supposed to arrive soon.

"What the hell happened?" she asked. But they could not reply. She simply helped them all in.

After a few minutes of walking, Aero had actually caught up with Zeke who had ust opened a portal to a far away world.

"Where are you going?" asked Aero.
"Somewhere very far away to find someone," replied Zeke. "Only he can tell me what I need to know about permanantly keeping Xehanort from taking over my mind and losing myself completely. He has had experience in this sort of field."
"I'm coming, too," replied Aero. Zeke simply nodded and didn't show any sign of saying no.
Aero had no idea where they were headed but right now he had to make Zeke believe he was still loyal.
But only for so long...

"So who is this guest you have invited over?" asked Michelle still very tired from their short but surprisingly hard fight.

"Well he is a keyblade wielder like you and he is bringing someone else with him that will also be able to help train you faster than me," replied Aqua. And just as she finished her sentence there was a knock at her door. She got up and walked out of the room to answer.

She entered a short few moments later. "I would like you four to meet my friend Omega." In stepped a man that all the kids immediately recognized. His scarred face that appeared to have once been very handsome and the soft voice he greeted them with.

"Why hello my old game solvers," replied Omega. It was the man from te forest that had made illusions and threats involving time-stopping. "I told you we would meet again."

But the next person that walked in surprised the kids so much that their hearts stopped beating for a good 5-10 seconds. A man walked in with bright blue eyes and spiky but drooping bown hair.
"This is my fried who I'm sure you have heard of from Terra many times kids," said Omega in a wierd introductory way.

"Sora."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued in
Chapter 10​

Who saw that coming?
Told you it would be getting better.
It's quite a small world.
Please tell me waht you think if you read this last chapter.

Very tired cause it's late where I am,
tdc456

tdc456

Yet another chapter.
Who knows... maybe I'll provide a preview of the next chapter afterward.
Read and respond.
Chapter 10: Heroes Of The Past​

In stepped a man that all the kids immediately recognized. His scarred face that appeared to have once been very handsome and the soft voice he greeted them with.

"Why hello my old game solvers," replied Omega. It was the man from te forest that had made illusions and threats involving time-stopping. "I told you we would meet again."

But the next person that walked in surprised the kids so much that their hearts stopped beating for a good 5-10 seconds. A man walked in with bright blue eyes and spiky but drooping bown hair.
"This is my fried who I'm sure you have heard of from Terra many times kids," said Omega in a wierd introductory way.

"Sora."

"Where are you headed Zeke?" asked Aero for what he counted to be the twenty-sixth time. "Answer me for once."

"I told you Aero," replied Zeke extremely annoyed. "We're headed to meet someone that has been in a predicament like mine."

Zeke began to walk faster as if he had noticed something interesting. Aero had to try harder to keep up with his pace. They had reached a strange castle that had looks of having not been used for hundreds of years. But Aero knew for he could feel a presence inside the castle. A very large source of energy.

Zeke approached the large entryway. He knocked on the doors with the knockers that appeared to resemble heads of Behemoth Heartless. Without warning the double doors swung inward revealing a large ballroom like front room. Across the Entrance Hall was a set of stairs that led in three different directions at the top. There was someone standing at the foot of the steps. He was tall and skinny with slightly paled skin. His eyes were a vivid blue and his hair was bright silver extending past his shoulders.

Aero didn't know what to expect from this man. The back of his right hand began to sting violently like it did when a great powerful keyblade was near. Aero looked up with an amazed look on his face. Zeke simply smirked and spoke not but two words which Aero did not expect.

"Hello Riku."

The teens sat in shock that they were looking at someone they had only heard about in their story books and from their old master Terra. Aqua smiled at their child-like amazement. To have a keyblade master and hero in their presence seemed to be almost too much for them to handle.

"Hello everyone," Sora greeted finally breaking the tension filled silence. "Hopefully I can teach you a lot that will help you reach your goals. I know that this mus-"

"Why are you having someone this good teaching us Aqua?" asked Jake thinking that she must have been hiding something. "If you knew a master why not just have him deal with this and get rid of Zeke and Aero for us."

"It's not that simple," replied Sora.
"What do you mean not that simple?" asked Anthony now realizing what Jake was doing.
"You didn't tell them Aqua?" asked Omega with a slight air of anger and disbelief.
"Tell us what?" asked Alison now really confused.

"No I didn't," replied Aqua shutting everyone up. "I couldn't. The time wasn't right."
"Two of them have already been killed by him," said Sora just as angry as Omega. "And the TIME WASN'T RIGHT?!"
"NO IT WASN'T," yelled Aqua. "If they had known before, they never would have agreed to train. They're only kids."

"Well if the time was ever right," cut in Omega. "It's now. Just tell them."

"Tell us WHAT?" yelled Michelle now thouroghly pissed off.
Aqua was surprised to see how the kids were taking this before they even found out what she had to say. She wondered how this would hit them.

"Well," she started nervously. "A long time ago, a prophecy was written just after the great keyblade war that I, Terra, and Ven were part of. It told of a group of heroes that would keep a second war from starting that had multiple armies in one great battle. At the time it was written, we thought it was talking Sora and his two friends Kairi and Riku. But we were wrong..."
The teens thought this over. Then Jake asked a very interesting question that not even he saw coming.
"What armies?" he asked.

"The prophecy said there would be four armies," replied Aqua. The kids were shocked to hear this. "One is the Heartless. Then there would be thousands of Nobodies. After that the keybladers would step in. But the fourth army is what made figure out that it didn't speak of Sora at all. It said the Unbirths would return to eventually tip the tides of the war. But none of us believed it because Terra, Ven, and I had wiped out all the Unbirths in our time as apprentices and defeated their leader."

This brought a short sigh of relief from all the kids. But it was cut short by what was said next.
"But their leader has returned," said Aqua. Everyone in the room was shocked to hear this. "Master Xehanort is back and he is inside of your enemy Zeke. He is now taking the souls of each Keyblader he has ever absorbed, in order to keep from losing his own. He is now seeking help from someone who has experience in that sort of problem."

Sora then looked shocked for he knew exactly what was going on. He sprinted from the room and outside. As he left he said, "there is something I must know. I'll be back in a few days."

Everyone simply sat for a few minutes in silence.
What should they do next.
"There are a few more things that I must tell you," said Aqua. "Alison..." She looked up at Aqua with a somewhat confused look. "Did you ever know your father?" She simply shook her head. "Well...I did."
Alison looked up again with a surprised and happy expression. "Your father... is Ven."
To be continued in
Chapter 11
-----
Sneak Peek:​
Zeke's eyes were flashing on and off in that yellow-orange color continuously. Riku looked as if he had no idea what would come of this.
"Control the light inside of you!" yelled Riku. "He can't conquer your inner light if you don't want him to."
Zeke's eyes closed and his whole body went limp but he remained standing. Then a voice echoed through the room from nowhere but everywhere.
"His light is too weak for him to use," said the old voice. "He is mine."
-----​

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as mush as I did while writing it.
And I hope this sneak peek at the next chapter will make you wait in suspense for what comes next.

Please tell me what you think,
tdc456

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back