• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fragments (Full Story In Order)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

Sorry about this guys.
I have updated Brittle Bullet but it's getting a little late for me.
I will have the next chapter up for this story tomorrow.
I promise.

XionXIVRikuXV

your fanfic is AWESOME! no other words to describe it that i can think of at the moment. i can even put together all of the pieces, because you put thm togther so well. keep it up! i will spread the word!!!

tdc456

Sorry it's been a while.
I finally got the next chapter up for all to enjoy.
Its very action-y.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kingdom Hearts: Fragments
Main Story: True Power
Chapter 3: A Powerful Display​

The beach was silent. The waves slowly rolling in and out. Soft and peaceful, just as the sun was setting on the distant horizon. Anthony, Jake, Michelle, and Omega walked slowly and softly. Anthony stopped and closed his eyes in order to listen to the waves intensely. His mind wandered far away, back to the isalnd they used to call home, to the forest where they first met Omega, to Aqua's house, and then back to the beach they walked now.

Only three months since their master, Terra, had been killed by Xehanort. Suddenly he felt his face tighten in anger. A hand came to rest on his shoulder. He opened his eyes in surprise to see that Michelle had come to console him. She let a soft smile cross her face and Anthony felt himself smile in return. They continued walking on. Just waiting for Omega to give the word that they had reached wherever they were going.

There was a loud thudding sound behind them. Jake turned around immediately and was the first to see the boy that had jumped down to the beach behind them. He brought out his keyblade, still holding it backwards in his left hand. The strange boy just smiled at him. He brought forth his blade as well.

Anthony and Michelle both brought about their keyblades as well. Omega looked around and smiled.
"Take him kids," he said confidently. "But do it fast."
The kids all nodded at his statement. The boy in front of them simply started chuckling loudly.

"Try if you can," he said. "I doubt that you will last more than five minutes."
Jake became extremely angry at this and charged him. He swung his blade swiftly from left to right and the boy held up his sword. Both blades collided and they recoiled. Jake was quicker on the rebound and swung back again from right to left and smashed his keyblade into the boy's side.

The boy stumbled back and grabbed his side with his right hand, moving his blade to his left.
"You're gonna regret that," he said in reply to Jake's attack. Jake smiled and his blade began to glow with a radiant light. Then it became surrounded with water. Combining them makes them both stronger, thought Jake about his elements. It was what Aqua had told them to try in battle now that they could use both. Jake made a swift vertical strike in the air and a thin glowing blade of water shot at the kid.

He had to work hard in order to side step it in time. After he dodged, he swung at it with the Soul Eater and cut the wave in half. It disappeared instantly. Anthony walked forward and patted Jake's shoulder as if it was a tap-in during a wrestling match.

Anthony held his massive keyblade straight out to his right. It began to be surrounded with shadows and fire that fused togehter slowly.

His blade became engulfed in pure black flames.

"What's with the funny looking blade?" Kio asked Aero.
"Oh, this?" replied Aero surprised. He put his palm flat on the resting Metal Chocobo keyblade. "It's not much. A gift from my father."
"Cool," answered Kio funnily. "Can I hold it?"
"Heck no!" Aero quickly replied shocked. "You probably couldn't even pick it up. It's pretty damn heavy."

The shade of the tree provided a cool resting spot for the two of them. They had been talking for quite a while. Kio got a sad look on his face.
"I'm surprised you can even pick it up," said Kio sardastically. "My arms are bigger than yours."
Aero chuckled a little. The thought had never crossed his mind. It had always just felt pretty light to him. Just as he went to reach for it a strange noise went off behind him.

Kio got a strange look on his face. Almost like a mixture of fright and confusion. Aero grabbed the keyblade and spun and stood to face what had appeared. When he turned, staring him straight in the face were several Large Body Heartless and a whole horde of Neoshadows. He counted and then suddenly his right arm felt unnaturally heavy.

I never really dedicated myself to using it but I guess I have no choice. Aero reached with his left hand down to the fingerless glove he was wearing on his right. Grabbing a seam he ripped a patch of the leather off. On the back of the glove was a strange metal plate with a funny carving in it. It began to glow and Aero nodded.

His right hand opened and his keyblade began to fall. But it only fell an inch. He raised his open right hand and the blade moved with it. Then he moved it back again. He looked at all the Heartless and charged head on.

Anthony made a huge swing with his long arms from right to left and a huge wall of black fire rolled speeding at the boy now shocked the power he was witnessing. His feet began to glow with dark energy and they exploded outward sending him ten feet straight up into the air. He had jumped clean over the wave of dark fire. As soon as he landed he looked up.

As the boy was aout to smile he was engulfed in the black fire. Anthony had launched another wave of it just after the boy had jumped. The young boy went sprawling for the water.

He jumped in and extinguished himself quickly.

"That was a cheap shot asshole," the boy said.
Anthony became really pissed. "Maybe you just need to pay more attention to your surroundings you little bitch. Don't call my moves a cheap shot just because you don't expect them."
"Anthony," said Michelle in a worried tone. "Remember what happened last time you lost your temper?"
Anthony's mind flashed back to an image of Jake and Michelle both laying unconcious on the floor. Jake had a broken arm and Michelle had a severe concussion.

"Sorry," he replied sadly to Michelle. He got suddenly very serious. "What's your name kid?"
"My name is Nex," the boy replied. "And I'm the one that's going to kill you all."
He raised his hand and snapped his fingers. Several Heartless appeared and he anished. Michelle made quick care of them with a well placed boulder and a small tornado.

Whoever the hell that was, he seemed to be a legitamet threat to them. Only time would tell. But on the brightside. They had all put on a powerful display.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued in
KH:F Chapter 4​

Hope you enjoyed it.

neonleon1616@yah

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............this kio character seems amazing I LOVE HIM I want to read more of him on the next chapter:thumbup:

tdc456

Next chapter for you.
Hope you enjoy it.
Chapter 4: Countering the Surprise Attack​

The Metal Chocobo followed Aero's hand as if by magic. It stayed with it no matter what. Plus he had no strain of the weight of it at all. He was amzed that he hadn't thought of it sooner.

He looked up at the Heartless that had appeared and smiled. He charged one the Neoshadows and took a big swing immediately eliminating it. Turning he faced another farther away and threw out his hand causing the keyblade to launch like a spear and pierced it through the chest. With a flick of his wrist it came back and ripped it in half. Juping high in an arc, Aero landed behind another one and slashed it into oblivion just like the others. Two more jumped on his back and scratched at his face. Spinning in place made them fall off.

As they got a foot from him in the air he swung continuing his spin and took out both of them.
Now for the Large Bodies, he thought. he jumped again and landed behind one of them and gave a good hard jab and sent it rolling away but it didn't kill it. The other reached over and picked him up. Pulling back its arm, the Large Body threw him straight at the boulder nearby.

In midair, Aero spun and managed to get a good place with hs feet and launched himself in a straight line. He spun around like a football with perfect spin and nailed the one that had thrown him right in the center of its back. It went flying smashing into another boulder and was gone in a puff of dark smoke.

Aero took a quick peak over at Kio to find that he had fallen back asleep. Lazy, ungrateful bastard, thought Aero. Just as his thought finished a huge clenched fist smashed into his head and sent him flying to the ground and rolling away.

Myxlah had been trying to find some trace of Xehanort but he had covered his tracks well. She was getting very angry at the fact that there was no one else like her anymore that could help. If only she could revive one of the Organization again.

Her eyes lit up. There was one way that that could be accomplished. She knew just who to ask about it.

"Ok," said Anthony. "Who the hell was that and how did he bring out those Heartless?"
"I think is the one that has inherited the powers that Riku used to use," replied Omega. "The prophecy speaks of a boy who will begin to gain control over Heartless. He will be the one to command one of the four armies that will do battle."
"That little kid is one of the ones we have to stop?" asked Michelle confused. "He is like only 13 years old."
"Yes," replied Omega cooly. "He is just as the prophecy described. Young and brash. Just as Riku was as a boy. He will be one of the tougher ones."
"Wait a sec..." interuppted Jake. "You said four armies. One is obviously the Heartless. The other must be us. So then that leaves Xehanort but we don't know what he will use to fight."
He will most likely gain command of his old forces," corrected Omega. "They are called Unbirths. They are the fastest opponents you will ever face. And the most clever."

All the kids contemplated what those could possibly be. Everyone sitting at the campfire stared off into space tinking intently. The sun had gone down just half an hour ago. It was already getting really cold out.

"But that doesn't make sense," insisted Anthony. "Who is the fourth army?"
"The Nobodies," answered Omega.

Aero slowly got to his feet knowing that the Large Body moved slowly so he had time to recover a little. The Metal Chocobo still following his hand magnetically. Suddenly he felt sharp pain in his back. He turned to find more Neoshadows and behind them, a whole battalion of Soldier Heartless.

Shit!, thought Aero. I'll never beat all of them on my own.

He heard footstes behind him and he turned with his arm at the ready. He found Kio had awoken again. He had an extremely serious look on hs face.

"I was kind of hoping not to get involved," spoke Kio in a completely different voice than before. "But I see the situation has changed a little. I don't know where they all came from but it's time to have them leave."

Kio closed his eyes. His right hand shined with a radiant light and when it went away he was holding a keyblade. It was all silver with a lion's head on the head. Aero knew it as the Sleeping Lion keyblade. It's ironic in a way, Aero thought.

Kio opened his eyes once again and counted the enemies in his head. He smiled and spoke again.
"Just enough," he said. "A few more and we would have had a real problem."

Suddenly he was gone and a crater was all that stood in his place. Aero looked up to meet the sun with his open eyes and Kio was dozens of feet in the air. The sun blinded him for a moment in his amazement.

Then as Kio came down his blade was glowing more brightly than ever. He collided with the ground and there was nothing but light and nothing could be seen.
To be continued in
KH:F Main Story: True Power
Chapter 5​

tdc456

Chapter 5: Shelter and Old Heroes​

The light was blinding and miagnificent. Aero could barely keep his mind from exploding from the sheer force behind it. This power was unlike anything he had ever felt. Who exactly was this Kio character? Why did he have so much power within him even though he is such a lazy ass bum.

The light slowly began to fade away. It took quite some time for it to completely vanish. Once it had faded Aero could finally see the man who had jus saved both of their lives.

Kio was kneeling with his keyblade buried deep into the ground. It was still radiating with massive energy. He slowly stood up straight bringing out his blade with him. The power in it slowly began to fade away and it looked like a normal blade again. Kio turned around and smiled at Aero. His blade vanished from his right hand. With one last look, Kio's eyes rolled back in his head and he fell to the ground and passed out yet again.

Aero rushed to his side and saw tat despite his great fall from the sky, Kio's body was completely unscratched. It looked as if he had just gotten out a bath. He suddenly snored loudly and Aero relaxed. He fell back to sit on the ground. Now to just wait patiently for him to wake again from his constant napping.

The Room of Awakening sat untouched for years. Now Myxlah entered for the first time since the defeat of the Organization nearly twenty years ago. She walked along the room skirting the walls to avoid enering the center before the preperations were complete.

She seemed to be at peace in this room. To know that someone would soon exit from this room who had been dead and gone was perplexing but she seemed very excited. She intended to bring back the only person from their group that actually got to Sora's brain. He would know just how to deal with Xehanort and the coming war.

Omega knocked the door three times. The kids watched and waited in anticipation to see who would answer the door. Several seconds later, footsteps could be heard just beyond the closed entryway. The dorrknob turned and it opened quickly.

Standing in the doorway facing the kids was a woman that none of them recognized. Her dark pink hair grew to shoulder length and just a little beyond. Her bright eyes normally would have been a dead give away but the kids hadn't heard much about her in the old stories.

Omega stepped forward smiling and planted a big hug on the mysterious woman.
"It's been quite some time," He said mid-hug. "Hoow have you been?"
"I've been better but you seem to be doing alright," the woman replied. "I got the letter from Sora." They ended their hug. "So are these the kids. Wow! They really do resemble them in the most peculiar way. They're even wearing their clothes huh?"

She stepped out from the house and greeted the teens with a warm smile. Omega walked over to stand next to her.
"This kids," Omega continued. "is Kairi."

The kids jumped back from shock and amazement. They could hardly believe their eyes. Sora had said they were no longer speaking to each other but they had no idea who he was talking about at the time.

"I would very much like to see you in action," Kairi said to the kids. "Please step inside and eat. I'm sure you have had a long journey."
*one hour later*​
Anthony, Jake, and Michelle ran through their normal drills from their old training. Kairi sat amzed at how well they had mastered two elements each. She wondered why Sora had not explained the situation more.

After an hour of demonstration, the kids started taking it easy and just doing simple moves seperately.

While Jake and Michelle talked with Omega about pointless banter, Anthony was showing Kairi how he had managed to combine fire and shadows together. Every time he did something, Kairi would clap wildly in excitement and awe. Anthony charged up a good wave of fire and as he realeased it off the blade, he shot shadow through it to turn it into black fire.

They're holding you back. Anthony shook his head a little. Where did that voice come from. You can do so much on your own. Just leave them and accept your destiny. You will end this war yourself. You will see in time. What the hell was going on in his head? Anthony rubbed his eyes and shook his head again.

I art thou. Thou art I. It is time to face your true self. Walk the path to sunset and darkness. Accept me.

Anthony sat down. The shaking in his head went away and his vision came back into focus. What just happened. He felt as if there was a second person in his head.

Kairi came rushing over.
"Don't over exert yourself. Go take a nap."

Anthony vanished his keyblade and went upstairs to his room to fall asleep. Leaving behind theo others to worry about what was wrong.

What was wrong? What was happening to him?
To be continued in
Chapter 6​

tdc456

Because it has been way too long since ive put up a chapter, im putting up two chapters right now so please enjoy.
Chapter 6: The Plan of Action​

Myxlah walked to the far end of the Room of Awakening. She raised her hand to push a hidden panel into the wall. It slid slowly into place and locked with a loud resonating click. She turned quickly making her hair swirl behind her like violent flames. In the center of the room, a platform raised slightly and an orb appeared floating above it.

She approached the platform reached into her pocket. She pulled out a small pink object and placed it within the orb. It's color changed to match the color of the small object that Myxlah had placed inside of it. The orb expaned to the size of a man. A figure began to form inside of it.

Myxlah stepped back and watched the miracle occuring before her eyes. The orb then bagan to disappear around the figure. It revealed a man wearing the same black coat as Myxlah only with the hood up. She bowed to her knees in respect for the person in front of her.

His hands raised and removed the hood from his head. His flowing pink hair fell to his shoulders and it appeared as if rose petals fell from his head as he did so.

Myxlah raised her head slowly.
"Welcome back," she said gretting the man. "Lord Marluxia."

Anthony slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurred beyond compare. The space around him was black and deep. When his vision stabilized he saw that he was in his room in Kairi's home. How long had he been asleep? He suddenly remembered the voice he had heard.

It seemed like a familiar voice, but...

Anthony got out of bed and put his shoes back on and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room and Kairi was in the kitchen. He took a seat between Michelle and Omega. Rubbing his eyes seemed to make his head slightly better.

"Are you alright?" asked Michelle in a soft low tone. "You seemed totally out of it a few hours ago."
"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied lying to her question. "Thanks for worrying. I'm better now."

Kairi entered from the kitchen with a tray full of steaming cups of tea. It was soothing to Anthony's throat and his aching mind. Omega had a very serious look on his as if he had been thinking for a very long time. Jake sighed after a long sip from his cup. He looked up and stared into Michelle's eyes with a worried expression. They didn't have to be psychic to know that there was something wrong with Anthony.

"I'm glad you could all come on such short notice," said Kairi breaking the tense silence. "I'm humbled by your presence here. I believe we all had business to discuss about Xehanort and the war? Right, Omega?"

He looked up surprised at the mention of his name.
"Ahem-" he cleared his troat nervously. "Right sorry. Well as you know he is on the move again. No one knows how he is back but it seems his heart has been reborn through someone with a heart that has overflowed with dark powers. There is no definite way that we can find him."

"I was afraid of that," replied Kairi. "Well, I'm n help in a fight but I do have a temporary plan of action."
"What did you have in mind?" asked Omega intrigued.
"The keyholes," she replied simply.
"What exactly do you mean?" he questioned very confused.
"They can seal the keyholes," she replied simply yet again. "If they do them one by one, then eventually he will have only a single place to go and we can corner and defeat him."

Omega thought it over for a second. The kids sat and watched this conversation go and on. They only need listen to know what to do. It seemed as if everyting was being done for them except the actual job.

"Then you know that there is only one way that this can be successful then?" said Omega after almost a minute.
"Yes," Kairi answered. "I know."
"We'll just have to see what they think."

He stood and faced the three teens. They waited in anticipation for what he would say next.

"You will have to go your seperate ways."
To be continued in
Chapter 7​

tdc456

Interlude: What The Future Holds

--One Year In The Future--​

"Why do you think he killed her Jake?"
"Does it really matter? You're the one who left us behind!!!"
"Oh give it up. You still don't get it do you? I left because my power was being drowned out by yours."
"So you think you have gotten stronger than me since you left?"
"Exactly."
"Way to be your old cocky self Anthony. Let's see just hat you've got."

Jake flipped into the air over Anthony. He came crashing down onto him full force. Their keyblades had appeared at the same time to parry each other. Anthony swung and puxhed Jake back several feet.

Jake charged again but vanished into light just as Anthony swung at him. Anthony felt the hard strike of metal against his spine as Jake reappeared behind him in an instant.

"So you have been training too?"
"Oh shut up. You think your so good with the elements still?"
"I guess we'll see."

Anthony slowly raised his left arm and boulders followed suit slowly floating from the ground. He pointed at Jake and the boulders shot at him with blinding speed. Jake spun his keyblade and created a small tornado around himself and deflected the boulders.

They then charged each other and collided, keyblades sparking as they stood face to face for the first time in well over a year.

"Where did you get those scars Anthony?"

Anthony flinched slightly and jumped back.
"Shut up! Don't lose focus asshole!!"

He charged Jake and swung wide and hard but gave him too much time. He simply teleported again behind him. Anthony was now keeping up. When Jake was behind him, he stomped his foot and a pillar of fire shot out of his heel. It only lasted a second but it was devastating.

Jake ran away for a few seconds to recooperate.

"What's wrong? Can you only use your hands still?"
"You cheap bastard."
"You can do the same things I can idiot."
"You're wrong. I can do things that even you can't."

Jake vanished his keyblade. On orb of light formed in his hand. It shot but landed at Anthony's feet. Anthony smiled then started laughing. Just as his laughing started, the orb instantly expanded and swallowed Anthony whole.

Jake simply smiled and began to walk away. But as he turned around he heard something he hadn't in a long time. That voice.

"This cheap shit can stop me!!"

It wasn't Antony but something else. It was his element speaking through him. For some reason it did that a lot when he was angry or tired in a fight. The orb exploded and shadows poured out of it as they surrounded Anthony. Jake cringed at the sight. For a second, Anthony appeared to resemble a massive Heartless. But the he was Anthony again. Voice and everything.

"I've had enough of this," Anthony said as he vanished his keyblade. "Have fun dying slowly." Shadows surrounded his body and then turned into a black coat. Almost that of the Organization. He raised the hood over his face. Anthony turned and walked away and vanished in wave of shadows.

Light slowly moved itself over Jake and formed into a white coat. He raised the hood over his face and walked away just as Anthony had done. Except he vanished in a flash of quick light.

The two had parted once again.
Chapter 7 coming soon...​

Last edited:

tdc456

Sorry readers, I will not be writing a new chapter for this story for quite some time.
I'm helping a friend set up a KH rp on Gaia.
I will still be updating Brittle Bullet and my new story Solstice.
But I can only manage so much.
Please read my other stories and enjoy them until I can get back to this one.
Thank you for reading and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back