• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fragments (Full Story In Order)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

This is going to be the official thread for my first ever fanfic story. I'm going to have all parts, sections, and chapters here in order.

This is how the whole story is set up:
Kingdom Hearts: Fragments
Intro: Missing Pieces (3 parts in total)
Main Story: Lost Journey (13 chapters in total)
Main Story: True Power (just begun)
Final Cut: Forgotten Destiny (not started yet)

So please read and enjoy my first ever fanfic:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro: Missing Pieces
Forethought-​

A long time ago, a boy discovered his true calling. He was chosen by a weapon of immense power.
The Keyblade.
This boy’s name was Sora. He and his two friends Riku and Kairi were put through trials and tests beyond imagining. Even through all the ups and downs they found their way back home to their islands.
Now the keyblade has passed it’s power on to six teens who have a long way to go if they ever want to master their keyblades. Each of these teens carries in them an element of nature represented by their keyblades. Their journey will lead them to discover the true nature of the keyblade, their true destiny, and that not all keyblades are used for good.

Part 1​

"Why do we have to train like this again?"
"Because you aren't yet ready to fight with your keyblades."
"I thought being chosen was having enough strength."

On an island somewhere in another side of our dimension, six teens try to comprehend the power they hold. Their master thinks that there is no way they could finish training in time at this pace.

"You need to understand the nature of the keyblade Chris." their master stated.
Chris replies sarcastically, "like we actually need this training'.
"You do you smartass".
A petite brown haired girl sat on a log not 20 feet away.
"Oh, just can it Sarah." Chris snapped back.
"I can't take this anymore", said Sarah standing up. Flinging her right arm straight out to the side she summoned a keyblade. Black and red, it was the Bond of Flame keyblade which held the element of fire.
"Let's just fight and get this over with", Sarah said as she summoned her keyblade.
"Fine but I'll kick your ass!" Chris shouted back.

They stood roughly 50 feet apart with their keyblades at the ready. Chris was holding Circle of Life. Sarah with Bond of Flame.

"You two sit down. You both know one of you will think of some dumb reason not to fight and end up wasting 20 minutes of valuable time", said Anthony. A tall, somewhat skinny, dirty blonde haired boy.
"Yeah. You're both being stupid again." Another girl stood up and walked over and stood next to Anthony. This girl was only slightly taller than Sarah with almost totally black hair and bright green eyes. "Just cut it out so we can get back to training."
"Thank you Michelle. You and Anthony are both right. But, I'm sorry to say that's all the time we have for today so please go get some rest", their master said as he began to walk away exhausted. "You're all going to need it for tomorrow's training."

All six teens got up and walked off. Some looking a little sad that they had to end early. Chris and Sarah still shooting angry glances at each other over their shoulders.

A long way away, in a dark forest a young man, roughly 23 years of age, was running. It appeared as he was running away from something. He reached the tree lines and burst out onto an empty plain. In the distance he saw a town next to a mountian range. The man got an expression of relief on his face as he kept running. In his eyes gleamed an all to familiar look. A secret intent and a hidden agenda.

Sparks of lightning appeared to shoot from his arm as his keyblade vanished. Its was black and gold and resembled the dark keyblade(Riku had in Holow Bastion at second boss fight in KH1). He kept walking with his half running and obviously fake limp.

He needed something and was going to do whatever it took to obtain it.
To be continued in KH:F Missing Pieces Part 2​

Last edited:

tdc456

Part 2​

The young man in his early 20's walked through the town almost invisible. He appeared so trashy and homeless that everyone actually avoided him. This is exactly what he wanted.

He slipped into an alley undetected. He made sure no one was walking by. All that could be seen outside the alley was a giant flashing light almost like a lightning strike.

The man walked out of the alley completely unscarred with no wounds. He appeared as if he had just taken a shower and gotten a shave. He wore brand new jeans, a fancy new pair of slip-on shoes and a brown leather jacket. The man had his light brown hair sitting flat on his head looking freshly combed. His brown eyes were lit up slightly by the sun. He walked down the street now drawing all manner of gazes.
Once again... exactly what he wanted.

The next day on the island it was back to training as usual. Occasional sparring matches but mostly just defense training against their master.

"Come now Allison. You have a slightly longer keyblade than most of the others. You should be able to block more of my hits."
The teen's master was throwing swing after swing with the Ultima Weapon at a blonde haired, blue eyed girl standing roughly 5 foot 5 inches. She was barely keeping up with him.

"I'm sorry master but i just can't do this anymore today. This my third sparring match with you and I'm beat", Allison replied.
"Alright then have a seat and rest. Anyone else care to have a go?" their master asked as he turned to face the rest of the teens. Their master was somewhat balding with gray hair and his eyes which almost appeared as if they were slowly losing their color over the years.

"Sure. I'll have a turn. I still have a lot of energy left after all that running", said Anthony as he stood up and walked to face his master. Anthony had dirty blonde hair and hazel colored eyes and stood at 6 foot 2 inches. He was a skinny but built boy.
"No way man", said a black haired boy protesting as he got to face him. "I haven't gotten to spar in 2 days. It's my turn for once."
"Fine", the master said. "You can spar each other. Anthony versus Jake. What do you say kids?"

The other teens all exchanged excited glances and all nodded with agreement. Both Anthony and Jake were thinking the same thing. Sweet.

Both boys summoned their keyblades and held them at the ready. Anthony held Oblivion while Jake held Oathkeeper. The keyblades of light and dark.

The only light in the room came from candle burnt almost completely down.
"I'm thinking you're lying to me innkeeper."
The man in his leather jacket leaned with palms flat over to the table and came face to face with the quivering innkeeper of the town.
"Tell me what I need to know."
As he leaned over the table, a slight noise like change jingling in a pocket came from his belt. Hanging there were the keychains of many forgotten keyblades. Each one had a red "X" crudely painted on them almost to signify that they had been eliminated. The man's eyes glinted orange for a split second in the candlelight.
"U-u-u-uh." -gulp- "I th-th-think I know something." The innkeeper was shaking more than ever now.

Night had fallen on the town. The man was walking away with his keyblade over his shoulder. Black and gold dark keyblade. No keychain. He unfolded a small piece of paper with his left hand. An address was written on it.

He was alone on the path. He stopped walking roughly 5 or 6 football field lengths away from the town. He heard a huge crashing noise. Turning toward the forest he had emerged from earlier that day on the other side of the town he saw a giant shadow coming out from behind the trees and moving slowly towards what was left of the burning destroyed heap that was the town.
I've done too much damage, he thought. He had attracted it's attention. He started running from the town.
Then with a flash of lightning he vanished into the night.
To be continued in KH:F Missing Pieces Part 3​

Last edited:

tdc456

Part 3​

"My name you ask?"

The man, with dark keyblade sitting on the chair next to him, leaned back in his seat. After destroying that little town in the middle of nowhere he had finally reached the address that the innkeeper had given him.
"You can call me Lucian," the man said as gave the other man in the room a very strange look.

The other man was not like the innkeeper. He was slightly taller than Lucian. He didn't seem afraid of him at all.

"Lucian? Very well. My name is-"
"I know your name," said Lucian as he cut off the man speaking. "And the reason I'm here..."
Lucian stood up and grabbed his keyblade and pointed it directly at the man's face. "...revenge. And now for you it is time to die."
The other man jumped to his feet and jumped out of the way just as his chair exploded from the slash of Lucian's keyblade. As soon as he was a safe distance away the other man summoned his keyblade with his left hand and if that wasn't strange enough he was also holding it backwards.

"Too slow," muttered Lucian. The strange gold engravings on the black blade of his keyblade began to glow with an eerie light. "DIE!!!"
A bolt of lightning erupted from the end of his keyblade.

The other man was too slow in trying to block it and the bolt went straight through his chest. He dropped to the floor limp. Lucian then bent down and held his keyblade above the other mans keyblade. It turned into a bright light then was absorbed by the dark keyblade. Lucian's eyes began to glow yellow-orange for a second then went back to brown.
"So sad," he muttered to himself. He went to remove the keychain from what was left of the keyblade but there wasn't any keychain at all. "So thats why he failed the first time? Interesting." His voice suddenly became that of an old man. Raspy and painful. "Well I won't fail a second time."

The dark keyblade began to glow like it had before the lightning had come out. A keychain that resembled the dead man's keyblade grew from the end of it's handle. Lucian removed it and placed it on his belt loop with the rest of the keychains.

Anthony and Jake stood facing each other with keyblades at the ready. Allison and Sarah were holding hands and shaking with nervousness. Chris and Michelle were both practically falling off the log with anticipation. And then... it was over before it began.

Suddenly Anthony Jake were both gone and everyone could only hear and see their keyblades clashing. Except their master he could have easily followed them with his eyes. But something was suddenly bothering him. Just before the match had started he suddenly felt as if a lightning bolt had gone through his heart. He immeadietly looked over at Allison with her blonde hair and blue eyes. She looks so much like him, he thought.

An image of the recently killed keyblader man flashed through his head. He also had that bright blonde hair and those vivid blue eyes. The master's eyes seemed more than they had been in the past few weeks. An image of a woman with blue hair and blue eyes flashed through his.
She will be devistated, he thought about the blue haired woman.

"Enough," the master said and as quick as a flash both Anthony and Jake reappeared totally exhausted. They both vanished their keyblades. All six kids soon noticed the pain in their master's eyes. He would not tell them anything. "Go back to eat dinner now," he said obviously a little depressed. "Go get a good night's rest. Today's training is over."

They all exchanged confused looks and worried expressions.

"Is everything alright master?" asked Sarah.

"What? Oh, yes, yes, just go home and be prepared for tomorrow." Their master walked away and vanished into his house just off the shore. The kids all went home a little worried for their master.

Lucian and the master shared the same dream that night. Of a desert full of abandoned keyblades. A masked warrior, three keybladers, and an old man with no hair on his head except his gray goatee and the most sinister yellow-orange eyes you've ever seen. A horrible battle and a horrible ending. Nothing else could enter their thoughts that night. It was worst night of sleep they had both had in a long time.

In his dreams, the master kept seeing his Ultima Weapon but it's shadow looked nothing like it. At the end of his dream he saw it transform into a keyblade he had not seen in a long time. A bright neon, light blue handle and a brown-gold blade with two-sided prongs longer on one side than the other. Then he saw the moment the left-handed keyblader died.

He awoke from that nightmare couldn't sleep again that night.

The next day, Lucian had only two feelings in his entire body. Relief and revenge.

The only thought he had all day: One down... two to go.
To be continued in
KH:F Main Story: Lost Journey​

tdc456

Soon I will be posting the prologue to Main Story: Lost Journey.
This part of the fanfic will include all the twists and turns and discoveries that come with story.
It will have a little more than 10 chapters so keep checking back if you want to find out what happens next.
I will have the prologue up by hopefully late Thursday to early Friday so please wait it out for a little.

Your new writer on the scene,
tdc456

tdc456

It took me a little while to get this part of the story together but here it is.
The next part after this will be Chapter 1 of the main story.
Here is the prologue.
This will explain the story behind our dear friend Lucian. His childhood summarized and why he has found and absorbed so many keyblades. His true motives and his true identity.
Please enjoy.
Main Story: Lost Journey
Prologue: A Step Into The Past​

Roughly 17 years before our story begins, Lucian was at that moment 6 years of age and living with his mother and father. He has so far led a perfectly normal childhood but over the next few days his life will change dramtically.

"Dad," calls Lucian as he walks down the country road with his father. They have just left out to go fishing for the day. "What is a keyblade?"

"A keyblade?" replied Lucian's father. "A keyblade is a weapon used to protect the worlds from the powers of darkness. Why do you ask?" His father was a very tall man with black hair and bright green eyes. Lucian resembled his mother more than his father.

"No reason. It's just that I was reading this story about an ancient war that was fought over the keyblades." Lucian had his mothers bright brown hair and soft brown eyes. He also had her soft expressions with sutble facial movements. "It said that most keyblades chose their masters by the strength of their heart."

"That is true," his replied. "Do you think your heart is strong enough to wield a keyblade?"

"Of course!" Lucian became very confident and flexed his arms to look like a strong-man.

"Ha ha," his father enjoyed the comic relief. "Well how about a race then. Down to the lake. Loser has to bait the winner's hooks for the whole day."

"Your on." Lucian and his father took off running down the road to the lake.

The next day news came that there was a huge horde of Heartless moving in from the west towards the town that Lucian was living in. Lucian's father being the head of the town defense commitee was on edge with preperations for the possible attack. Everyone in the town was in a slight state of panic for a few days getting the town ready and equipping them with the proper tools to fend of the Heartless.

It was roughly three days before there was any sign of Heartless on the horizon. It was sunset and the Heartless were visible against the setting sun. All the capable fighters of the village were at the ready on the outskirts of town.

"I can fight. Let me fight," Lucian said trying to convince his mother to let him go. They had all hid in the basements of the whole village. As far away as they could get from the fight. Fighting broke out all around them above ground.

"No, you can't fight Lucian," said his mother with the most worried look in her eyes. They could hear the Heartless trampling through the house above them looking for weak hearts to consume. "I will not have my only son risk his life just to lose his heart. I won't lose you."

"I am strong enough," Lucian said as he began to raise his voice. "I AM STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!!!" Suddenly all the noise in the house was focused above them. They had heard him yelling. Screaming at the top of his lungs, Lucian ran upstairs and burst into a room full of Armored Knight Heartless. As he realized what he had just done it was too late. The Heartless rushed him and suddenly everything went black. And then like a veil being lifted away from his eyes his sight became clearer than it had ever been. The room was empty except for him and his hand a black and gold, strangely shaped sword. He looked at in amazement.

"What is this thing?" He examined it and as he stood there confused his father burst into the house and looked all around to find his 6 year old son holding a keyblade!

"Son, what happened? Are you okay and where did this keyblade come from?" Lucian looked up at his father and smiled.

"Told you I was strong enough," he said as he got to his feet again. His father simply smiled and gave him a huge hug. The town had won against the Heartless. The seige had ended. Over the next few days not only had Lucian told his story over and over to everyone in the town he had also been made an official member of the Defense Squad: First Class Squadron under his father.

The next few years went on as usual with Lucian helping his father on missions and passing with flying colors on every single one. Lucian was now 14 years old and had proved himself to be his father's son.

"Lucian, I know you are strong but there are still several things about that weapon that you don't understand," siad his father as he got up and walked to the door. "So in order for you to use that weapon to the most of its capabilities, I have hired a teacher to help you train. He too has a keyblade."

"WHAT?" yelled Lucian as he jumped to his feet in protest. "I don't need a teacher, I'm already stronger than everyone of your men. I don't need to train anymore."

His father gave him look as if to say 'you have no choice in this matter and it's for the best'. He opened the door and said "You may come in now."

A man roughly in his thirties with raven colored hair and vivid blue eyes entered the room. "My name is Terra but you may call me Master or Teacher but I don't think you should use my first name." Lucian obviously was in total protest but he was forced to train so he just beared all the burdens of everything over the next two years.

Over his years of training Lucian discovered he actually held an elemental kayblade. His father was impressed to see him progress so much. "He has passed every test I can throw at him. There is nothing more I can teach him." Terra left as Lucian's trainer and went home.

"Well I guessed you have finally mastered your keyblade." Lucian's father gave him a pat on the shoulder and exited the room.

Lucian now being 16 was considered a man around his town. One day he was walking through his house about to go visit his father to talk about his next mission when outside his father's office he heard that was already a conversation going on. Between his father and his second in command, Escrand.

"You must tell him the thruth sir," said Escrand as Lucian pressed himself up against the wall to listen in the hallway.

"No, he must never know," replied his father. "He wouldn't understand. Besides, you take orders from me, not the other way around Escrand."
"Understand what? That you only keep him around because he has that keyblade. Your a pathetic excuse for a father." Escrand began to leave the room but stopped as Lucian's father spoke again.

"You don't know the real reason he still lives here do you? It's his mother. She was getting on my nerves so I had her disposed of." His father sat down at his desk and put his head in his hands. "Leave. I need to think."
Lucian ran to his bedroom and sat down on his bed and began to cry. His father had told him that his mother had been killed by a Heartless. But now that he knew the truth he didn't know what to think.

I can help you, you know. A strange voice came from nowhere. It was raspy and frayed like that of an old man. Lucian closed his eyes andsuddenly ssaw an image of an old man with no hair but a grey goatee and piercing yellow-orange eyes.

"What? Who are you?" Lucian was confused by the sight of this new figure. He seemed eerlie familiar in some way. My name is Xehanort. Master Xehanort.
"Wait a second... you're the old man from that story I read about the war a long tim ago aren't you?" Lucian was suddenly not as afraid as he once was.
The old man smiled as if to say he was correct. I can give you more power you know. We can get your father back for what he has done to you and your family. Just open your heart to me. Yes that's it.

Lucian began to glow with an eerie light and when he opened his eyes they were yellow-orange for a second then weht back to brown.

Lucian summoned his black and gold keyblade walked down the halls of his home back to his father's office. When he entered, his father was exactly where he had been ten minutes ago.

"Lucian, just who I wanted to see." His father stood up smiling
"Shut up you bastard. You killed my mother and now I'm going to return the favor." Lucian stepped forward and raised his keyblade.

The fake smile was wiped from his father's face to reveal a stern almost stoic expression. "I had hoped it wouldn't come to this." His father walked around his desk and summoned an old rusty keyblade into his right hand.

"You're too late father." Lucian rushed his father and stabbed him directly in his heart and his blade went through and through. "So sad that you must die by my hand when you worked so hard for me to obey you."

Lucian removed his blade from his father's chest. He fell limp to the floor in a puddle of blood growing larger and larger. Lucian bent down and absorbed his father's keyblade into his own. He then placed the forgotten keychain onto his belt loop.

"You are a fool my son." Lucian's father raised his head slowly and with what energy he had left he summoned a corridor of darkness in the room. And with his dying breath said, "my Heartless is invincible. It will chase you for the rest of your days until it kills you. So long my son."

Suddenly a huge paw of a monster reached into the room through the portal. Within 10 minutes Lucian had destroyed his old home and his entire town and was forced to run from the Heartless his father had summoned. And now began his quest to become the only keyblade wielder in existence.

He would become the most powerful being in the universe thanks to his keyblade's powers and the help of Master Xehanort.
To be continued in
KH:F Main Story: Lost Journey
Chapter 1​

thank you for reading
please if you read this reply to this thread and give me any tips on how to make the story better to attract more fans

tdc456

tdc456

Hello readers (if there are any, which I really hope there are),
The next step in my fanfic is going to be Chapter 1: Destructive End, New Beginning.
I may have up as early as tonight!!!
So just stay subscribed to this thread and the next time there is a reply from me it will most likely be the next part of my first ever fanfic.

tdc456

Last edited:

tdc456

Here it is.
The dramatic and exciting beginning of the main story to Kingdom Hearts: Fragments.
I hope you, the readers (if there are any), really enjoy it. I'm glad that i was able to put it up only a day after the last part.
Chapter 1: Destructive End, New Beginning​

It had been three days since their last training session on the island. All the teens were fearing the worst. None of them had so much as seen their master since he walked away depressed three days ago. They had tried to train on their own but no one was as motivated and they couldn't think of any tests that would actually test them.

"What do you think happened to him?" asked Chris as he vanished his keyblade after another pointless drill. "Do you think he is dead?"

"Don't be an idiot, Chris," replied Sarah as she went over and stood next to him staring at their master's house. "He still has his barrier up. It wuold only fall if he was killed. And he is obviously fine. I just worry if he is getting enough to eat."

Suddenly, the door to their master's house opened. They are going to have to train harder than ever in order to be ready for anything. Their master had thought hard and long about his next move as far as their training went. He had decided to step it up over three stages of training. They must be able to harness their elements now or their is no hope left, the master thought as he approached the teens.

"Master Koudo, is everything alright?" asked Sarah stepping forward to confront him.

"What? oh yes everything is fine kids. I just needed a little time to think about what to do next." Master Koudo stepped forward and stood to face all the teens. "We're moving on to element control." All the teens were shocked to the core. Some with excitement and some with fear. "There is no reason to fear. You'll all do fine."

Over the next 2 weeks the kids trained on how to put their elements into the palms of their hands and use them for offense and defense. Only so far Sarah and Jake had completely mastered their elements of fire and light so they were forced to show some of the others how they did it.

"It's kinda like wanting something, then just letting yourself have it." Jake was trying to explain the method of the control to Chris. Unfortunately, he just wasnt having it.

"That's dumb," replied Chris obviously being a bit of a brat. "All your saying is if I imagine a rock in my head and actually force it to move when I swing my ar-" Chris flung his arm forward as he was speaking and sent a wave of sand flying through the air at Anthony and nailed him full on in the face. Anthony turned to face Chris straight and spat out a mouthful of sand.

"That's it." Anthony drew back his left arm and a ball of shadow energy formed from his palm. When he thrust his arm forward the ball went flying and hit Chris square in the center of his chest sending him flying backwards into a palm tree.

"Stop this pointless fighting kids." Master Koudo stepped in between Chris and Anthony. "As of this moment you all have passed this step. There is nothing more I can teach you. You've all moved on to full keyblade warriors."

Now that training had finally ceased it was all just constant sparring to keep up their skills. They were finally having fun. But Master Koudo was still to unsure about letting leave to travel the world.

Lucian walked down the empty desert road. He had finally started his final stretch to his goal.

I didn't realize she would be this hard to find. Lucian had an image in his head of a blue haired, blue eyed woman and was feeling extreme hatred and comtempt toward her. I will find you and I will kill you... for Master Kehanort.

His body began to glow with an eerie light and in a flash of random lightning he had teleported to the shore of an island. Across roughly three miles of open water he could see an island. On the shore of stood a group of people.
He is there. My old teacher. Terra. In his head the voice of Master Xehanort spoke out.

Good. We will be one step closer. Then there will be just the woman left. Go and do your job. The job you were to do. Using his powers over storm and lightning, Lucian created a platform and began to cross the water.

Some of the teens were talking with each other about what they were going to do once they got off the island. At the time Chris was still trying to entirely master using the earth.

"I would love that," Michelle said as Anthony explained how he was going to visit his family in Georgia when he got the option to leave. "What about you Chri-... NOOOO!!!"

Standing next to the water with a black and gold keyblade piercing his chest, Chris had a look of pure shock and pain on his face as he looked up from the weapon in ihs heart to his friends watching him as he fell to the ground dead.

"Tell me where he is," Lucian said as he removed the keyblade from Chris' dead carcass. "Tell me now or the girl dies." He pointed his keyblade at Allison.

"Who?" Jake asked stepping in front of Allison and summoning the Oathkeeper. Lucian looked down at the new keyblade in front of him.

"Well well, what's this?" Lucian looked intrigued. "You must be his new batch of rejects. How do you like his training method?"

"Ah my old pupil. Are you still calling yourself Lucian? Or is it too painful to wear the name your father gave you?" Master Koudo stepped forward and summoned his true keyblade. A bright neon blue handle and an extremely long gold-brown blade.

"Ah, so you are bringing yourself to wield the weapon that gave me the power I have now? Terra?" Lucian stepped closer. "And no I am not Lucian anymore. I am Cylan."

"You killed my only friend. Ven is dead and now I'm going to return the favor." Terra stepped in front of the teens. They wanted to help but knew they weren't yet strong enough. "At least you'll never find her."

"Oh I will. And when I do I will kill her like I killed your dear Ven and how I'm about to kill you." The engravings on his keyblade began to glow with that same gold light. "Prepare for the end." Cylan lifted his keyblade above his head. A beam of golden light shot into the sky and the clouds began to gather into big thunderheads. "Your island will be destroyed by the final storm you will ever see. If any of you survive I will presonally hunt you down and kill you myself. Farewell losers." Cylan disppeared as lightning bolt struck the exact spot where he was standing.

Bolts of lightning were falling and ripping apart the island piece by piece. The teens helped their master to safety and tried to devise a plan.

"Kids listen to me," Terra spoke to his pupils but they had already figured it out.

"We know now master. He killed your fellow warrior that you fought alongside." Michelle was the smartest of all the teens. "We'll get him back for what he did to Ven and what he did to -gulp- Chris."

"When Ven was killed and after his keyblade was absorbed, the last of his power was transferred to me. I will now pass his power to Jake and whats left of my power to Anthony." Terra held out his hand with his keyblade it changed into two orbs of light. One was absorbed into Jake's heart and the other was transferred to Anthony. "I'm dying now so please leave." He handed off a piece of paper to Jake. "Go to this location. It is where you will find the next person that Cylan will go after. Please get there before him." At that moment the color faded from Terra's eyes. He was dead.

There was a huge tremor as the island split in half from the force of the lightning. "We have to go now." Anthony used his element to open a portal off of the island. "THis will take us as close as I can get us to this location."

They all looked at each other. One by one they wlked through the portal to who knows where.

This was it. As of this very moment, Jake, Allison, Michelle, Anthoy, and Sarah were on the run. This is where their epic tale began. The five of them were about to make history.

On the opposite shore, Cylan stood with those yellow-orange eyes of Master Xehanort watching the two halves of the island sink away into oblivion. This is it, he thought. The final stretch.
To be continued in
Chapter 2​

well there it is.
i'm glad i could get it up so fast.
thanks for reading and tell me what you think.

tdc456

tdc456

thanks
it took me a while to think up all the little facts and things like that
everything had to fit together
but im glad you guys like it

tdc456

Right on time I would say.
Here it is.
Chapter 2.
Read and Enjoy.
Chapter 2: A Deserted Path​

A portal appeared in the middle of the forest road. The corridor of darkness was from an island somewhere very far away. The 5 teens stepped out of the portal in to the dark forest. Looking around as the portal vanished, they all wondered where they had ended up.

"I'm sorry you guys," said Anthony after the portal shrunk into nothing. "This is as close as I could get us to the location Mas- I mean Terra gave us. I don't even really know where we are."

"What the hell happened back there?!" yelled Jake angrily after turning around. "Who the hell was that guy and why did he kill Chris and what did he want from us?"

"The only question that any of us can answer is that his name is Cylan," replied Michelle. "At least that's what he said his name was."

"But didn't Terra call him Lucian?" asked Sarah.
"Well I guess he was wrong. Either that or he had changed his identity," Allison said joining in on the conversation. "One thing is for sure. Chris, Terra, Ven, and our island are all gone. We have to keep moving. Where do we need to go Anthony?"

"Let's follow the path for now," replied Anthony. "It's the only lead we have to finding-" he checked the paper Terra had handed him before he had died. "-some place called Sunset Horizons. Let's just move."

The teens began to follow the deserted path. Without knowing where they would end up they walked with keyblades drawn at all times. There was no knowing what awaited them on this road.

Cylan stood surrounded by 4 keybladers and appeared to be losing. He just smiled. His eyes went to that familiar yellow-orange.

"You guys picked the wrong day," he said standing up straight. His keyblade seemed to leave phantom impressions of itself where it had been the second before as he began to charge the keybladers. He took them all down with no trouble at all. Then one by one he absorbed their weapons and placed their keychains on his belt loop.

I didn't know there would be so many. Well even better for us, thought Cylan. Xehanort responded in his head. Yes. All we have to do is seal this place and then we can look for that woman. Go. Find the keyhole. Cylan broke out sprinting up the dirt path he was on.

Only minutes later he stood in an enclave not far off the path under a cliff. He knew it was here. He could feel it. When he reached the back of the cave he saw an unnatural light up ahead.

Entering into the next room, Cylan spotted it. Across the way in the center of the wall was a keyhole just large enough to fit a keyblade. He held up his keyblade from across the room. NO!!! You must put it in the keyhole to do what we need. Xehanort's thoughts had pierced his mind's barrier once again. He walked over to the keyhole.

Raising his weapon he inserted it into the keyhole. He stopped when he heard a loud *clunk*. He turned the keyblade counter-clockwise until he heard another *clunk*. A dark energy began to pour out of the keyhole and sent itself into his keyblade.

Cylan's eyes once again glowed yellow-orange. His keyblade lit up brighter than ever. The darkness stopped. Perfect. This is where you must go next. An image appeared in his head. A derelict town with very few inhabitants. His view was instantly focused on one house near the center. She is there Master?, he asked Xehanort. Yes. Now go. Cylan ran from the cave and once outside vanished in his signature flash of random lightning.

The teens had been walking for hours. They hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. They were all tired. None of them had kept their keyblades for so long. Their arms were sore.

"Hey look up ahead," said Sarah excited. "A fire! That must be a camp full of people.! Come on!" She ran for the fire only to be sent running in the other direction. "RUN!!!"

The next minutes went by in a flash. As Sarah went running, Heartless burst out from trees all around them. Neoshadows, Soldiers, and Powerwilds surrounded them.

"Worst possible timing," said Jake as he looked around at their enemies. "Time to bust out some new moves." He looked over at Allison and they both smiled. They ran at the Heartless at the same time. They began cutting down the Heartless left and right. In the middle of the fight, while everyone had just turned to see each other after taking down at least 20 Heartless each, Jake ran at Allison and jumped into the air. He landed on the flat side of her keyblade.

"Here we go!" he yelled right as she swung him around launching him at the last of the Heartless. He went flying through taking them all down in a line. It was finally over after about 10 minutes. "Why were there so many Heartless here?" he asked after getting to his feet again.

"Who knows. Let's get out of here before more show up," said Michelle as they started to continue down the road.

Above them in the trees a figure was watching. The figure moved silently through the trees and went undetected as the teens continued on their journey. He said they would arrive but why are they so weak? Interesting.

The teens looked up ahead and saw an extremely faint light. It was sunrise. They had been walking all night. What awaited at the end of the forest?
To be continued in
Chapter 3​

Hope you enjoyed the latest installment.
Who is that figure? I wonder...
And who is the he that the figure mentioned.
Maybe we'll find out next time.
And what exactly happened with that keyhole?
All mysteries to be revealed later.
I hope to have the next chapter up soon. But tomorrow I have to go back to school so I may not have it up till Wed. or Thursday.
Just be patient as the story is about to get twice as exciting.

tdc456

Last edited:

tdc456

i guess you'll find out next chapter
to be honest i still don't know
the only thing i do know is who the figure is

tdc456

tdc456

I know it's been what? 4 days.
Sorry. I've been preoccupied with school lately.
But here is the next chapter of our story.
Chapter 3: Figments and Figures​

The shadows were playing tricks on the teens' eyes. All of them had been seeing things out of the corner of their eyes since the Heartless attacked. It had been another long 5 hours of walking since sunrise. It was almost noon.

"Okay, uummmm... I spy with my little eye something brown."

"Let me guess. Dirt," said Anthony replying to another dumb statement by the obviously starved Michelle walking next to him.

"How do you get it everytime?" she asked as she replied back.

"Please stop the stupidity before we all catch it," stated Allison angrily at everyone. Apparently it had one very long 5 hours of walking. Once again up ahead they thought they saw the end of the forest bu it was just another down-sloping hill. It seemed like they would never reach the end.

"This is getting to damn cliche you know?" asked Sarah as they continued their seemingly endless hike. "Everytime we reach an 'end' it just keeps going." She turned her head to face the sky. "PLEASE JUST END ALREADY!!! I'M SO FREAKING HUNGRY!!!" Yelling at the forest seemed to help.

Right as Sarah stopped yelling the trees seemed to get thinner in the distance... and they really were. It was the end of the forest. But not to far away in the trees above them a figure moved just behind them. No! not yet. I must slow them down for now. The figure sped up and passed the teens. His hands began to glow as he stopped roughly 60 feet in front of the teens.

The edge of the forest disappeared in a wave of color and sound to change into 5 forks in the road. The teens stopped where the end had been and where the forks started. "You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!" yelled Jake just as they stopped.

Cylan watched a battle play out in a town below the cliff he stood on. He had his keyblade out and over his shoulder in triumph.

"They're doing our job for us," he said to no one. But Xehanort replied. It just gets easier and easier doesn't it? We'll collect our spoils once it's over. Rest for now. You've done a lot the past few hours. Cylan turned away as he vanished his keybade and looked down at his belt loop. There appeared to be almost 20 new kwychains. He now held, at the least, over 80 keychains with him. His power was completely unimaginable.

Suddenly he got a look on his face of complete shock but with a mixture of deep thought. "I'm such an idiot!" he yelled at himself. This town was just over the ridge from the town where he had last saw it chasing him. His father's Heartless was near. He knew it. Almost time to finally take it down once and for all.

Nearly 2 hours later the battle in the town below was over. Cylan walked through the town collecting weapons. Normal swords and keyblades alike. He had just added exactly 16 more keychains. They rested on 3 seperate belt loops. It was do or die time. He heard a huge crash.

The fight had attracted it's attention. He had hoped so. The Mother-beast slowly stepped out from the forest nearby, knocking down every tree in it's path. Well Father, let's put your 'unbeatable' Heartless to the test. His eyes began to glow yellow-orange. He rushed the Heartless as it slowly gained speed once it recognized him. Time to end this menace's life once and for all

"Damn these stupid forks," said Jake looking down each possible path.

As if out of thin air, a soft voice spoke. "Can I lend some advice?" came the voice when suddenly a figure in a black cloak fell from the trees onto the forest floor in front of them. The figure came it's feet. "After all... I made these paths."

"I'll will freaking kill you!" shouted Sarah jumping to her feet. "Put back the end of the forest now. We need to reach the next city before nightfall."

"Well that's good," said the figure who appeared to be male. "Hopefully this won't take more than 5 minutes. If your as smart as I think. I'm am going to ask you a series of questions. For each one you get right, I will get rid of one path. Until just the right one is left. If you get one wrong. I will either add a path..."

"Or what?" asked Michelle. "You gonna kill one of us?"

"Oh no no no," replied the man apparently flustered by this statment. "No way. I will merely freeze one of you in time. You see these paths are illusions. Figments of your imaginations. I can bend time and space to my will. Do you think you can beat my test?"

"Of course," replied Antony almost as if to be a complete jerk. "Just get on with it. We'll play your stupid games. But only for so long." All the teens revealed their keyblades at once.

A smile pierced the face under the hood of the cloak the mysterious man was wearing. Games were his favorite. This wouldn't last long.
To be continued in
Chapter 4​

Yes!
The plot thickens *evil laugh*.
What will happen during this test that the stranger has started?
How does he have these powers? Where did he come from?
All will revealed (well most of it anyway) in the next chapters.
Stay tuned.

tdc456

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Those five kids will surely lose unless they really answer those questions, no doubt. But since all of them are so hot-headed... my guess is you'll either have Cylan to save them (Of course to stop them from freezing in time and FRIGGING KILL THEM CUASE IF YOU FREEZE IN TIME U CANT DIE!), or something else(The girl they're searching, I forgot the name) saves them, or something else happens.

tdc456

or something else(The girl they're searching, I forgot the name) saves them, or something else happens.

i never said her name
that is also a secret
the test is a little tricky to come up with
im still deciding on questions
next chapter will probably be up tomorrow
at night most likely

tdc456

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back