• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
In other words...the ambiguous figure is not Master Eraqus, and is more than likely another sentiment? Or...it could be his Nobody...egh...whatever. I am not even going to try to analyze this.

Ah...so it occurs in the Mirage Arena? Well that certainly negates all of the plentiful time paradoxes and constraints surrounding the time this battle takes place in. That was my largest question surrounding the battle. I wonder if it will be canon...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I am so excited for final mix. I really want to fight armor Eraqus.

...Let us pray he is actually challenging, and not notoriously cheap and luck based as MF and VLS. Nothing is more frustrating than a boss who ignores the rules of "Second chance" and "Once more."

The data battles in KH2:FM seem to have the formula down.

State

Awards
I say "Ha!" to all of those that thought it wasn't Eraqus' armor.

Setsugekka

That Nomura Artwork... is not new. It's composed out of several other artworks which have already been released, only the Aqua part is new. The Ven part of the picture comes from one of his Awakening stations, and both Terra and Mickey have been taken from an artwork to promote Birth by Sleep, Coded and Days.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I always thought them anteenas. @_@

Well that's curiouse. They either thought they'd look better that way or they're new unversed identical to Floods thought I don't see why they would replace them...
Feh, I like purple regardless so it's all good (for me).

You do know in KH1FM and KH2FM they recolored all of the heartless from the original versions of the respective games. Like Guard Armor was purple in KH1, well in KH1FM it was white with a little blue, red, and yellow. So it's no surprise that all of the unversed are gonna have different colors than what they did in the original version of the game. For example the Wild Bruiser was brown but in BBSFM it's grey and black.

So it's not new unversed just recolored versions of the old ones.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I'm pretty sure it's Nomura's art, but something seems off about it... Her side-skirts make it look like she's falling, but only the upper part of her legs are visible, as if she's kneeling down (or her legs are cut off at the knees - even if she's supposed to be kneeling, something of her lower legs should be visible). It's almost as if the art was cut off, and another artist filled in the rest.

I think this is closer to the more realistic art style that he's probably using in Versus. The characters look less animeish and more portraitish if you ask me.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think this is closer to the more realistic art style that he's probably using in Versus. The characters look less animeish and more portraitish if you ask me.

Aqua's the only new art - Terra and Mickey are from the Compilation of Kingdom Hearts art, and Ven is from the Awakening pedestal. And we haven't seen any of Nomura's artwork for Versus, anyway, just CG and in-game models.

Aqua's face might be a little bit more "realistic," true... but it's her legs that seem weird, and that's got much less to do with the art style than it does with anatomy.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
We need a better quality image to be sure. Terra and Ven look new to me.

State

Awards
Those should be recolored Unversed with new names, like they did in KHFM and Days.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
We need a better quality image to be sure. Terra and Ven look new to me.

...huh, okay, I looked again, and Ven's hand is on the opposite leg. Terra's in the same pose, but looks like he may have been redrawn. Kind of strange.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Eraqus continues to look more and more epic. I'm sure he'll be some kind of challenge since they stuck him in the Mirage Arena. To me, that says "boss so hard we expect you can't beat him without help". Though I hope this Boss is Terra bait. VR and MF were easy with Ventus. VR was obnoxiously easy with Aqua, but unlike what I had first thought, MF is not as easy (Barrier apparently isn't spammable...*sweatdrop*). Terra needs some love.

That minigame snippet in Deep Space is obviously new. I wonder how it works...We need high res screen shots of that.

Xentus

For those of you that for some reason dont know who the guy with the keyblade is on the 2nd page,its Eraqus.You can tell by looking right under the figure and youll see a pic if him,and also its holding his keyblade.

Fallen Prince

Eraqus continues to look more and more epic. I'm sure he'll be some kind of challenge since they stuck him in the Mirage Arena. To me, that says "boss so hard we expect you can't beat him without help". Though I hope this Boss is Terra bait. VR and MF were easy with Ventus. VR was obnoxiously easy with Aqua, but unlike what I had first thought, MF is not as easy (Barrier apparently isn't spammable...*sweatdrop*). Terra needs some love.

That minigame snippet in Deep Space is obviously new. I wonder how it works...We need high res screen shots of that.

That's what that was? I got worried for a second that that was another boss that no one knew about. *phew*

Crystal

Silver Member
New scans ! <3
I can't wait for the game
Wanna try and beat the armored boss though i think it will be very hard XD
And i want to watch the secret ending :3

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
Man I love how Nomura is all coy about whether the armored figure is Eraqus or not when it is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS it's his keyblade.

Then again this is Nomura and he does so LOVE to make things unneccesarily complicated, so maybe it will be... idk Eraqus brothers cousins room-mates Nobodys step-son who just so HAPPENS to have an identical Keyblade.

Anyhow- looks like he's got interesting attacks. Some kind of seal coming from the ground, multiple light beams (I think that was in the original boss-fight too) and those weird chains... did he ever use them in the original boss-fight, or were they just a cut-scene power?

Darkrider S

I'm pretty sure it's Nomura's art, but something seems off about it... Her side-skirts make it look like she's falling, but only the upper part of her legs are visible, as if she's kneeling down (or her legs are cut off at the knees - even if she's supposed to be kneeling, something of her lower legs should be visible). It's almost as if the art was cut off, and another artist filled in the rest.

Yeah, I noticed that too when I saw it back then.. Coulda posted it but I hhave exams to study for this week soo >.>

Anyways thanks for the Scans ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back